Dynamic Office & Accounting Solutions Employee Reviews

great place to work!!!!
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Danville, CAMarch 1, 2018
I answer the phones with great enthusiasm and greet everyone who comes into our office. Most are candidates, so I assist them with assessments and make sure they are comfortable in our office. We have a team like atmosphere here and the office has a can do attitude. We have collaborative culture and everyone here assists those who might need some help with a project etc.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people here, their great attitudes, and the candidates that come in our office. We not only work hard, we do have fun!
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
It's was good but once you didn't give enough phones you have find a different spot.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 28, 2017
While working I don't even remember how many times I got kick out from a location but also had to move if you didn't hit you quota for the day and sometimes I remember being really slow and work under extreme weather.
Pros
Bonus, good paid
Cons
Move locations, work under extreme weather
Great CEO! Bad applicant follow-up.
Executive Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Danville, CAApril 12, 2017
Although my job was short-lived at Dynamic, I enjoyed the mentorship of CEO. Unfortunately there were too many unhappy job seekers. There were unreturned phone calls and few job offers.
Pros
Nice location and territory
Cons
Recruited too many applicants for limited amount of positions.
Fun and safe place to work.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Gilroy, CAMarch 7, 2017
I like engaging with the customers, demonstrating products, answering questions. I liked that I was my own boss liked working independently, setting up displays, hardest part of job is convincing people of change of their it items that they were used to purchasing.
Pros
Some samples are given if asked, better to advertise to other pertential customers.
Cons
Breaks are short
Easy job but stressful at times!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 17, 2016
Thru dynamic i got a job working as a customer representative giving away free government phones! It was easy just hard to find a spot without getting kicked out of having the manager move you! The staffing agency was really nice and helpful when ever you had questions they were always there to help you out!!!
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Management was constantly on you
Health and Beauty Adviser Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Danville, CAJanuary 22, 2016
A typical day at work was to communicate with customers to drive the sale of the promotional product. I've learned how to connect with the customers therefore I gained people skills. It was a temp. job therefore I did not really communicate with the managers. The hardest part of the job was to get customers to stop at my table and receive information when I didn't have samples to give.
Dynamic is a profession company who I have been working with on and off since 2001.
Temporary Office Support (Former Employee) –  Danville, CAMarch 9, 2015
I worked with Dynamic, in between jobs, taking on long-term assignments such as Admin Asst. and from desk receptionist. Clients were Comcast Regional Office, VRL Consulting.
Pros
They always matched me up with the right long term assignments.
Cons
No health care or benefits.
temp agency
Health and Beauty Adviser (Former Employee) –  Danville, CAMarch 5, 2015
Its a temp agency that is fast pace and requires people to learn information at the last minute sometimes. It's a fast solution for student who need money to buy what they need for school.
Fun workplacen with professional goals in mind
Payroll Specialist and Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Danville, CASeptember 25, 2012
Everyday was an adventure. In the staffing world its never the same typical work day!! This company had a great team attitude both at work and outside.
Temporary work
Temporary at Ross Stores (Former Employee) –  Danville, CAJune 14, 2012
They sent me to a nice employer that hired me after six months.
Pros
temporary to hire
Cons
na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dynamic Office & Accounting Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5