Duty Free Americas Employee Reviews in Port Huron, MI

Great job
Cahsier/Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Port Huron, MIApril 4, 2018
This is a good place to work. the people are friendly. There is no real hard part about this job. the most enjoyable part about this job is your co-workers.
Good company, poor shift management
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Port Huron, MIOctober 25, 2017
Most shifts consist of maintaining store appearance and cleanliness, i.e. stocking liquor/tobacco and general merchandise, as well as cleaning the store and restrooms. Upper management is great, they work around other schedules and try as best they can to give you shifts you want and day off requested, Very poor lower management.
Great Place to work
Sales Associate, Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Port Huron, MIApril 11, 2017
Excellent place to work, with many positions available throughout the store. Time there will give you a wide variety of skills that will be most helpful at other places.
Would not recommend
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Port Huron, MIOctober 8, 2015
If you enjoy your free time and life, this is not the place for you. If you want to advance quickly and get paid very well, work here.
A produvtive work place.
Inventory Specialist / Cashier (Former Employee) –  Port Huron, MIAugust 17, 2014
i was responsible for counting all bonded goods in the ware house and on the floor of the store. then i had to compare the numbers I got to the numbers in the computers to see if there was a difference and find them or figure out why. I loved everything about my job being an inventory specialist and i enjoyed being around my coworkers and management. Being on my feet for 10 or more hrs of the day being pregnant. I loved the most about my job is how i made a difference in the company and saved them money and was appreciated for my hard work.
Pros
beifits and raises, paid vacations
Cons
Productive fun and great work atmosphere
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Port Huron, MIAugust 28, 2013
Work was very nice during afternoon hours, you stayed busy and met alot of different people from all over. I like the variety of jobs you could learn there. Co- Workers were great team players and always willing to help. Management was great, flexible and understanding.
Pros
discount, co-workers, customers
Cons
pay rate and hours available
Great retail environment
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Port Huron, MIApril 2, 2013
Great place to work and grow your career. Fantastic customers. Always something to do. Good Commission program.