DWM Consulting Employee Reviews

Productive Work Great Management
Solids Control Operator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 26, 2017
Safety Meetings First Relief Co-worker maintain equipment check mud weights clean equipment maintain correct cut on mud load up trucks with excavator transfer mud over from open top tanks
Pros
Good Pay Great Hours
Cons
Away From Home For 20 days or more at a time
I really enjoyed working here. The field supervisors were very down to earth men and always able to help in areas needed. the owner was great!
Solids Control Technician (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaNovember 7, 2016
The overall work place was upbeat and everyone was like family to one another. I gained knowledge of the field al the time and was taught by good leaders with a great support group. These guys were understanding of everyday life. The time away from home was usually not to bad because it felt like I had family with my co-workers
good place to work
Solids Control Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lake Dallas, TXAugust 8, 2016
Very good contractor..Kept me busy most times..Managers go above and beyond to help their employees.I would work for DWM anytime
it was a shop environment
owner,Consultant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 29, 2016
this is a consulting company I start with three of my friend from college when we got out. they have moved on. I continue to do small contract under the company name.
Pros
i got to learn a lot about the diffent ways computer are used in the industry
Cons
sometimes the work is inconsistent
My experience at DWM
Consultant/Contractor (Former Employee) –  West Virginia & PennsylvaniaMarch 16, 2016
I loved working for DWM.. I was known by my name, not a number, if I needed to talk to the office, someone was ALWAYS available.. I had to leave due to getting hit on the interstate by an 18 wheeler, but was told I could come back when I healed up.. I have nothing but good things to say about DWM.. They treated me like they had known me all my life.. If you had a family emergency, family came before work, if you had a problem with a co worker , the field supervisor had your back, the money was good, the people at DWM were better.
great managment. good pay. no benefits
Contractor (Current Employee) –  pennsylvania, ohio, west virginiaMarch 18, 2015
typical day at work would consist of a filling out a pre job risk assessment for the tasks at hand. performing your daily work duties such at cutting mud weight dewatering, maintaining mud weight, barite recovery, lowering low gravity solids, scrubbing, service equipment. normal routine maintenance.
Pros
great pay
Cons
no health insurance or taxes
Good company with Good Management
Solids Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Little Elm, TXMarch 17, 2015
Company is a good company to work for. They work with you and help you out in sticky/bad situations where you need to take time off or an emergency happens.

Company tries to work the best they can with you.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
1099 on Taxes - Save your money
not bad
Solids Control Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 21, 2015
operate solids control equipment coordinate with operating companies and haul off trucks to get rid of residual waste using heavy machinery

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DWM Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about