Dynarex Corporation Employee Reviews

Be Aware
Associate (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, NYJune 11, 2018
It does not all seem what it looks like in the beginning. Poor management, none competitive benefits. It is a privately owned company who wants to do things their way.
Pros
People
Cons
Controlling managment
Great place to work and grow as an employee and individual.
SALES SUPPORT PRICING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, NYJune 1, 2018
I worked for Dynarex for seven years. I learned a lot about the medical industry as a result of my time there. Also, I was given an opportunity to be in charge of all of the pricing responsibilities for the entire company as well as work with our sales force.

The culture of the company was good. There were good days and bad days for all concerned. But at the end of the day, we were a family who took care and looked out for each other.

The job was very demanding at times, but rewarding as well. Working with Dynarex taught me a lot about working under pressure
and being able to handle difficult situations.

My most enjoyable part was working with my co-workers. They were awesome people who shared their knowledge with me daily. Everyday was a learning experience and a chance to grow.
Pros
Always learning and great pay.
Cons
Could be stressful at certain times of the year.
Absolute worst company to work for
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Guilderland, NYDecember 2, 2017
They butter u up during interview.Once you start whole new ballgame.Ive seen 20 people come and go in a 2 month span.Low pay,not provided the tools to do your job correctly.If your looking for something quickly this is the place,but don't plan on making a career of it.General Manager quit in my first 3 weeks.
Pros
Day hours
Cons
Low pay, Bad management, bad culture
Lies, deceit, poor management
Forklift Operator and Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYOctober 3, 2017
I worked for this company for 3 weeks and within those 3 weeks every single employee has been fired one person stayed with management and they don’t pay enough for the responsibilities given. They butter you up trying to tell you there is room for advancement yet nobody advanced except the one manager that sits on his butt all day long.
Terrible company!
Terrible management!
Cons
Fun place- fast paced day makes day move fast
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, NYSeptember 11, 2017
I've been with Dynarex for a little over a year and it has really great people to work with and for. They have quarterly lunches catered, fun-filled holiday parties. They also celebrate dynarex day where they do something nice for all of their employees one day out of the year. Something different each year. Raffles here and there to show appreciation to their employees. They have alot of paid and half paid holidays off throughout the year. Summer hours and earlier fridays normally when summer hours end. It really is a nice place to work and they do care like family!
Pros
Catered lunches quarterly, Dynarex Day, Excellent holiday parties, Lots of days off throughout the year which are mostly paid in full to you if it's a federal holiday.
Cons
Short breaks, benefits, paid bi-weekly
Consistently growing company
Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 28, 2017
Dynarex keeps growing and expanding, which is rare for a company that has been around for decades. What this means to you is opportunity for advancement. I've seen it happen many times in the 5 years I worked here. Like any place you may work, employees are expected to prove themselves. If you are good at what you do and consistently display a sincere effort to get things done in a professional manner - you will be rewarded. Yes, it takes time and yes, it is hard for some to consistently put in the effort. But if you're looking for a place where you can become a valued part of the team and be recognized for your abilities, this is where that can happen for you. I've also seen many who couldn't handle the work or who were just not ready to commit to the job. That can happen anywhere. But they missed out on a good opportunity to work with a team that truly cares. I was very proud of my team and boasted about them to anyone that would listen.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Health insurance is offered but expensive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, NYAugust 2, 2017
Great company with good benefits and perks. Everyday is an opportunity to learn something new. I like the fact that Dynarex has a nationwide program offering ways to give back to people through various charities. Dynarex stands behind their name, "We care like family".
Nice place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, NYJuly 27, 2017
Dynarex is a great place to work. The work environment is friendly, professional and upbeat.
In my department, my co-workers work wonderfully as a team and support and help out when needed. Training is organized and ongoing.
Hours are fairly regular, the customers are, for the most part, pleasant to deal with, and management is supportive and approachable.
The holiday party, quarterly birthday lunches, and Dynarex Day are always a hit, as are the early/dress down Fridays during the summer.
Very pleasant place to work.
Pros
Nice people, constantly learning
Boss belittles workers
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Guilderland Center, NYJune 22, 2017
Not a good place to work at. Told to do something and then get yelled at for doing it. This is not a place to look forward to gong to work on a daily basis.
Nice People
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, NYApril 27, 2017
I have worked for Dynarex for several years now and recently saw the other reviews on here. I will admit there was a time three to four years back where there was some cons as far as some employee petty politics and a one or two poor managers. However, over the past four years this place has been so much of a pleasure to work for. Management seems to really strive to make the culture here wonderful and we appreciate it. I just know that all my friends here are happy. The job security of working for Dynarex, as long as you take your job seriously and do what they expect of you its great. Healthcare is the place to be and the place seems like we grow by leaps and bounds every year. Lastly the perks of working here are phenomenal because we get 8 legal days off but then we get about ten Jewish holidays off as well. Theres more but suffice to say i really love working here.
Pros
Paid days off, pleasant atmosphere, great chain of command, Dynarex Day at Yankee Stadium, free sponsored lunch every month
Cons
my commute is a bit long
Stay away
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 14, 2016
I worked for them . Yep .( That's about all I have to say ) for More than four years , underpaid, shady , inappropriate questions asked by CEO in interview . Several HR RED FLAGS. Should you move forward with them , There are a select few from corporate that are solid and positive . But the culture and the dynamic of this organization is not for all .. Or better yet I should say not for many .
good luck !
Pros
Non
Cons
Too many to list
Dynarex Corporation Day are very outgoing, very enjoyable when meeting our sales reps from all across the country.
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, NYSeptember 5, 2014
A typical day at Dynarex would be fast pace with processing orders/answering inbound & outbound customer service calls.

I have become very knowledgeable with all of our Dynarex products in how they are sold to our distributors as well as how/what they are use for.

Management: Lots of politics
Co-workers: Excellent Team players

Hardest part of the job: I would say transitioning over to a new computer system in such little time.

Most enjoyable part of the job: Dynarex Day~when the whole company all get together at their events/holiday parties.
Pros
Free luncheons on special occassions
Cons
short lunches (30 mins), healthcare benefits, 401k
ok
ASSISTANT WAREHOUSE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Brewster, NYJanuary 28, 2014
Working environment was not the best or the cleanest, dust, no breaks
Pros
good learning experience
Cons
no heat in winter, no a/c in the summer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dynarex Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9