DXC Technology Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 635 reviews matching the search See all 1,421 reviews
Not a recommended place of employment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSJuly 17, 2018
The work place culture is stressed. Employee appreciation is not readily shown and compensation is stagnant. A typical day at work includes some type of system issue.
Pros
Unlimited paid vacation
Cons
There are several dedicated and good people to work with
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJuly 16, 2018
Although there is not really any time in the schedule for any formal training, there are several scrappy and dedicated people there who work long hours to put out the best product possible. The ability to work remotely is a plus.
Pros
remote
Cons
work family balance
Ok to work with
Professional 2 Product Developer (Current Employee) –  NJJuly 15, 2018
Good to work with DXC technology USA.
i have learned lot of things technically and personally. Team are not big so you have to do everything by your own.
DXC is Stressful
Finance (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 13, 2018
There is constant worry about job reductions and additional work driven by other headcount reductions. I do not recommend DXC as an employer to my friends.
Pros
ability to work from home
Cons
cost of benefits, hours, job reductions
The job is easy
Senior Associate Processor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 11, 2018
on a typical day i come in and sort out and divide the work out between the team, after that is done we work in AWD and process different requests from the indexers. The management is excellent but its the corporate big wigs that dont care about us. The company hasnt paid raises in almost 8 years. Workplace culture is cool, were always having potlucks and what not. The hardest part of the job is probably learning all of the policy prefixes and learning what goes where. The easiest part is the prepping and scanning of the paperwork. The most enjoyable part is the unlimited vacation as long as it isnt abused.
Pros
unlimited vacation, benefits, company matched 401k
Cons
not a whole lot of room for advancement, low salaries with no chance of a raise
Stay away from DXC
Service Center Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norwich, CTJuly 11, 2018
I was laid off after 13 years of faithful service, and a perfect performance review the week before.
I was offered a promotion, but was asked to take a pay cut.
Management team is terrible
Data Scientist (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 11, 2018
The management team constantly puts down their employees. They pile on the work and give you no credit when everything goes right, but you get all the blame if something goes wrong. The manager specifically doesn't respect his employees, doesn't do anything to foster a team environment, and expects everything from an employee, above and beyond what should be expected. DXC does not pay very well and expects you to work long hours.
Cons
Poor pay, long hours, terrible treatment
Good if you like being lowballed
Computer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  MichiganJuly 10, 2018
Pay is way below market value. Company is always looking for ways to make their bottom line better, which means layoffs and more work pushed onto the survivors. Forget about trying to move up or change positions as they won't give your the advertised wage since internal applicants are seen as getting a promotion and not a job change.
Pros
Unlimited Vacation
Cons
Must be prepared to wear multiple hats that don't match your job title and for low wages.
Company in transition
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 10, 2018
This is a new company created by the merger of two different companies. They still have not found their way compounded by the fact that they had massive layoffs and lost much of their talent and institutional knowledge. Contracts are short-staffed and poorly organized and it is difficult to imagine this company being around in its present form for longer than the current contracts last.
Pros
Remote work
Cons
management, vision, staffing, pay, rewards, bonuses
Not much appreciation for employees
Global Financial Solutions (Former Employee) –  Pontiac, MIJuly 10, 2018
The company decided to make mayor laid offs without any warning to employees or managers, they just notified us a couple of days in advance, and their severance package was not good at all.

Want to know more about DXC Technology?

Ask a question
DXC Technology
Quality Assurance Analyst/ Procurement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJuly 9, 2018
It's a good company to work for. Once you prove yourself, you are generally left to work and there is little to no micro management. I plan the majority of my workday based on what needs to be done and any mandatory meetings. The client is placed at the forefront of everything.
Pros
great work life balance
Cons
pay is low compared to the industry standards for most employees
Used to be a great place - then merger went downhill
Associate Professional (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJuly 9, 2018
CSC and HP merged into one large outsourcing company - DXC. They cut headcount on-shore to the extent of offshoring all Finance roles to India. Zero grace or dignity was offered to loyal employees and many were not even given proper notice as management cuts were so deep - we would be notified by the offshore resource that needed knowledge transfer. An overall horrible experience that still leaves me riddled with anxiety attacks daily (10 months after layoff)
test
Sr. Java Developer (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 8, 2018
Pros

Great salary
Amazing benefits
Great leadership team
Culture and values - everyone really cares about everyone else
Everyone is so nice, friendly, helpful, and caring

Cons

There isn't anything I'd change. Everyone is lovely and open to helping you personally and professionally. It's a truly amazing place to be.

Advice to Management

Keep doing all of these things!!!

Great salary
Amazing benefits
Great leadership team
Culture and values - everyone really cares about everyone else
Security Administrator
Security Administrator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 7, 2018
Was hired as Security Administrator. The position was with no privileges as an administrator. The day consisted of created Orders in Service Now which went to other departments for Phone, Oracle Access, Citrix, Interchange, Sending emails to other departments to give users access. There wasn't any training as all the papers that were shown on how to perform the work. All the training was to hand out written documents which the illustrations were based off of Remedy; which was not used any longer. When presented the job they wanted Heavy Active directory experience. The only Active directory function we had access too was to reset a users password. It was working for the State of Tennessee's Tenncare division in Nashville, TN. The State Supervisor rarely knew how to answers questions to the issues we faced. Very high turnover rate. Others made lot of mistakes due to how unorganized the department was handled. The position was more of a Secretary job asking other departments to give access through email and creating Service desk tickets in Service Now. Supervisor would text my phone late at night wanting the other teammates to go out to Karaoke at local bars. at your own expense and would have group time at your own expense during lunch. If you did not attend they acted like you were an outcast. That caused issues at home with my wife as she did not like the text and being invited to get out late at night to go to bars.
Pros
Was direct hire with good benifits
Cons
Job was not as advertised. Poor management.
Save yourself a headache, don't work at DXC
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 6, 2018
Lowest morale I've ever experienced. You will not be given the systems/tools to do your job. No raises or bonuses even for the top performers. You get a verbal good job and pat on the back for exceeding expectations.
Pros
If you are employed then you are getting a paycheck
Cons
Too many to list
production,Pay, no team work as well
Healthcare Rep I (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 5, 2018
The view I gave I think was fair, because we had no face to face with HR. if something was wrong with your check or a problem we had to email HR. I need more money for all the work we was doing. there was no team work as well.
DXC is a customer and employee results driven organization
PROFFESIONAL CLIENT DELIVERY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Municipio de Isabela, PRJuly 4, 2018
DXC is driven by excellence in the workplace. In order to ensure this, multiple training paths are offered during working hours and after work. Driven by improving customer satisfaction, there is always a mentor to provide assistance.
Pros
Free training
A great company
Linux Admin (Redhat and Suse Linux) (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 3, 2018
DXC Technology is a great employer. It helps the career growth of each employee and provides a lot of options on how you will want to move your career.
Good
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJuly 1, 2018
We begin a day with daily Scrum meeting and then if there is any new story assigned then technical lead will have meeting to assign review the story. Normally we have 2 week sprint
Productive and welcoming environment with large amounts of work
Print Operator (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 28, 2018
I have loved working at DXC but the amount of work has increased exponentially over the last 2 years and pay has not been increased. We are told to work overtime to make up for the extra work but even that is not a permanent thing. The people are great and the management fair. I want to find something new that will appreciate me and pay me what I'm worth in experience.
Pros
Friendly coworkers, steady work to the point of overwhelming
Cons
Constantly increasing expectations and work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DXC Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

48out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at DXC Technology.

Powered by Comparably