Dupage County Employee Review

View all Dupage County reviews

Initiative in the courtroom flow with assisting the Judge. Upbeat job. I enjoy helping.
Clerk of the Circuit Court (Current Employee) –  Wheaton, ILMay 21, 2018
I feel working for the DuPage Courthouse allows for much growth as a professional in a government occupation. The position I hold allows me to assist in many areas. First, the courtroom in the law diviision: working with lawyers checking in and helping the flow of the room with the Judge. When I am not in court I also enjoy helping out in customer service for individuals filing cases without an attorney. I guide them on the internet filing system in person and on the phone. I find this work very gratifying as the individuals are so grateful for my assistance.
Pros
Great benefits. Working without much micro management, allows me to excel
Cons
The salary. Would like to take on more responsibility

Other Dupage County Employee Reviews

Dupage county
Stationary Engineer (Former Employee) –  Wheaton, ILSeptember 28, 2019
Could not take management seriously.. Co workers where good. Pay was terrible for the amount of responsibility. Unsanitary work environment with no hope of future improvement. Training was terrible and non existent. Annual pay raise was a joke!
Community Services
Sr. Staff Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wheaton, ILSeptember 23, 2019
The weekend team I worked with was great, and made the place a fun place to work. The families could be stressful but were also good people to learn from. It was a great part-time job.