E*TRADE Financial Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 129 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOMichael Pizzi
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryFinancial Services
What would you say about your employer?
Why I wanted to work they? If I had banking experience?
What did you like/dislike about most recent job? What are your strengths? How do you prioritize? What motivates you in the office? Give an example of how you worked in a team to solve a problem. Give an example of how you balance quality vs. quantity.
Explain work experience Dealing with angry customers
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at E*TRADE Financial?Published on May 24, 2021
- E*TRADE Financial