Dynacare

• Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Great environment

Good company to work with . One must surely join this company . Great employees . Good place to work with . It is really nice place to be . One must surely join

Can be repetitive. Seems like there is always an emergency or crisis. Lots of overtime potential. Can be high turnover in some areas which can be good to move up in the company. Very good at hiring internally over externally.

Excellent place to work, Absolutely great team!!

Great place to start for healthcare background people as well as from any other background. You just ned to have good customer handling skills and a can do attitude. You will get lots of guidance from trainers.

Challenging , fast paced , very organized fast thinker

Loved the aspect of the job very challenging at times met many great caring , people becomes to feel Ike family working daily with lab staff at so many facilities Many km and hours on the road daily weather does not stop you it’s crunch time many times during winter nothing outta ordinary to be 2-3 hours behind arriving final destination many long days ,, weekends but it’s very rewarding knowing what you have accomplished at end of the day

Pros

Working alone throughout day

Cons

Long hours, driving winter storms Low wages

Productive and fun workplace

As a dynacare courier driver I had excellent experience I feel like it’s my second home every one in dispatch and management so good and friendly and vehicle are clean and proper sanitized

Lousy place to work

Dynacare cares for the dollar and nothing else. Interviews for other jobs are just running through a list of standard hr questions but interviewers really don't engage or show interest in you.

Pros

Cons

Too much to write, company sucks. Work hard and are not appreciated, they watch every dollar.

You're Disposable

This place seemed like the ideal job at first. Pay was great and the people were nice. Unfortunately management was struggling by having no manager or switching every few months. This job was so incredibly stressful I had no option but to leave. The management tried getting people fired because they simply did not like them. Very toxic environment. the benefits you paid into wasn't worth it. Its sad how bad the turn over was.

Pros

Pay

Cons

management, human resources, environment

Supportive Management

The management and employees are very supportive and makes work fun. I learned a lot during my tenure. Work Life balance is given a priority and tokens of appreciation are offered time to time.

Good Starting point

Have worked with the company for 9 years to get a 4 dollar increase in total. There is no room to advance your career. Management sucks. Don’t care about their employees. They would listen and put favour more on customers and blame you or take against you for not doing your best when they receive complaint. They want you to work more than what they pay you.Its good start and gain experience here but not salary wise

Pros

decent benefits when your regular employee. great training ground as lab tech

Cons

overworked, poor management. do not care abt their employees.

Fast paced, no growth and low work ethics

Dynacare could be an excellent company to work for but is extremely fast paced, working conditions are worse than working in a third world country. Management is very weak lacks a lot of points. For example, 1. Gives no recognition or praise2. Constantly justifies abusers over the abused or harassed by other co workers3. Plays favouritesCoworkers are constantly harassing or bullying you yet take no ownership for their actions because the manager will rather listen to them. It’s a very toxic environment where your mental state can deteriorate really fast.

Pros

Cons

Very stressful

Poor work ethnic

This is one of the worst companies that I have ever worked with. The team lead was very rude to me on my first day at work. Although, I have life insurance experience but she expected me to know the administrative side of it. The corporate culture there was very poor, it didn't embrace a diversity of cultures and backgrounds.I quit and I do not recommend anyone to work there.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

Long hours, you can't go home until you completed the work orders.

Too new to comment where I gave a 3

Off to a good start but still in training so can’t really say anything. The physical walking of the bins through the hospital at the end of my shift was a bit too challenging for my shoulder and my COPD issues so I thought it best to resign before I was once again re-injured and had to be off for several months. When I got the call to interview at Piccioni Bros Mushroom farm in Dundas the job was just about perfect for me. 5 hours a day and Four days a week.

Pros

Great people to work with and work for.

Cons

Low wage and very physical

Stressful and high pay workplace with low wage

This job honestly was the reason I realized I don't want to work frontline. My team was luckily so amazing, and thats truly the only reason I stayed as long as I did. Upper management doesn't give a *** about anything thats going on on the floor. The pay is next to nothing for all the verbal abuse you get from customers

Pros

Nice coworkers

Cons

Stressful

Belle expérience

Un travail correct et tranquille avec une opportunité d apprentissage

Work with little supervision from management whose based in different cityin

Very little contact with manager based in different city. Covid has made shift shorter due to certain aspects being changed or cancelled outright. Be aware of certain co-workers who will throw you under the bus for no reason. Renumeration no where near cost of living increases .

Pros

Benefits, weekends off

Cons

Renumeration no where near cost of living increase, other co-workers don't hesitate to throw you under the bus.

Worst environment

Bad culture. Low growth. Politics. Place for people witt unproductive mindset. No ownership and accountability. Customers are treated poorly. Work like balance is good.

Pros

Cons

Politics, bad environment

Not a place to grow

Management is poor and they run around trying to please the their bosses rather than doing what is right. QA program are poorly managed. Staff skills are lacking to deal with complex issues. HR does not have competent staff at the director level. They have a pseudo HR programs to support the staff and no HR staff who are experts. Marketing does not make any movement to grow the organization yet so many directors. Very old school where HR team. IT group has poor leadership. No real programs for security of data. You give and give but get nothing in return. So many good people leave due to frustration. Not a good place for upward growth opportunities.

Pros

People are committed to work.

Cons

Poor Directors and VPs.

Would have preferred to have never worked for this company, their expectation for manager is not based on the overall requirement. Addition to unrelated workload are frequent.

Pros

Staff extremely friendly

Cons

Upper direction terrible

Nice place for starting

It's a good place to start with. Coworkers are great, manager and team leaders are nice. The only disadvantage is the salary is to low. Almost the minimum wage. Feel disappointed.

Busy but awesome workplace

Working in Forensic Toxicology was a real eye opener into fast paced lab work, the accessioning area is more of a production style environment with a fun and knowledgeable team. Everyone is in a good mood and will help out at any given opportunity. Though the job is pretty fast paced the training is thorough and the crew strives to do the job right first time. If you like a workday where time flies by,, that's what you'll get in tox.

Pros

great coworkers

Cons

Can get very busy

Excellent company to work for

I much enjoyed my years at Dynacare. The most enjoyable part of the job was the interactions with customers and fellow team members. Management was encouraging and helpful.

Pros

work culture : all part of a team

Official response from Dynacare

September 22, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we wish you good luck with your career and hope to see you again as an employee and/or a customer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dynacare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dynacare with