E & J Gallo Winery Employee Review

View all E & J Gallo Winery reviews

Very Political
ASSOCIATE DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAFebruary 23, 2018
You're either in or out in terms of upward mobility, depending on your relationships with coworkers. This was a very political atmosphere. Establishing great relationships is key to success.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Politics
February 26, 2018

We definitely value strong work relationships at Gallo but we work hard to ensure all employees can thrive in their careers by creating a work environment that provides equal opportunity for all. We wish you the best and appreciate your feedback!

Other E & J Gallo Winery Employee Reviews

Awesome place!
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 11, 2019
This is an awesome place to work! The culture is laid back. There are a lot of company events that are fun to attend. The pay is competitive, and they have awesome benefits.
October 14, 2019

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your internship experience with us. Thanks for sharing and best of luck at school!

ok place to work
Level 4 Advanced Operator (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAOctober 9, 2019
ok place to work for living in the Central Valley. hours are long and some departments are lacking in hours which causes a lot of stress on its employees
October 14, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass this along to our Operations leadership team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at E & J Gallo Winery. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.6InHerSight Score

3.6Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight