E-Therapy

Working at E-Therapy: 10 Reviews

United States10 reviews

Supportive work environment

Great Manager, low stress, good pay scale.They don't give annual raises but thats the only con. Easy to reach for questions, quick response time. Great resources

Innovative and Family Based Company

E-Therapy has been my employer for over a year now. They are warm, welcoming and incredibly supportive in their interactions with their therapists. E-Therapy is FAIR, they expect professionalism and as long as you carry yourself that way you should never have a bad experience with them. They give a therapist all the tools they need to be a successful and innovative therapist. They're internal team is also built of therapist so you always have a like minded and knowledgeable person to talk to. I really love this company and recommend working with them, they truly LEAD when it comes to Teletherapy,

Pros

Platform, Resources, Pay, Support, Convenience, Incredible Team

Cons

No Benefits

E-Therapy insights

• Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Supporting Work Culture and Environment

E-Therapy works with you to make sure that you feel confident in providing teletherapy successfully. They work closely with you to create and build your caseload and they pay competitively and on time. E-Therapy has amazing resources and a fabulous platform to provide therapy and invoice sessions. You should join the E-Therapy team.

Pros

Amazing staff and therapists

Creative people. Relaxed atmosphere

I have worked for E-Therapy for 2 years. They have been extremely supportive. Willing to share their knowledge or let me learn on my own. It's a 1099 "consulting" job, so no benefits. The flexibility and community make it a great small business opportunity.

Pros

Flexibilitity

Cons

No benefits

Was never paid

I was never paid for my work with E-Therapy. Course it take 2 months for them to pay as a norm. By then I had many sessions with students. They received the services. I was not paid. If you can afford to work for free, by all means, go for it! I do not recommend this company.

Pros

Fairly decent technology

Cons

Didn’t get paid

Official response from E-Therapy

April 13, 2021
We are very sorry to hear of your experience with Us. We certainly do not hold pay for 2 months, as we pay 2x per month. However if there was an issue with your billing please get in touch with our HR department at Careers@electronic-therapy.com to discuss the issue. Thank you, E-Therapy

Fun and high tech

I enjoyed working with the E-Therapy team. Professional, efficient and kind. Home school setting was awesome. My schedule was flexible. E-Therapy made an extra effort to establish what was expected on a day to day basis.

Flexible; Independent Contractor

My team leader was friendly and helpful. Schedule was flexible. You work from home. You can pick the days and times during the week you want to work. If something comes up you can easily reschedule.

Genuinely nice people who care about what they do.

I enjoy working for E-Therapy because I feel like I make a difference with what I do each day. The work is fast paced and never boring. The management team is supportive and quick to respond to questions and issues. I love the flexibility as a working mom and don't feel like I have to sacrifice time with my family in order to do work that I love.

Great place to work!

Great company to work for! Being able to work from home has allowed me some flexibility and my family is very grateful for that. It is a great team environment. I highly recommend working for E-Therapy.

Perfect job for a mom!

I am a busy mom with three small children. I am also a speech language pathologist. I am beyond grateful for the ability to do the two things I love to do most... being a mom and provide speech therapy! E-Therapy has provided students/hours for me to see students and make my schedule the way I want it. I am thankful that each therapist is assigned an Account Manager to help them walk through each step of this new and growing world of teletherapy. Walking into teletherapy for the first time can be nerve wracking as you don't know what to expect, but my Account Manager was there for me any time I had a question. I have also enjoyed getting multiple state licenses to build my caseload as my kids have gotten older and are all now in school. I really couldn't ask for a better set up! My family is extremely grateful for this opportunity!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at E-Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits