DXC Technology
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DXC Technology:

DXC Technology Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA84 reviews
I don't want to write a review for any of the companies I have worked for because the small size will definitely tell them who wrote it and I have no intention of doing that
I start my day at 5:00 in the morning so I can get a jump on all of the other sourcers out there competing for the same people. Then by 9:00 when all of the recruiters come in the office I have people for them to review and they can get their day off and running.
Actually, I did not work with DXC. I was working with CSC. Overall the job was challenging but rewarding. Got the opportunity to learn lots of new things. Worked with a great team of people that throughout my time with CSC which later turned to DXC.
work expectations are high and there is zero compensation. The company hasnt given out raises in at least 8 years and they raise the employees health insurance cost every year.
Management is working hard to make the HPE-CSC merger work. But until the core business stabilizes, this will be a tough bet for employees, customers, and investors.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Good workplace, but perhaps too client specific in job. When Client I was hired to work for had a change in management and workflow stopped and they started doing bug fixing internally, manager hoped to keep me but never foud new billable work for other clients or projects. He was surprised by a last minute order to lay me a a significant group of others off. So long-term job security no so good.
Nice place for a beginner to learn stuff. Especially for the tax and treasury department. However, there is one problem is the company hardly give promotion and there is often delay on the job.
Very exhaustive workdays. No encouragement from management. Spend most of your time dodging bullets. I would never refer anyone to this company unless I hated them.
Cons
DXC has a culture of cutting jobs to make their net income numbers look better. They grow through acquisition and then cut employees to make the bottom line look better. The folks that are left a usually doing the jobs about 2 or 3 employees.
Pros
unlimited vacation
Cons
layoffs
The medium to long term strategy is unclear. Might be a good place to work briefly early on in order to develop specific skills but expect no loyalty, long term commitment, or shared rewards in return. Investments are in acquisitions, dividends, and stock buybacks; new work is hard to resource and the pressure to drive out cost - even at the expense of lost revenue and failed SLAs - is relentless.
Pros
Virtual workplace; conscientious team environment
Cons
Long term incentives completely lacking and benefits not generous
overall good experience. working as analyst specifically on month end close activities, ppmc, and project management, detailed work place, resource planning.
I was at a client site and never included or encouraged to attend company events. I reported to someone in another state that I never met face to face. I spoke to him once. I knew very little about DXC, its management, or its offerings.

DXC pays is retirement match once a year. If you are not employed on that day, you loose the entire annual match. The match is paid to anyone working on Dec. 31 and is put into your account at the end of January. If you miss either date, you miss the entire annual match. The match is only 50% of a 6% donation.
Nothing to add.I wish to limit my information on my workplace experience at this time. Thank you

Refer to information on the acquisition of Spikes Cavell by DXC as we were not officially involved with all of the usual activities of the company.
The atmosphere in this company is breathtaking, lovely place to work and i enjoyed being there and the saying goes when it was time to moved on i did because my contract came to end because i was on a one year contract with the.
Check DC Technology Review for sustaining evidence.
Changed the HR evaluation system values mid rating period.

Lack of trust between managers and employees

Terrible system for letting employees go. Senior Colleague was let go over the phone and after she called me, within 5 mins of that call, came the impersonal e-mail to turn in all IT equipment.

Terrible leadership except my immediate boss and we were both let go simlutaneously leaving the compnay with no records management system.
Pros
Learning Management System
Cons
No caring leadership
Working with DXC Was pretty fun to me . I had gained a lot of skills and experience with them . I learned more about sailpoint technology and Build my skills .
Work life balance is good. Good managers. Pay is good. Job Culture is good. DXC is a good company for career advancement. This company allows flexibility for employees.
If you are a recent grad, you do not want to stay at DXC longer than 1 or 2 years, depending on your position. It's very difficult to negotiate a pay raise, and they do not have a lot of leadership and career growth roadmaps for young professionals; it will feel like you're winging it. Learn as much as you can while you can, but do not feel obligated to stay. We are cheap labor, so unless you have a great relationship with leadership or a specific niche in a field - it will be a struggle to advance in this company.
Pros
flexible schedule; able to work remote
Cons
salary increases, management, mentorship for recent grads/millennials
I enjoyed working for this company for many years and only decided to leave in order to change my career path. I would recommend working for them if you have the chance.
Company has made it a habit to set quotas at such a level that reaching them is impossible and thus bonuses attached to reaching these quotas. Compensation would be fair is these were fair...
I enjoyed the job because I was able to work with several people helping them get things done. I worked with 4 networks every day, and onboarded new employees to get them computer and phone access.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
short breaks
Ask a question about working or interviewing at DXC Technology. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
2.7
2.8
Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

64%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

58%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.