DVCanvass Employee Reviews

Awesomeness
Senior Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Santa Cruz, CASeptember 19, 2019
DV Canvass is by far the best place I have ever worked. The people and the culture are so open, inviting and supportive. We have fun and support amazing world changing causes on the daily. What's not to like? 😀
Incredibly inspiring, collaborative, autonomous and purpose driven work!
Director of Clinical Services (Current Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 4, 2019
I absolutely love working for DVCanvass. It is such an amazing opportunity to work with a community that I am supported by and that encourage me to grow. It is also extremely rewarding to know my work at DVCanvass is directly having an impact on the world at large!
Great job opportunities for people who are looking to grow their careers.
Director (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 22, 2019
DVCanvass has been a perfect work/life balance for me! I'm working hard in a way that is rewarding and challenging instead of exhausting and burn-out inducing, and that has to do with the supportive managers and company culture that gives me the space & time I need away from work. It's a perfect place for autonomous individuals who want space to grow with a company while also having the flexibility to live their lives.

Entry level positions will help you build a great set of foundational skills - from interpersonal effectiveness, persuasion, communication, even your own confidence! Management positions are perfect for those who are ready for a collaborative environment where they can step up and shine.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DVCanvass. Our community is ready to answer.