Dunlop tyres

Mocksville, NC3 reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

Great coworkers

I enjoyed my job until management changed. Our plant manager all of a sudden resigned and no one ever said why. The company was running smoothly until then.

Pros

Co-workers

Cons

Management vs production

Management is not accommodating to production workers. Production pay is very low for the category of work. Supervision, communication, planning, warehouse, and organization, are all poorly ran. The Management team cannot retain employment for either office staff or production and warehouse. You will be an outcast and pushed to leave if you are not part of the gm's club of "work 10 to 14 hours a day everday". The warehouse is so poorly organized and managed that it's a wonder anyone can locate anything. Understaffed and underpaid is an understatement. The UK parent company is ran as it should. The US subsidiary is a joke.

Pros

Paid health care for only the employee. 4% 401k contribution.

Cons

Toxic environment, poor leadership, poor training, poor staffing, poor support from parent company.

Dunlop tyres insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Have to be part of click

Your GM can’t say good morning to his people. Management talks junk about the employees in front of other employees. If you’re not part of the click they don’t have anything to say to you. They let an hourly employee walk around with the GM and production manager all day and then they allow him to get 12 hours of overtime each payday. Then management lie. This place is the worst place I ever worked. Don’t tell a manager anything because if you do everyone will know your business I wouldn’t waste your time working there

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dunlop tyres?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dunlop tyres. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits