Dynanet Corporation

Dynanet Corporation Employee Reviews

United States5 reviews
Great work/life balance. This small business is staffed by hardworking individuals that are supportive and very collaborative. The company allows plenty of flexibility and latitude towards your responsibilities.
For the most part, I enjoyed the employees I worked with. The management could use some improvement. I really didn't experience any training while being employed at Dynanet.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Poor Management
I found the company a great place to work for. The environment and the people are quite knowledgeable in their skill sets. Anytime I had any issue weather it was a payroll question or a login needed reset, it was handled quickly and professionally by the staff at the company.
I would work for them again for the right opportunity. Management and HR where great to work with. A very good small business company. The work culture was great. Had social events to meet everyone. As the PM they trusted my talent to get the job done
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Benifits could be a little better
Did not interact with the CEO but got along with the other employees just fine. Good bunch of guys, you can't help but wish them the best. Good size and growing company.
Pros
Some of manager make an effort to connect with the employees
Cons
Pay, educational advancement
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dynanet Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2