Dynamic Mobile Imaging Employee Reviews

Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VANovember 6, 2018
I am working 12 hours shift three days a week on Monday Wednesday and Friday. I got good working and customer service skills and also infection control via my experience.The hardest part of the job is driving. The most enjoyable part is helping people.
Great if you like driving
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 22, 2018
It's a decent company to work for. It's a big little company....... everyone gossips, but that's normal. If you're amobile tech and you're tech savvy, fast at exams and have the personality to deal with facilities and can multitask and hustle, it's a good gig. Management is very forgiving, but stern. They are mostly techs so they've walked the walk, but driving in Baltimore and Maryland is horrible. Dangerous and potentially deadly.

I've driven up to 600 miles in a day, but avarrged 125 a day and the vehicles are decent. But my body don't like being in the car 8-20 hrs a day cause on call you can be driving alot......alot cause there is call. I have family demands and they need people who don't miss any work cause of kids or whatever. The patient needs you and times staff is thin and you could be the only technologist covering basically the whole state so you can end up driving from ocean City to Cecil county and then back again if you're on call so it can be alot. Then have to be back in 6-10 hours to do it again cause that's call.

Your day to day supervisors are cool for the most part. But they really demand promptness band and if you have busy family life it's tough when you work so many hours and drive so much. It's hard mentally sometimes but if you work hard and are reliable and like driving you can be captain of your own ship cause you work alone and you're driving and hustling. But you can make decent dough, benefits aren't bad and you're ndependent.

Drive in Baltimore and Maryland at your own risk. I recommend a dash cam and know how to handle a van on windy,
  more... turny roads in all weather and all hours cause if not careful you can get hurt or die. I cheated death many times and I drove a cab in midtown Manhattan for a spell and I can drive. Lived in the Poconos and I've driven a million miles in my many years and it's hazardous so be careful

Good company, crazy a__ job. If you are "cut out" for it it rocks If not, you'll tank

And you have to X-Ray people in their home and sometimes inmates at a super Max or county jail cause you gotta do jails and stuff to

It's nuts
Pros
Independence, variety decent cash
Cons
Driving driving driving and more driving in Baltimore
Backstabbing unless you’re related to owners
Administrative Assistant/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 1, 2018
I worked basically 24/7 helping wherever I could hoping to grow with this company. I was promised multiple opportunities which NEVER happened. I worked EVERY weekend 12 hrs Saturday and Sunday and was let go for talking to a tech that my supervisor asked me not to. Guess they think they own you when you sign on when really it’s because I spoke my mind and told the truth. Company is growing way too fast and can’t keep up with its home location.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Harassing management
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 19, 2018
The people are great to be around but the atmosphere is toxic. You have to watch your back constantly. You have to be able to multi-task while dealing with changes,constantly.
Pros
People
Cons
Atmosphere
great company to work for
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Crofton, MDJuly 1, 2018
I love working with DMI. The training process can be overwhelming if you are not computer savvy, however once you get the hang of it the job runs smoothly for the most part.
Pros
great work enviornment
Cons
long hours and lots of driving
It's Different
Tech (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 4, 2018
Local upper manager has no idea on what a tech/field person does day to day. Hence creating situations with facilities. They have a special of the day on which facility they are kissing up to. For being independent and working on your own it's great, as long as they leave you alone. When higher ups start to get "ideas" is when it gets unbearable. They are a growing company, however I feel they have bitten off way more than they can chew.
My direct manager is great, listens and asks questions, will even ask your thoughts on something being considered. In stark contrast to the next one up from them.... If you enjoy driving , it's great. If your tolerance for BS is low, it's not for you. Facilities constantly not having their part of the req ready = more time on you. Not for you if you'd like to get off "on time" within reason. Many of the Dispatchers have no real idea of what it means to actually drive from point "A" to point "B", all they see is 2 points on a map and are like, "It's only X miles, should be x amount of time".... Sorry we aren't birds, A - B is not how it works. There is something called roads/traffic the we as field techs deal with on top of the administrative BS. The "On call" is really running routine calls that have been dumped/leftover from daytime. Really not the real intent of the "On call" shift.... Not uncommon to be "on call" out until 4am, then expected back in at 10 - noon timeframe. After your "on call" shift which ends at 6am, you are usually off the next day, meaning you need to take the van back during your day off (sometimes before
  more... 8am).  less
Pros
Local manager is great
Cons
Unrealistic ideas
Great place to work!
Administration (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 4, 2018
This company allows for alot of independence. Each location has an excellent management team. Company is growing fast which allows for movement to different areas.
Pros
Independence, pay is comparable to the area, great team to work with
Cons
Some late night hours, but it comes with the job.
Great for those that like to travel
Travel X-Ray Technician (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAMarch 28, 2018
Nurses in facilities can be extremely dishonest if they don'tt like something, and they are more than happy to call in a complaint. They refuse to do paperwork correctly and love to play power games with staff. Be very careful.
Pros
Not cooped up in office
Cons
management takes no responsibility for teaching facilities
on your own
X-Ray Technologist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 7, 2017
A typical day starts with getting your work schedule and basically driving to all different locations, getting all the x-rays done and sending them to the radiologist.
Pros
on your own
Cons
never finish on time
Excellent Work Experience
Radiological Technologist & EKG (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAMarch 24, 2016
Get to office or go straight to work from home to different facilities all over VA. Learned how to perform EKG's as well as take X-Rays with DR and CR equipment out of a van. Became a better driver and worked with a team through mobile networking. The Supervisor and Managers were very qualified and were always available if you had any questions. My co-workers where a great bunch to work with. Everyone was very professional and enjoyed working for this growing company. The hardest part of my job was getting used to going into prisons and having doors close behind me and having the network go down. I enjoyed my experience and the challenges of traveling all over VA and working with the elderly.
Pros
Free time between cases
Cons
getting lost and GPS goes down or makes you go in circles.
Wonderful Company to be a part of
Data Input (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 17, 2015
Dynamic Mobile Imaging has made it possible for me to work when I can and at my own pace. The family-owned business treats its employees well and with respect.
Dynamic Mobile Imaging
RT (Current Employee) –  USAMay 23, 2014
A mobile xray and ultrasound company servicing all of Virginia and Maryland and the Washington DC area. Provides diagnostic imaging services to assisted living facilities, nursing homes, retirement communities, school clinics, doctors' offices, and patients in their homes.
Productive Hard worker
ULTRASOUND TECHNOLOGIST (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAApril 5, 2014
I work within nice facilities and cooperative co-workers. I do a variety of examinations using
High Priority
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 19, 2013
Merge medical records with results, scan documents, create files for each patient each, data entry, copying, faxing, logging all patient information for each order. Review images, and verify all images are present, contacting radiologist with any questions or concerns. Assisting billing department with varies task.
Pros
Family Owned business-caring
Cons
Schedule