DXC Technology

• Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues

Loss of Pension Plan

The decision to remove the pension plan in 2009 by CSC was strictly based on the market changes of the time. The corporate line was stated that due to the low participation we are dissolving the pension plan. Many employees worked at CSC because of the pension plan. A more responsible decision would have been to grand-father it for current employees and move new employees into a higher 401K participation program.

Pros

Large Company

Cons

Corporate Lies

WFH is a perk but salaries are terribly low. Unlimited PTO is good if you can take it. US based workers are limited.

Needs to pay more and utilize the US workforce instead of going for low cost, low quality workers. Internal websites are hard to navigate and is hard to find anything current.

Pros

PTO is unlimited

Cons

Extremely low salaries.

cost cutter

DXC are good at one thing: cost cutting.It is true that DXC do have to cut costs. But they ignore developing valuable business as their only goal seems to cut costs.

Pros

flexible work from home before it became fashionable

Cons

no vision

The work is interesting, however, it becomes rote once you've learned all the ins and outs and have been there a while. Nice team atmosphere.

Log into the system. Check for any work center updates. I learned how to quickly locate caller's locations on Google Maps and dispatch service providers. The culture was professional but laid back and fun. The hardest part was learning the knowledge base to provide immediate answers to the caller's queries. The most enjoyable part was helping the callers get back on the road.

Pros

Great coworkers, Nice supes and managers, Easy work once you've learned the policies and procedures for doing your job, Group celebrations, Free lunch on occasion, Able to WFH.

Cons

Short staffing and mandatory OT at times, Significant delay in receiving your first paycheck, and pay should be better for your job responsibilities.

Nothing stands out about this company

Enjoyed the actual day to day job but overall, but I would not recommend this company, as I did not feel supported as an employee during my time there.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Excellent company to work with. Can plan for longer inning

Good amount of on site opportunities for longer durations. Can plan for longer innings. Have a fun with work culture. Appreciate the management and their support

Work Life balanceSlow PacedGood work culture to keep people engagedLess StressfulLearning curve is good as a fresherOnsite Opportunities for most of the people

not a place to work if looking for advancement

refuses to hire additional staff even when advised by other management. don't really seem to care for their clients as long as they get paid.Would be a good company if they would just really listen to they employee more.

Pros

ok for junior level tech

Cons

.no advancement, way understaffed, over worked and way under the pay market

Depends

No enough pay for the work your doing . Extensive life insurance training . You train as if your going to be a licensed rep. Have to really understand the material .

If you're not billable, you're surplus.

I believe they only care about money. Started complaing about my billable hours. Where does the employee pull paying customers, out of their .... ? Manager lied all the time. Had to work on vacation.

Pros

None. Hired me when I needed a job.

Cons

Everything, When I left they threatened to tell future employer I was under contract, I wasn't, Management LIES ALL THE TIME TO THE CUSTOMER, Very unprofessionable.

Low compensation for work

The company would rather pay new employees higher rates than appropriately compensation current employees. CEO says "you knew the pay you were getting when you came on" over 10 years ago , pay has barely changed since.

Low pay , no growth. Job safety

Low Pay. No Growth. Job Safety. No training budget. Poor bonus. No stock options. New management is doing good to bring company back on track. Relaxed work culture.

Flexible work arrangement is the one positive

The ability to work from home is great but they are working through years of a toxic culture and poor leadership perpetuated under the former CEO. The new CEO is trying but he has a lot to do to turn it around. Performance Reviews are done out of formality but it rarely, if ever, results in a raise or bonus. If you are under-performing, or disliked by management, however; expect to be on the next furlough/lay-off list. You are expected to work way more than 40 hours a week all the time, not just when there is a specific project that needs additional time and attention. It is not uncommon to be flat out mistreated by Account Managers and other leadership. HR will do nothing to help if you report.

Pros

Remote Work

Cons

Toxic culture, minimal to no pay raises even you are a high performer, your reward is keeping your job and absorbing the responsibilities of those they plan to let go

Good

Good and nice place to work and employee friendly and all the facilities provided are good and the work life balance is good tooThe company is growing

Help desk/CSR

Wonderful working environment and fast pace. Plenty of overtime is given. The pay rate is very low when starting even if the job posting is higher. So if you do decide to work here it would be a good idea to work the overtime. Also they do offer benefits and retirement packages. Don't expect to be at this place for no more than 1 year and half because they have high turnover rate do to contracts ending or not meeting the demands.

Pros

Excellent benefit package

Cons

Low hourly pay

Productive and alright

It’s an alright job, very easy but not really the best job out there. Was thrown into data prep, didn’t really like opening mails all day. Never got the chance to work in the data entry department. Supervisors don’t really care about you. Couldn’t see a career in this environment and with such terrible management.

Good teams, bad management, compensation is not competitive

The company is not in the best shape and people have been let go without a moments notice leaving those left behind to figure things out. Usually the new folks are those that are less than a year. Those who have been around have long gone and anyone left is stuck due to personal reasons.

Pros

great teams

Cons

everything else

Poor salry

Work life balance is good.No Hike for International assignee working on H-1B.you wont find one Gateway to access all internal application.Difficult to find policy database.

Pros

Work life balance is good.

Cons

No Hike for International assignee working on H-1B

A good place to gain some corporate experience

A good place to gain some corporate experience, but not very promising in career development. The environment is quite exhausting often. More cons than pros.

Pros

Work in international environment

Cons

Bad systems, constant changes in management

You will not make money.

I loved my personal manager and assistant manager. I personal time off was great but the pay was so low and I never got any kind of raise after working with them for over 3 years.

Team good, company bad

I love my manager and people on my team, but the overall company leaves much to be desired. For example, we haven't gotten raises in 5 years. And yet they recently did a big stock buy back. Also, no paid maternity leave at this company.

Pros

My manager

Cons

No raises, no maternity leave

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DXC Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

64%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

58%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss

Compare DXC Technology with

• DXC Technology
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?