E2 CONSULTING ENGINEERS, INC. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Very personal oriented company to work for.
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Emeryville, CAJanuary 3, 2018
Driving a minimum of 100 miles to the job-site. Attending our daily JSA tailgate safety meeting which I take the lead on. Covering our goals for the day with the contractor of choice of PG&E. Direct over site in which contractor follows the company standards and safety requirements. I work with a very good team that communicates daily and issues or conditions that merit any involvement.
Pros
Working under difficult conditions.
Cons
Unknown workload for the year.
Worked on a contract job so there was no company interaction
Conduct of Operations Mentor (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, NMOctober 17, 2017
Worked on a contract job so there was no company interaction to speak of.
The company provided all necessary benefits that are normally expected on a contract job.
All in all, I would rate E2 at a higher level that most other staffing companies.
Pros
Many benefits
Cons
No major negatives
Great company to work for
Utility/Gas Inspector (Former Employee) –  Emeryville, CA 94608April 4, 2017
Management was professional, polite and employees were all good people. Online support and field support in office worked well. Great company to work for.
great people
Lead Senior Piping Designer/Design Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 27, 2016
great team of people to work with. Wonderful management. Challenging projects with good leadership. Good Benefits. Company has a lot of potential growth in the oil/gas market
Supportive, Professional and Reliable.
Work Control Planner (Current Employee) –  Aiken, SCMay 9, 2016
This is my second time working with E2 in Aiken, SC. Both times I have had great experiences. They were straight forward about what the positions involved in compensation, term and duties. No surprises. I was given exposure to other fields and advancement opportunities. The communication with our local office and corporate office has been open and they both are quick to respond to my questions and needs. I've read a negative commet on here about racism. I'm a woman in an interracial marriage working in a male dominated position. I have seen no differences in the way I've been treated from other employees. I've seen our local office management deal with accusations of descrimination on a work site. They took it seriously, investigated and resolved the issue that person had. It is clear, at least in Aiken, that E2 won't allow that behavior.
Pros
Easy communication
Cons
Contract employment
Terrible management, nepotism run rampant
Contract Specialist (Former Employee) –  Emeryville, CADecember 28, 2014
Work was simple, coworkers fun and bright, for the most part; however, any coworker disagreements are not dealt with in any satisfactory fashion; management does not deal with employees in an above-board manner; certain workers who are related to the owner are allowed to bill as contractors and make a LOT more money that way; many of the higher-ups are related to one another in one way or another.
Great Small Environmental Firm
Lead Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Analyst (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CADecember 31, 2013
This small firm has partnered with larger firms allowing for a great variety of projects, while still maintaining a small company culture.
Fun Place to Work
Project Assistant (Current Employee) –  Emeryville, CAFebruary 5, 2013
Awesome place to work. As a new in Country E2 teach me a lot. Great and Helpful Co-Workers, And also the managers
special project for a couple months
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 15, 2012
working with a special project and gaines mostly my experiences with date entry base programs
Pros
consistant
Cons
it was only for a couple months working with a special project
Employees do not know how to interact and do discriminate
Biologist/Environmental Scientist (Former Employee) –  Emeryville, CAAugust 6, 2012
Never knew whether or not owner was/is running a legitimate business - was told by another employee that the owner runs a business in India. Never knew whether or not the business in India was/is a legitimate business.
Engineering Firm
SHOP DRAWING / DOCUMENTATION CLERK (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 16, 2012
My first real employer and job. Wow. My boss and still friend is a great guy. I enjoyed very much working for him.