DuPont Employee Reviews

Found 1,143 reviews matching the search See all 1,559 reviews
Productive and safe family
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Johnston, IADecember 5, 2018
Early start, great overtime opportunities. Though tasks may have seemed monotonous and repetitive, the diversity and culture of the workplace stimulated ideas, and flexibility in leadership.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
short breaks
DuPont Pioneer
Continuous Improvement Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Johnston, IADecember 4, 2018
Good place to work with a number of excellent opportunities to grow within the organization. Has allowed me the opportunity for several positions with expanding authority.
Excellent pay
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 3, 2018
Rotating schedule, one weekend off per month. Lots of overtime. Can force you to stay over for 8 more hours, 16 hour work days. Old equipment. Management is clueless.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Poor work life balance
Good Pay, Poor management
Safety Supervisor (Former Employee) –  NebraskaDecember 3, 2018
Good Pay, Poor Management. Lack of communication. Good co-workers. Immense variability in seasons and duties. If someone quit you got to do their work too.
Great education
Performance Engineering Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 3, 2018
The resources that are at your disposal allows for maximum growth. The opportunity to move and try new things exist. Its all about getting out what you put in.
Pros
Pay
Shutdown
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Laplace, LADecember 3, 2018
Worked for a contractor company for a turnaround or shutdown therefore I cannot comment on the true or full conditions of the workplace and environment
Great atmosphere and nice people
Legal / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chestnut Run Plaza, Wilmington, DelawareNovember 30, 2018
People are very nice and helpful. Great team environment. Lots of opportunities for additional training and team meetings. Lots of meetings to attend and corporate communications are sent by email and in group meetings.
Pros
Food at meetings and team events
Truck Driver
TRUCK DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 28, 2018
Worked with doing other jobs. First was in the mail room documenting all the benefits and setting up the prices. The second job was working evening delivering in New Jersey.
Pros
Extra second shift 10% money
Cons
Waiting to get the mail
Productive place to work
Regional Senior Finance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Towanda, PANovember 28, 2018
Great place to work although managed poorly. Emphasis was never on bring talent into the company. Only on maintaining the status quo. Salary was competitive for the area.
Pros
Slary
Cons
Management, Benefits
Great for kids who need money.
Field Laborer (Former Employee) –  Delavan, ILNovember 27, 2018
I worked here from age 13 till I was 17. Made 7.25 an hour just working in the field. My brother and I made a lot of money during the summer break from school.
Hot.
Pusher (Former Employee) –  Constantine, MINovember 27, 2018
I loved it, was a summer job and I really got along with the supervisors. I would honestly do it every year if time permitted. It has been my favorite job.
Work Life Balance may suffer
Plant Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Tipton, INNovember 27, 2018
Work Life Balance may be tough. Worked 70+ hrs/week for 10mos as we worked to stabilize management team. Good company but tough hours to meet goal commitment.
good workplace
Research Associate I (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 26, 2018
Liked to work at DuPont for so many year.
Enjoyable work place
Not to stressful workday
Sometime off hour work load
Good team work environment
Learned lots of new Technic and technologies
Excellent company to work for as a professional
Contract Research Chemist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 24, 2018
I worked at DuPont for relatively short period of time and on a contractual basis. Nevertheless, I was given the same facility and status as its formal employees and therefore I enjoyed my work there.
Good atmosphere
Credit coordinator/collections specialist (Former Employee) –  WAYNE NJNovember 19, 2018
I enjoyed my time there, learned a lot. I got to learn new skills. I enjoyed working with the people there, the camaraderie. The hours worked were good so I can spend time with family and friends.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
The pay could have been better
Horrible schedule
Chemical Operator (Current Employee) –  Parlin, NJNovember 19, 2018
Not a good balance of schedule constantly rotating schedule with days and hours sometimes you are forced to work sixteen hour days up to four days in a row
Great Place to work
Millwright- Vibration Technician (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 16, 2018
Been here since I was 18 worked Shift Work for over 20 years.It was hard but fair running Finishing Machines.Then came the opportunity to become a Millwright and work Day Shift.They trained and tested me and I am now a Virginia Certified Millwright.Then came the opportunity to become a Vibration Technician. Been doing that for the past 4 years.But now the pay scale has been changed to lower pay scale can't be sure if it's fair
Na
Management Leadership Development Program Intern (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 14, 2018
Great work life balance, compensation and benefits are little bit lower than expected, but the company atmosphere makes up for it. Great culture and a good opportunity.
work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Tonawanda, NYNovember 12, 2018
its a job and pays well....,co-workers are great ..lots of overtime if you want it and if you don't they force you to work on your days off so be prepared
Pros
people
Cons
mangement
production oriented with strong dedication to safety and quality
PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Saint Joseph, ILNovember 9, 2018
You must be flexible when it comes to hours and shifts. Solid safety record first and foremost. Strong emphasis on production and quality. Great salary and benefit package.
Pros
hours and overtime
Cons
hours and overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DuPont. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at DuPont.

Powered by Comparably