E. A. Renfroe & Company

E. A. Renfroe & Company Employee Reviews

The work was very challenging, but rewarding. EA Renfroe is the first company I worked for as an adjuster. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
Pros
Supportive management.
Cons
Being away from family on assignment for over a month, I got lonely.
I was hired in May of 2020. I was currently employed with another company. I asked the recruiter for the official start date so I could give a proper 2 week’s notice. They said okay, then 2 days later I get a text saying I start the upcoming Monday. I was also told that I was getting paid $16.82. But when I get my first paycheck it was for $16.00. Not a huge difference but if you say one thing, people expect it to be just that.
Pros
Wfh, Decent pay
Cons
Micro managing, lack of organization
If you're new to adjusting this is a great place to start. I started out this way 5 years ago. Majority of my work is done with E. A. Renfroe & Company.
I personally enjoyed the chance to work and seek advice from a wonderful staff,and company. They u treat like family. Learning how to build a good relationship with customers is very important. Great place to work. And a Great company to be a part of socially and financially.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I enjoyed working for E.A. Renfroe and maybe I will return in the future. I enjoyed assisting the customers with their claims and the environment was phenomenal.
Great place to work, friendly supportive staff, Gives you all the tools/assistance needed to be successful. I would be glad to work there again and refer others.
They will deployment you to travel out of State, when you get off the plane you will have a message saying the assignment has been cancelled. The Management that I personally have encountered at the in office job site act as though they don’t are irritated when you need assistance from them, Most of them seem to not even know what they are doing and will give incorrect information.😒😒inaccurate
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Training is RUSHED, No one ones know what they are doing...The Company just uses you as a body for them to make money...
Great paying, flexible work load, and willing to properly train all employees, no experience needed great opportunity to learn insurance adjusting in a team environment.
This job is a challenge. I learn something almost daily. I was made to do this. When people ask what do I say, "climb roofs and write checks". It is so much more. I'm a people person. I can walk into a home that has suffered a fire, a toilet that overflowed and caused three floors to flood, inspect a roof for wind damage...in doing so? I'm dealing with people that are stressed. Uncertain about the outcome. Worried about their coverage. How long till they get their 'normal' back? I calm them, educate them, put them at ease. I ask questions in a relaxed way but in the back of my mind I'm thinking about possible fraud. I've stood in a woman's dining room looking at the sky and called my manager on the spot with questions she had that I was unsure of. I knew the manger would answer and help me. That's a big deal. Renfroe manager's are brilliant educators. What's nice is that if they don't know the answer? They will call me back with it. I work hard for them - 6 or 7 days a week 12 hour day. I love what I do. I enjoy who I work for. I like that I get to go and help people everyday.
EA Renfroe is a great company to work for if you do not mind long hours and long days. The management is goal oriented and push you to do your best at all times. The hardest part of the job is sitting for 10-12 hrs a day. The most rewarding part of the job is making the policy holder happy and satisfied.
The work was very interested, got a chance to help people who was going through a hard time by paying their home and auto claims as quickly as possible. Got to travel and met new people.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Work based on whether sometimes slow.
Reviewed and closed auto and property claims. Very detailed oriented job. Face to face and over the phone communicating with insured's. I also communicated with lawyers and contractors.
If you are an independent adjuster looking for consistent assignments, then this company is good with keeping you busy as long as you have proven to be a dependable and hard working employee.
A good place to start off as an adjuster. Do a good job and management remembers you for the next storm. If you want to learn the industry from folks who will teach, this is the place.
Handled insurance claims for State Farm, and handled them from quality first contact to the completion of the claim. I documented, evaluated, and made the appropriate decision on each claim handled.
Work Catastrophe insurance property and auto claims as a desk adjuster. So the work days were long, (12 hour days/ 7 days a week) and intense. Good pay but once the claim levels lower you're released from your assignment,
Working at E. A. RENFROE help me further my change of career into the world of catastrophe insurance adjusting. I enjoyed working there and for the most part all the people that I worked with I would hope to continue employment at some point in time.
I am completely satisfied with this company, and will work with them as long as I can. The staff is helpful, and they believe in helping you with your career by training, and teaching extensively.
My first storm job as an insurance adjuster. I didnt know what to expect. Met some good people. Helpful trainers, but this job is not for everyone. Left earlier than expected because lack of claims.
Good attitudes have nothing to do with these types of companies. You are either in the Good Old Boy network or not. You are either a certain minority or not and if you are of the wrong race then you are out of luck.
Monetary wise, the pay is good, job stability is according to Weather, i.e. temporal, management wise, depends on who the company delegates to over see the project on site