E & J Gallo Winery Employee Review

View all E & J Gallo Winery reviews

Great experience
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAFebruary 20, 2018
Gallo was a great place to work with a couple of drawbacks. Their demands didnt necessarily reflect the compensation. There was no cost of living adjustments and the level of raises with promotions was very poor. The training and culture are second to none and the support from management is best in class.
Official response from E & J Gallo Winery
February 23, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We consider a variety of factors to determine compensation at Gallo, and we strive to offer salaries that are competitive with the external market. To accomplish this, we routinely use third-party salary surveys, adjusting compensation as needed, we review internal equity for current employees, and some roles are offered a commission incentive. We are always looking to improve and appreciate your valuable insight. Cheers!

Other E & J Gallo Winery Employee Reviews

Politics
Winery Worker (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 17, 2019
Lots of politics. The family atmosphere, is a cool way to describe it but if some people don’t like you they will do anything to try and get you removed. Watch your back. This applies at all levels of roles.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Politics
Awesome place!
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 11, 2019
This is an awesome place to work! The culture is laid back. There are a lot of company events that are fun to attend. The pay is competitive, and they have awesome benefits.
Official response from E & J Gallo Winery
October 14, 2019

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your internship experience with us. Thanks for sharing and best of luck at school!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at E & J Gallo Winery. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.4Fairygodboss Score

76%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

90%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss