DXC Technology Employee Reviews

Found 800 reviews matching the search See all 1,755 reviews
Remote work supporting several clients
Systems Programmer (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJanuary 15, 2019
Supporting many United Technologies clients in their effort to implement changes and keep customers issues and problems to a minimum. Promoting changes and upgrading systems to keep current.
Average
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  MichiganJanuary 15, 2019
Pro: work from home, dedicated employees, unlimited vacation policy
Con: always one call away from losing your job; strong push to move as many jobs offshore
DXC focus is on labor offshoring and cost reduction so not place for long term growth for US employees
Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 12, 2019
Limited potential for employee advancement or career growth. HR policies do not support employees: no annual salary adjustments unless employee changes job title, expensive healthcare benefits, restrictive or absent time off policies, and non-functioning performance review system. Employees are treated as disposable assets, with no regard to maintaining loyalty or long term relationship with employees.
lack of direction
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeJanuary 11, 2019
Management is either unwilling or unable to provide consistent direction on team & company goals. There is no transparency, and employees do not trust or respect the management.

The company does allow flexibility in work schedules, but > 50 hour work weeks are not uncommon. Workloads are frequently increased for remaining employees due to what appear to be random WFR events.
Pros
flexible work location / schedule
Cons
lack of transparency / honesty, lack of direction, mistrust
Employee Welfare
Professional Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 10, 2019
Really nothing to review. No job security. The manager can just call you in the morning and tell you your services is no longer needed and you are laid off.
Workday
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 10, 2019
As team and technical lead my days were filled with meetings and employee relations. Most days I would help correlate event resolution, plan for future upgrades or installations, design new security solutions, and work with clients for planning, change management, and identify customer concerns. .
Cons
Extensive hours including nights and weekends
Productive and Knowledgable
Provider Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GAJanuary 8, 2019
I absolutely love working in a back office setting. I learn so much here at DXC Technology. It is a very well managed setting to be in especially for somebody who is entry level like myself. There is an abundance of diverse men and women here. There isn't anything hard about the job, being that we can ask questions and obtain help anytime of the shift!
Pros
Knowledgeable people, Free luncheons
Cons
Cannot move up
Good first Job
Associate Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJanuary 7, 2019
Tons of good experience and lots of work that will keep you busy. Work/life balance is sometimes a challenge with all the required travel/late night or weekend work.
CSC Technology
Senior Corporate Finance Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJJanuary 4, 2019
This was an outsourcing company right after the big Y2K computer bust. Wasn't a great place to learn new technologies. Worked with whatever technology the previous company had.
Maybe wait before applying
Employee (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 4, 2019
DXC is still a very new company. ES and CSC companies operations are not fully even merged. We are experiencing massive lay offs. Unfortunately it is not based on the talent and success but it is based on the location and how much money you are making. We could not get raise last 2 years. the company may turn around in the future but I would not recommend anybody to apply at this moment. Maybe wait a little to consider DXC. We are hoping this lay off pattern will go away soon.
Pros
High paying, healthcare, dental care, flexible work schedule, work from home
Cons
No job security, too often lay offs, no raise, no coffee
Computer Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJanuary 3, 2019
Great place to work, coworkers and managers were always willing to help with anything you had. loved the diverse jobs I was assigned to do. Learned so much from this company.
Since I worked for the company and after re-applying for the position as Health Analyst I found speaking with the Supervisor very pleasant.
Health Analyst (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 3, 2019
Again, I've worked for the company for approximately 14 - 15 years. I have met a lot of wonderful co-workers, managers and supervisors. Unfortunately, I left the company thinking "the grass was greener" with several other companies. Fortunately, when I left I left on good terms and when an opening came up I was contacted.

When I was contacted for the position as a Health Analyst, my supervisor and I thought this would be a perfect fit because I'd worked for her as well as in the position some years ago.
Unlimited Paid Time Off
Health Care Representative - Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIJanuary 1, 2019
I think the best thing about the job was the unlimited PTO. My managers were all amazing and were all about family and taking care of yourself. I loved this job, and if I could have taken it with me when I moved I would have. The pay wasn't much, but I had total peace of mind and never brought my work home with me. I don't think you can really put a dollar amount on that.
Pros
Potlucks and a fun environment
Cons
low-ish pay
Not a happy place
rather not say (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 31, 2018
Definitely not the happiest place on earth. People are quitting in droves, it's not a fun place to work.. You would think they were NASA or a government agency for the hoops you have to jump through to get the simplest things accomplished. It is detrimental to clients.
Pros
Cons
too many to mention
Great company
Systems Administrator / Migration Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 31, 2018
Good corporate culture team environment committed to promoting from within. Vertical movement within the rank and file so it is a great place to work GXC technolgy
Empresa de no confiar, Despiden personal sin evaluar trabajo.
Senior IT Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Municipio de Isabela, PRDecember 31, 2018
Empresa de no confiar, Despiden personal sin evaluar el performance de tu trabajo. Solo les importa reducir costos, la propia persona que me entrevisto solo se dejo guiar por un software para evaluar. No tenia la capacidad ni el conocimiento para evaluarme personalmente, igualmente la supervision es nula. Son como marionetas, no son capaces de pensar por ellos mismos y mucho menos en formas de mejorar los procedimientos para ser mas productivos.
Delmock Technologies, Inc. - Career Advancement Opportunity
Test Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 31, 2018
Working at Delmock Technologies helped to advance my career in Testing. I was hired as a Test Manager, which I was responsible for working with testers, clients, and development staff.
Government Contractor
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, ILDecember 28, 2018
Good company - provided flexibility. Not very stable - was contractor for government so that was a nature of the beast - not really something CSC could control. Appreciated that they worked hard to keep you on even if between contracts.
Contract position
Linux Engineer (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXDecember 28, 2018
Team lead was awesome and very knowledgeable. Senior management was very professional. Team worked very well together. A lot of pressure to complete projects on time.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
Had to figure out problems on your own (i.e. no sharepoint
Not Quite As Expected
Various Titles (Former Employee) –  OklahomaDecember 25, 2018
This company was established based on an acquisition. A lot of long-term employees were affected by new policy changes relating to benefits (removal of PTO payouts at end of year). In addition to overtime opportunities. There was also a significant increase in our insurance premiums. Prior to the primary change, it was a decent place to work.
Pros
Having the ability to make a difference by resolving issues.
Cons
Higher Insurance Premiums, inconsistent rules that did not apply to all employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DXC Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at DXC Technology.

Powered by Comparably