E & J Gallo Winery

E & J Gallo Winery Employee Reviews in Healdsburg, CA

Easygoing team
Provided with accurate training and support to be successful. Team environment with supportive team members, and managers. Relaxed atmosphere with flexible attire and schedule
February 14, 2019
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at Gallo. Best of luck to you!
Worst mangement I have ever dealt with
Stay far away from Gallo. Shady Management.. from TL's to VP's.. all of them could care less about you and your growth. .....................................
Great workplace to learn and grow
E & J Gallo Winery is definitely a workplace that is near and dear to my heart. They gave me so many opportunities to learn and grow at work and also outside of work. At times, it is a stressful place to work, but it is manageable. I would definitely come back to work with them if the opportunity presents itself.
Pros
Great benefits and amazing people
Cons
High expectations
January 14, 2019
Thank you for the great review. We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your time at Gallo!
A company that is highly invested in its staff.
It was quite a high-pressure environment with no real work/life balance, but they invested heavily in my education and skill advancement. I really enjoyed representing the company's portfolio of brands.
Pros
quality products, great spokespeople
Cons
tough to get promoted, exempt employees tended to be overworked
July 6, 2018
Thanks for your review. We appreciate your insight and we're glad you had a positive experience while working at Gallo. We wish you the best of luck in the future!
Productive work place
A great place to learn about the wine industry and start your career if this is the path you desire. Like any job it is what you make of it, if you go in with the right attitude you will do well
August 15, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your positive attitude. It's employees like you that make our company culture what it is and we appreciate all that you do!
Good times
Had a great time working for one of the best teams in the company as an hospitality specialist, it was short but sweet. It was a nice place to work for.
Pros
team
Cons
management
great company, just not happy with current management of maintenance department
i really love working for Gallo. i just wish the current maintenance team lead didn't run the maintenance department on a buddy system.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at E & J Gallo Winery. Our community is ready to answer.
Women's ratings

4.4Fairygodboss Score

76%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

90%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.