E&E Co., LTD Employee Reviews

Very Nasty management
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 22, 2018
Very unprofessional management!! HR is horrible the worst I've seen so far!! Inventory management has the worst the supervisor is basically there to sleep with the men that come thru staffing agencies, all about gossip to the point more drama and non sense goes on than actual office work. I can't figure out why this company is still open they're violating numerous laws especially when it comes to safety!!
Pros
Breaks
Horrible
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAApril 2, 2018
Management treats you like peasants unless you’re on their good side. One day they talk to you the next day the walk pass you as if you don’t exist. Hard workers are also pose a threat to leads.
Horrible place to work but good place to start career and get experiecne
Order Management Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAFebruary 16, 2018
Horrible Chinese office politics. Managers fear employees to grow and improves because they will see their subordinates as threats of their career. No appreciation of employees' hard work. They even try to save money on coffee and limit use of tissue paper. So ridiculous!
Piers were kind
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAFebruary 6, 2018
I really enjoyed working with my piers unfortunately I couldn't say the same about upper management. I would often say hello or good morning to the VP but she would look down continue walking and ignore me. Also, upper management was only kind to people of their own culture and race. Upper management often gave the perception that they were better than everyone else. Instead of lifting up their team they would put them down. Upper management was extremely unkind and negative. This environment made employees feel like they were not appreciated and valued in the workplace.
Pros
Friendly piers
Cons
Poor upper managment skills such as favoritism, racist, biased, cruelty, disrespectful in the workplace, rude, and unappreciative toward employees.
Terrible Place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CASeptember 27, 2017
This place is managed terribly. Working conditions are unsafe constant lift crashes. Pay is terrible and most of the supervisors are rude. They set unrealistic goals for pulling that causes it to be even more unsafe
A good starting point
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CANovember 1, 2016
The job itself was pretty routinized. I learned the skill for solving customers complaints and questions via phone which developed my patience and trained my ability to handle multi tasks at the same time. The co-workers were willing to share their experience and hits. The most enjoyable part was the job itself provide me the opportunity to know what customer really need and prefer, which helped me knew more about home furnishing business more.
exciting,fast paced,good management team
Warehouseman, fork-lift driver (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAJuly 28, 2016
starts with friendly greeting, excellent training , team work can be fun, long hours , meeting people was great, having fun completing deadlines
Pros
company togetherness
Cons
at times had to be stern

Ask a question about working or interviewing at E&E Co., LTD. Our community is ready to answer.

E&E Co., LTD Reviews by Location