Dynamic Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Poor management
Career Navigator (Former Employee) –  Pauls Valley, OKMarch 25, 2019
Disorganized management practices
Clients were not priority with management

Working with individual clients was top priority but management was constantly changing practices and it made it impossible to complete necessary paperwork to meet client's needs
Pros
Relationships with clients, helping them to succeed
Cons
Terrible management, no training, minimal pay
Career Navigator (Former Employee) –  Ada, OKMarch 5, 2019
I had a terrible time working with Dynamic Workforce Solutions. My immediate supervisor provided no training whatsoever and was not helpful in any way. We actually got an email stating we were no longer allowed to call or speak with our supervisors face to face, we had to email questions we had to them and allow 24 hours for a response. My supervisor picked fights with me and made the workplace very uncomfortable. I would suggest you run the other direction if you are seeking a job actually helping people because the people who really need it will always be denied by management. It is all about numbers here and you will constantly be talked down to. I would never even consider returning.
Cons
Fun fast paced workplace kept busy which is good for me.
Business Solutions Consultant Lead (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 28, 2018
Job had become not challenging especially when funding was exhausted because that meant everything pretty much came to a halt until the new fiscal year when we received more funding.
Pros
Fun and fast paced
Cons
Not secure up for bids and new contractors can take over
Very stressfull and asks employees to do unreasonable job duties
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Tulsa OKNovember 25, 2018
Not an organized company to work for. Time lines are unreasonable and job duties and time frames are interfered with constantly. Extra and un-necessary work added to work load daily.
Dwfs
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLOctober 15, 2018
Not a bad company to work for. Management seemed to care and led by example. Expectations could be somewhat unrealistic at times, but that was the nature of the business they were in.
Poor Management-Bad Environment
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXAugust 27, 2018
I currently work for Dynamic in the East Texas. Dynamic corporate talks about providing good programs for staff, but it is only talk because the Project Director and managers only care about numbers.
Pros
Help people
Cons
Poor Management-bad environment
Rewarding and Friendly Environment
SEAL Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Livingston, TXJuly 30, 2018
You get to meet and help many new people daily. The coworkers are super helpful and work together very well. You are treated like family. Each person respects the other positions. Each coworker is very knowledgable. The hardest part of the job is leaving at the end of temporary assignment.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
No cons
Be Careful everyone else has warned you about this place
Project Accountant (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 24, 2018
Read the other reviews for this location and other locations as well. The case managers and other reviews are entirely correct.The management is very difficult to deal with. 6 accountants have come on and gone. Beware!
Pros
pay and fringes
Cons
The management and the environment
Ddwfs
Deputy Director (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX 79901April 3, 2018
Needs improvement on management, there is not worklife balance. There are lots of reports. work is good. helping people is great. management required lots of work.
Pros
great work
Cons
poor mgmt
No Advancement options and poor management
Communications Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dynamic Works InstituteJanuary 30, 2018
It is stated that good employees don't leave good companies, they leave bad management. This is certainly true in this case. There are no options for advancement, no raises, and the company doesn't seem to be concerned that employees that voice these matters, are leaving. My assumption is that they are happy to hire others at a lower rate. I have watched far too many great employees that could add great value to the company be forced to leave, or eliminated because their voices are not heard.
It is very sad as this is a company that wants to help people, at least on the surface, however the bottom line is that the top management and owners are more concerned with making a bundle for themselves rather than treating their employees better, and helping their clients.
Pros
virtual office for some positions
Cons
No Advancement opportunities, and absolutley no raises.
Alot of work
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 19, 2018
It's a good place to work, however management over works you with deadlines every week. If you are sick , more than thee weeks, they can fire you without a notice.
Pros
sick leave
Cons
poor management
Typical Workforce Development
Workforce Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 8, 2018
Overall, I don't have anything negative to say about DWFS. They just accepted a terribly ran contract. The local area board is too disengaged, to realize the system is damaged. There is one common denominator in all of the confusion. Just time for change.
Pros
Strives to improve culture
Worst Management Ever Experienced
Center Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 15, 2017
Management is only concerned with their advancement, will step on anyone in their way, and have explosive outbursts. Management fire individuals without any type of notice (e.g. tell you and ask you to leave 15 minutes later). There is a high turnover rate with staff as a result of the poor leadership skills of management. Staff fear taking leadership opportunities (Center Manager), because they feel that is the position where people go to end their careers. They feel this way, because if a Center Manager challenges the leadership in any way, they are immediately fired. There have been 3 Center Managers fired since August of this year (less than 3 months); there are only a total of 3 Center Manager positions which are available. EEO would have a field day with the leadership. Mileage reimbursements are not paid in a timely manner. If you can avoid working here, please do so. If you have no other option available, good luck.
Pros
staff
Cons
leadership
Positive Place
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 4, 2017
Great job!! Great Employer! We are all one big family! You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.”
Poor Management
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 2, 2017
You do not receive proper training and are expected to meet deadlines and regulations. The job is stressful and unprofessional. Very fast paced, management is not considerate or understanding.
Lack of support by management
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXSeptember 28, 2017
Wounderstand not recommended DWSET. Very poor management. Very unfair management. Not appreciated for work done. Does not value employees. managements out look is will just hire somebody else. Very poor training. Worst training ever had at a job. You pretty much train yourself with out dated training manuals.
Pros
Cons
Workload more than one person can do
Meeting new people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 12, 2017
The job wasn't for me yes I love working in meeting new people date today but the pay was too risky and I just noticed the job wasn't for me so I have to let it go
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
Long days in the sun
N/a
Quality Performance Trainer (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 23, 2017
No review, company was good but management lacked in several areas. Pay is good depending on where you fall in the company and the atmosphere is okay.
Lack of structure and Leadership
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, Florida Blairstone RoadJune 23, 2017
Upon being hired I was given a job description that was deceptive. Once I begin working in my position I begin to realize that the job description I was provided was only a little piece of the puzzle. My training was rushed, insufficient, and the majority of my training was cancelled. Management (Office Manager and Sector Leads) at the Blairstone location shows no support for the Talent Acquisition Specialist or any employees working the floor. They jump from office to office laughing, gossiping and being very unprofessional. My second week on the job my colleagues in my position (TAS) begin to inform me on how horrible the job and management was.I was rushed to start seeing career seekers and did not have a clue of what I was doing because of the inadequate training I received. When I initially got hired here I thought it was an awesome place to work but it turned out to be an ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE. The employees here are overworked, underpaid, and everyone is miserable EXCEPT for management. I am so grateful I left when I did and I have absolutely no Regrets.
here for a work exp.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 12, 2017
decent place to work hardest part of the job is there is never much to do. but the people are friendly. i learned how to use excel & make spread sheets. and answer a multi-line telephone.
Pros
nice co workers
Cons
boring