DYNAenergetics Employee Reviews

Here's my thoughts on it, use it to your best ability.
Quality control, production/assembler. (Former Employee) –  Blum, TXMarch 10, 2019
If you like gossip, sleeping with your bosses to get anywhere in the company, and are very good and getting bosses to favor you then this is the place for you. The pay and benefits are great, but the stress of working here made it difficult to stay, if you do your job and actually work you are the one that will get written up or fired. They are really good at running off their good employees that are loyal to them. If I could give any advice about this place to you, don't do it.its better to just drive to waco for a different production job. Me personally I really hated this place the last 6 months, which I though would never happen because is was awesome working there for the first 8ish months. If you do decided to go with this place, just be careful, no one is your friend they are just trying to use you as a step up for them. Keep your mouth shut, your head down, and work. Don't have any opinions. Don't work to hard though because then they expect you to do everyone's job, some jobs are 5 dollars more than you make. Again, if you can make people favor you really well than it's for you.. but beware once someone has the opportunity, even if the are your "friend" if it benefits them, they will screw you over. Honestly I really wish there was a zero star button. I eventually had to quit because I couldn't take it anymore, I just hated being there and this WAS a place I wanted to stay forever.
Pros
Great benefits and pay
Cons
Everything else.
Weird
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Blum, TXDecember 3, 2018
Got fired for pointing out a quality issue. the person that was in charge of that issue did not get a promotio, made a big stink and Dyna let me go. If you shut up don't say anything or point out any problems or you drink with your line leads or have a relationship with them you will do great.
Pros
Supervisors and bosses will go drinking with you
Cons
Supervisors and bosses will go drinking with you, and don't get fired if you do your job and make people aware of quality issues
Decent pay 0 job security awful managment
Gun loader (Former Employee) –  Blum,txNovember 16, 2018
Most of the leads and supervisors are kids and not qualified for leadership roles they do promote random employees to leads due to them expanding to fast there's a lot of great people there as regular employees
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Managment is horrible, gossip and drama like being back in grade school
good starting
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Whitney, TXAugust 12, 2018
This company allows you to gain experience but lacks the ability to move you forward. As a educated person it is frustrating to be overlooked while performing the same job that someone right off of the street can perform.
Very professional and relaxed place to work.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Blum, TXJuly 5, 2018
Great people. Fast paced work environment but also relaxed. Good pay as a temp and easy to advance. 3 Available shifts and pay difference between them. Blum Tx is opening a new building this summer and they'll be looking to hire.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Short breaks. Start with temp service.
GLF (Former Employee) –  Blum, TXFebruary 5, 2018
Overall a great company to work for and further your experiences. Fast paced but at the same time tidious job that you had be very careful with, due to being around explosive material
Pros
People
Cons
Managers
No life work balance
Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 24, 2018
Work and life balance are a conflict. Expectations are that you work long hours and with very little benefits.
Expect to deal with ERP problems, software problems and expect to complete your duties on a timely fashion. Which will entail long hours due to inefficiencies.
Terrible management
Line Lead (Former Employee) –  Blum, TXOctober 4, 2017
No communication. Management doesn’t care. They’re all about output no matter what and will throw you under the bus quick. It’s like pulling teeth to get anyone to do anything, even something as simple as getting necessary equipment
Benefits
Cons
Management, management, management
A lot of great opportunities
Regional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pearland, TXMay 23, 2016
I enjoyed working with DYNA. I was able to learn a lot about the explosive industry and work hand in hand with the management team to better serve the business.