DXC Technology Employee Reviews

Found 700 reviews matching the search See all 1,559 reviews
Decent place to work. Doing a lot of cloud platform development.
Software Engineer, Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 18, 2018
Decent place to work. Doing a lot of cloud platform development. Places emphasis on cloud certifications. Depending on the team your are working there can be a lot of exiting work.
I wouldnt recommend this place
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GASeptember 17, 2018
I worked here for almost 3 years, this place is a revolving door, no organization, management was changed multiple time, no advancement, they reward those that are "cool" with management, no raises, no on site HR if they short change you you will have to wait til next pay if your blessed but ive know people not get their money for months, shift changes every 6 months, people called out a lot due to time off not being approved, Its a job however the people on the job and management was more stressful than the clients,
They have periods of lay offs ever year due to "lack of work" but they will hire more people as they are laying you off. During this lay off they state you can re-apply
ISO Analyst (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CASeptember 15, 2018
Management staff very good all was team player, support employee worked side by side on projects. Willing to promote within, open to ideal, grate cafetiere.
Pros
open food court
Cons
no overtime, time off work for over time
Good
Senior Filed technician (Current Employee) –  Norwich, CTSeptember 14, 2018
good in some areas. Better in other areas. The same in still other areas. Depending on what area it can be very good or not so good like any other company I presume.
Productive workplace but also stressfull
DBA Team Leader (Former Employee) –  RabatSeptember 14, 2018
I worked as DBA at DXC Morocco, I learned so much techincally and also professionally, benn a DBA in production environement needs to be always active and proactive, and give the best effort, it is not easy when are on call duty, but the global environment is vital, we were like a familly felt so good at most time, with the cafeteria and game zone including a playstation and a baby-foot and billard table, the brake was almost funny
Pros
work from home, social advantages
Cons
stressfull work, too much process
Used to be nice
Benefit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 13, 2018
It used to be nice to work for HP and also HPE. The company culture has really gone downhill since the merger with CSC. Many employees complain about what things have gotten worse and lots of work force reductions measures are in play. A real shame.
No Value of Employees
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CASeptember 12, 2018
The staff are underappreciated. Huge turnover rate due to no security in employment. Staff has been referred to as numbers and have been told they are replaceable.
Pros
Flexible vacation
Cons
overtime with no pay; no employee retention concerns
Department closed
Insurance Clerk (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 12, 2018
I worked as an insurance Clerk for this company for 2 years in their Business Office Services Department. The department closed and I had to seek employment elsewhere.
Overall a terrible culture!
Account General Manager (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VASeptember 11, 2018
A company on a downward trajectory in spite of the shiny objects the CEO puts in front of the analyst community.

I would be loathed to recommend to anyone a career at DXC unless it's needed as an interim step toward something else.
Long hours and dedication result in no financial rewards and continuous workforce reductions
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VASeptember 10, 2018
Long/stressful 10-12 hour days
Eat at your desk, or don't eat at all - there's too much to be done
Escalation of critical issues to Management falls on deaf ears
Receive no financial reward even with continuous "exceeds job expectations" in annual reviews
Nice place right out of college
Developer/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 8, 2018
Stick around for a couple of years, get some experience, and move on to your next place. Don't let the name of the company fool you. There's No technology at the Madison office.
Horrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARSeptember 7, 2018
This job, the company, and the managers/leads all suck. There was poor training and no continuous training once you got on the phone. If you’re stuck or need help you are pretty much on your own and hope you can get the answer from another agent via Skype. The lead and supervisor are both very rude and talk to you like you’re a dog. They don’t care about the employees. Since it was a contract job there were no benefits and no hope for employment after the contract ends.
Run
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pontiac, MISeptember 6, 2018
After HPE merged with CSC to become DXC, it became more of a nightmare. Higher ups making decisions, violating contracts with customers, withholding payments to vendors.

IT company with no IT department on site.
Pros
Not too far to commute
Cons
People with titles that do nothing
Overall
Sr Accountant, Revenue Recognition (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines FloridaSeptember 5, 2018
The company is a newly formed company that was formed from a split merger from a previous employer. My current work entails doing the same type of work as the prior employer.
I worked for them when they were CSC...
Information Security Principal Leader (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 4, 2018
This is a great company and is among the top of 3rd party integrators. Every two years we were able to switch accounts or something along those lines which really helped with keeping things interesting.
Got my chance at IT career
Network Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 3, 2018
CSC provided me an opportunity to move from a social work career to one in IT. They took me on without formal training based on my experience at State employment. They paid for training in project management, MS Access, SQL and much more.
DXC Technology
Brand, Demand/Digital Media Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAAugust 29, 2018
My time at DXC Technology has been great. The work environment/ cutlture is off the charts. Everyone comes in to work excited to learn and collaborate with one another.
Calls, Meeting with providers
Provider Regional Provider Field Rep (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 28, 2018
Reviewing providers claims as well as applications, setting up meetings with providers for either an in person meeting or a meeting over the phone.
Learned even more of managing my time with working with many providers.
Management , working with many mangers in many different areas.
Work place working as a team.
Hardest part about the position, Not getting things done as quickly as I would like , when looking for resolution of claims or applications.
Most enjoyable about the position , Helping providers get their claims paid or application enrolled.
Pros
Helping providers get their claims paid or application enrolled.
Cons
Not enough time in the day.
Productive and fun work place with team building activities.
Professional Application Designer (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTAugust 28, 2018
I started my carrier with DXC in 2011 (when it was called CSC). I have developed my personal and professional skills a lot at DXC.

My journey form a fresher to a professional has been tremendously great and DXC has provided me ample opportunities to excel and grow.
Performance doesnt matter in DXC at the moment of lay off.
Senior IT Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Municipio de Isabela, PRAugust 28, 2018
There is no evaluation method at the moment of lay off employes. The only thing that matter is the revenues of the company. The employees with the less salary are the ones that have a secure job, doesnt matter how the perform.
Pros
El salario y los beneficios marginales.
Cons
No hay seguridad de empleo.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DXC Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight