DYNAenergetics Employee Review

View all DYNAenergetics reviews

Very professional and relaxed place to work.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Blum, TXJuly 5, 2018
Great people. Fast paced work environment but also relaxed. Good pay as a temp and easy to advance. 3 Available shifts and pay difference between them. Blum Tx is opening a new building this summer and they'll be looking to hire.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Short breaks. Start with temp service.

Other DYNAenergetics Employee Reviews

Here's my thoughts on it, use it to your best ability.
Quality control, production/assembler. (Former Employee) –  Blum, TXMarch 10, 2019
If you like gossip, sleeping with your bosses to get anywhere in the company, and are very good and getting bosses to favor you then this is the place for you. The pay and benefits are great, but the stress of working here made it difficult to stay, if you do your job and actually work you are the one that will get written up or fired. They are really good at running off their good employees that are loyal to them. If I could give any advice about this place to you, don't do it.its better to just drive to waco for a different production job. Me personally I really hated this place the last 6 months, which I though would never happen because is was awesome working there for the first 8ish months. If you do decided to go with this place, just be careful, no one is your friend they are just trying to use you as a step up for them. Keep your mouth shut, your head down, and work. Don't have any opinions. Don't work to hard though because then they expect you to do everyone's job, some jobs are 5 dollars more than you make. Again, if you can make people favor you really well than it's for you.. but beware once someone has the opportunity, even if the are your "friend" if it benefits them, they will screw you over. Honestly I really wish there was a zero star button. I eventually had to quit because I couldn't take it anymore, I just hated being there and this WAS a place I wanted to stay forever.
Pros
Great benefits and pay
Cons
Everything else.
Horrible management, HR and supervisors
Loader (Former Employee) –  Blum, TXJanuary 23, 2019
While working, favoritism is a huge problem, supervisors act like they’re better than everyone else. Some coworkers act above their pay grade and nothing is said to them. Some workers stand around and do nothing without problem because they hang out with supervisors, while others bust their back from the time they come in to the time they leave.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No way in moving up unless stuck up managements butts