E.A. Berg Associates, Inc. Employee Reviews

All of the heavy lifting,NONE of the credit...Look elsewhere!
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAJanuary 19, 2019
Upper Management turns a blind eye and a deaf ear to real concerns(Reps falsifying numbers,Reps not working,but essentially pulling a check ie "Theft")
As a Rep,your job is to do all the grunt work while the "Real" Reps(Wrigley TSM & their Higher-ups)get all the Credit,great Salary and the glory. Upper Management is so deluded,I don't know how they are able to keep their jobs. I gave my all to the job and tried to inform the company of the malfeasance and shenanigans going on,but they chose the side that actually betrayed them.
Berg is not exactly a Think Tank. Be forewarned,a culture of Rats and idiocy truly reign supreme at this place. Run for the hills.
Pros
Company Van, Christmas Bonus
Cons
Upper Management, they know who they are.
Love life on the road!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJNovember 16, 2018
I love being independent and making sales to customers at all the different stores I get to visit. There is a strong team oriented attitude and I really enjoy representing some of my favorite candy and snack brands.
Pros
Bagel Days!
Happy CSR
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJNovember 16, 2018
E.A. Berg Associates, Inc. is a company that puts family first. I love working for a family-owned company that is also a big player in the CPG industry.
Pros
Lunch on Mondays, Candy to Take Home to the Kids, Paid Vacation increases with Seniority, The People
Cons
Gaining 20lbs since working here
ok
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJJuly 14, 2017
being out side all day , all year long. but you have a team that make it fun and help each other on the run. the pay was ok. but always outside all the time

Want to know more about E.A. Berg Associates, Inc.?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at E.A. Berg Associates, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2