Dynasplint Systems, Inc Employee Reviews

Enjoyable job, low pay
Patient & Medical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJanuary 12, 2018
I truly enjoyed my work here - more with the patient side vs. sales side. The pay was low, but enjoyed the role. At times manufacturing couldn't keep up with the sales which could be frustrating.
challenging and rewarding
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 26, 2017
Dynasplint challenged me to become an expert on the human body. I was privileged to work with Orthopedic Surgeons, Physical Therapists, and patients to ensure proper healing after surgeries. I was rewarded with seeing patients gaining their independence and health after our treatment.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
insurance coverage
Pros and Cons
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  MidwestAugust 17, 2015
Strong company culture before cut backs, pay was under industry averages, wish this company well, and hope they make it through this period
Good Product and Training Program
Neurological Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 23, 2015
I enjoyed the call points and building long term relationships with my referral sources. The products when there was compliance in use worked wonders with patients.

The negative is there is no job growth opportunity.
Great product, but sales position lacks support
Orthopedic Sales Represenative (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 23, 2014
We work with physical therapist, occupational therapist and orthopedic physicians to assist with increased range of motion. The product is great, but difficult to establish as a tool for therapist and physicians. Very little guidance or support is given in establishing a sales territory, so you are dependent on cold calling orthopedic clinics, which is not typically well received.
Dynasplint Systems, Inc.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 30, 2014
Large Orthopaedic Sales Company out of Maryland. In business for over 33 years. Met with doctors, therapist, and patients all day long. Fitted patients and trained them on how to use the dynamic splints to ensure gain in range of motion at the desired joint. Lots of public speaking, which I enjoy the most.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Work on weekends and late evenings
Wonderful product
Foot and Ankle Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 16, 2014
Working at Dynasplint was a wonderful way to break into the medical device sales industry. The range of motion devices they make are an integral part of patient recovery after injury or surgery.
Pros
great product, flexible schedule
Cons
corporate communication is lacking
very fun place to work
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 14, 2014
Marketing to doctors/therapists/podiatrist and seeing patients whom were perscribed the Dynasplint System to make sure that were receiving the benefits of the device.

Learned how to follow the wearing schedule for the Range of Motion device and made sure to instruct the patient on its daily use.

Always helped out other co-workers with in- services in their territory. Along with provided translation services on the phone with other patients out of the state.

The most enjoyable part of my job was helping patients get better faster with their rehabilation.
Pros
Helping others
Cons
Driving too far and patient was not home
Good company to get your foot in the door
Medical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  ,October 1, 2013
Good company to get your foot in the door in medical sales. If you work extremely hard and also have a dense territory, you can be successful in the long term with this company. That being said, they recently laid off 500 employees.
Enjoy helping patients reach their rehabilitation goals
Contracting and Reimbursement Manager (Current Employee) –  Severna Park, MDSeptember 6, 2013
Dynasplint has provided me with a wealth of experience from medical sales and patient care to managed care reimbursement.
Pros
Making a difference in patients lives and building great relationships.

Want to know more about Dynasplint Systems, Inc?

Ask a question
:-/
Neurological Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 27, 2013
Pay wasn't great and management was lacking. Company laid off 70% of the workforces shortly after I was given a pay raise, and has not been able to pay out past due balances to former employees..
Productive and fun
Posting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Severna Park, MDAugust 20, 2013
Was a great experience to learn a variety and challenging of duties and skills
Fun and rewarding place to work, unfortunate company-wide layoff due to financial struggles.
Neurological Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 19, 2013
Dynasplint was a great career for the most part. I worked with neurological patients struggling with ROM (range of motion) deficits who could benefit from splinting. I was able to perform evaluations, fittings, and follow ups with all my patients. I also performed and managed all necessary office work from my home office. I have a real passion for people and helping those who truly need it. I was often the last hope for many of my patients as far as helping them improve their ROM. I loved being a light to their day and making our time together as enjoyable as possible. I very much enjoyed the flexibility and creativity this job allowed. My manager lived in Houston so I had to be very resourceful on my own for much of the time. The job required a very high need for extreme organization as well as time management and attention to detail. I loved the sense of teamwork and willingness to help from fellow co-workers. We would send daily emails and messages to be positive resources for one another. The most challenging part of the job was having to balance patient load and accounts visits regularly, along with performing all office work. I was in charge of obtaining all clinical and demographic information to verify authorization and coverage as well as creating and sending prescriptions to the doctors before fitting the patients with their splints. This fact also helped me greatly strengthen my ability to multitask and do my very best in every aspect of the job. I was building a very successful clientele and patient load in my territory before the company wide layoff at the beginning  more... of August.  less
Pros
Flexibility, something different every day, patient interaction, good pay
Cons
A lot of driving, healthcare challenges, never really "off work"
Decide your own Destiny
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 5, 2013
Dynasplint is a great company to work for in terms of people and service. If you are looking for big money fast, don't look here. You get out of this job exactly what you put in and bring in. Work hard and stay on top of YOUR business and it will pay off. Slack off and you only hurt yourself. The ball is very much in your own court and despite the obstacles you really do have the power to be successful with this company. Its a three way sell to fill a Dynasplint order so hone your skills before applying. Good Luck! and Stretch Beyond Your Expectations.
Very productive and busy work environment.
Medical Billing, Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Severna Park, MDApril 11, 2013
Handled over 900 patients and processed monthly medical claims for reimbursement.

Constantly learning the issues with insurance companies and the proper process to have their claims completed and processed.

Co workers were very busy and generally nice.

The hardest part of the day was trying to get everything done by the deadline.

The most enjoyable part was finding your % exceeds 100% reimbursement at the end of each month.
Pros
rewarded for job well done.
Cons
not enough time in the day.
senior rep
Sales Consultant Specialist (Former Employee) –  knoxville, TNMay 29, 2012
this compnay only cared about the bottom line. They would raise your quota all the time so you couldnt make any money. If your territory didnt have insurance plans that covered the splint you were out of luck
not much training, not safe going into peoples homes
MEDICAL DEVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Severna Park, MDApril 20, 2012
great product but management needs more. No coverage with insurance in ny! people had to pay out of pocket!
Pros
great product
Cons
not on every insurance plans
Facilities Manager, Emergency Management Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Severna Park, MDApril 18, 2012
Dynasplint is a wonderful place to work. Great product, really helps patients regain range of movement in effected joints.
Pros
relaxed, open enviroment
Cons
limited career growth