COVID-19 response at Dunkin' Donuts
How has Dunkin' Donuts responded to COVID-19? What is working at Dunkin' Donuts during coronavirus like? Are some employees at Dunkin' Donuts working from home?
From 8,899 Indeed user responses
From 14,568 Indeed user responses
From 11,902 Indeed user responses
From 12,062 Indeed user responses
|Not enough data||0%|
From 4,829 Indeed user responses
From 304 Indeed user responses
From 319 Indeed user responses
From 318 Indeed user responses
From 321 Indeed user responses
See more questions
Questions and answers
Question: How has Dunkin' Donuts responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Nothing was properly cleaned like it should be. Food was being sold that had expired days before. Nothing was labelled properly. Health checks were not done properly, hands were not being washed or gloves changed regularly. Hours were cut back big time to the point of only people working the busiest shifts.
- Answered by Indeed user (Former Employee) - August 2, 2020
- 5 more answers
Question: Is Dunkin' Donuts hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Yes, Dunkin is hiring during covid
- Answered by Store Associate (Former Employee) - Cartersville, GA - June 24, 2020
- 2 more answers
Question: What roles at Dunkin' Donuts can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- No positions can work from home
- Answered by Manager in Training (MIT) (Former Employee) - Burleson, TX - August 11, 2020
- 2 more answers
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
Visit Indeed Career Guide
- How to Use Indeed to Job Search During COVID-19At this time, your job may have been affected by the impact of COVID-19. If you're looking for jobs, you may be considering the best ways to go about finding the right opportunity in the current economy.
- How to Search for Remote Work on IndeedGiven the impact of COVID-19, you may be interested in exploring sustainable work-from-home opportunities that can easily accommodate CDC prevention recommendations. Here are some tips to help you explore and identify remote job postings on Indeed, along with other ways to target your job search by salary, company, job type and title.
- COVID-19 Job Resources by StateThe novel coronavirus, COVID-19, may have affected you and your community. Local resources may be able to best help you adapt to the circumstances in your area. Government and community services are also available and designed for times like these.
- How to Succeed in a Virtual InterviewCOVID-19 continues to make headlines as the virus keeps people across the world indoors. On March 16, the U.S. government issued presidential guidelines to slow the spread of coronavirus, which include working from home when possible and avoiding gathering in social groups of 10 or more people.
- How to Use the Work Happiness Score on Indeed Company PagesWhen searching for a job, there are many factors that go into deciding on which opportunities you’ll apply and interview for, and eventually accept. One of the more important things to consider is the company itself. You might ask yourself questions such as: