E3 Federal Solutions Employee Reviews

A great place to work
Senior Executive Assistant-Travel Coordinator (Current Employee) –  McLean, VASeptember 19, 2019
This is the second contract company that I have worked for since retiring from the Military and the Federal Government. From the on boarding process to the continuing of checking up on there employees and always asking the key question how is everything going is everything working out with the client are there any issues or anything that they can do to make your job easier while working for the E3 Sentinel brand.. Overall E3 Sentinel sets the standards. From the president all the way down to the managers and the team Leaders.I would recommend E3 Sentinel to anyone that I know that is looking for a Company of Professional that knows how to treat their employees and client and provide them only with the top quality experience and skills to carry out today's mission.
typical paced job
Access Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 26, 2019
learned how to utilize NCIC, company had no idea what the employees were doing on the contact work wise, focus was to ensure what the customer wanted at the expense of the employee
Great Place For Professional Growth
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 27, 2019
What I enjoy is the ability to grow within the company. For any personal or professional growth opportunities that arise, leadership supports them and follow up.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
No childcare reimbursement
Excellent culture
Senior Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 27, 2018
A quality company that cares for its employees. Helps the employee grow their skill set and advance at their own speed. It was a pleasure to be associated with this progressive company.
Nice place to work
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 9, 2018
Overall, no complaints regarding the corporate organization. The government clients are your typical government clients (sometimes fine, oftentimes not).
Pros
Fair and honest
Healthy Corporate Culture
Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAOctober 30, 2018
E3 invests heavily into their employees' growth and development.
Salary/Pay is not as competitive as it could be, but employees are encouraged to pursue certifications and continued education.
Great for Entry Level Positions
Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAOctober 3, 2018
It is hard to advance with E3. It's great for entry level or early career professionals. No real track for advancement. Company has a terrible maternity leave policy - You get 5 days and they consider short term disability as leave. You then have to use all of your PTO if you want to get paid during the last month of leave. If you plan on having children, don't consider working for E3.
Pros
Corporate has a fun atmosphere.
Cons
Maternity leave is terrible.
Very Good Company
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 27, 2018
Very good company to work with. Easy going, Very flexible with hours that benefit you vs. meeting bottom line numbers. PMs go above and beyond to make sure that you are taken care of first.
Nice place to work
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAAugust 6, 2018
Working at E3 was good because they offered an array of training and career development opportunities. The HR team was accommodating and flexible. I appreciated the pro-employee action that was taken by Human resources when I was there.
Great place
Laborer (Current Employee) –  ArizonaJuly 24, 2018
I was given the opportunity to work at E3 last year and some this year. You must be drug free and open to new things. Its hands on training great place to further your career
Pros
Off on sundays
Cons
Heat
Great for DC area employees, Not so great for Remote Employees
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 30, 2018
E3 Federal promises employee training and career advancement but did not deliver. While the company is packed with positive can-do people the underlying theme is to keep the government happy; even if that means undermining the mission. As a veteran and former LEO I personally had ethical dilemma's "supporting" the office I was a liaison with. E3 offered no support or guidance. Ultimately I was pulled off the contract for not "collaborating". Anyhow, the company does seem to take care of their employees, but don't expect any help if you're put into a toxic environment.
Pros
Nice People
Cons
Does not deliver on promised Pro's
June 5, 2018

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review, and thank you for your service as a veteran and LEO. However, we are sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience as an E3 employee. We work hard to ensure a positive employee experience, but it sounds like you did not come away with that. If you would like to discuss your situation in more detail or if you have any suggestions on how we could improve in how we handle situations like this in the future, please feel free to contact HR@e3federal.com. Thank you again.

Easy Going and friendly
Senior Associate/Senior Contracting Specialist (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAMay 11, 2018
E3 Federal is a great place to work. They have ample opportunities to switch around if you are not enjoying your current contract. Very caring environment.
June 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Our internal transfer program is certainly a good way to expand your skills and get learn a new client environment. Our professional development program is also a great way to gain new knowledge and even earn a certification. If you ever have any questions or if you have any suggestions on how we can improve, please contact us at HR@e3federal.com. Thank you again.

Great place to work.
Administrative Support/Analyst/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Central Islip, NYApril 23, 2018
Great company to work for. Program Managers are always available and benefits are good. Reward employees for hard work and dedication and very positive outlook.
June 5, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! It's great to hear you found the management supportive and that the benefits met your needs. It's also wonderful that you felt you were recognized for your hard work - we have put a lot of effort into the employee experience and into the employee recognition program. If you have any questions or if you would like to provide any additional input, please feel free to contact us at HR@e3federal.com. Thanks again!

I have no complaints
Secretary III (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 5, 2018
I have no complaints , typical day at work is busy, work place culture is good everyone works well together, the hardest part of the job is waiting for others to respond to questions
June 5, 2018

Thank you for your input! It's great to hear you are generally happy at work and that you find everyone works well together. Getting quick responses to questions can be a challenge, but if you have any ideas on how we can improve communications or if you would like to talk through ideas on how to best communicate with your client, please don't hesitate to contact HR@e3federal.com. Thank you again for your feedback!

Growing pains
Associate (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 19, 2018
As E3 grows into a large business it has growing pains. I enjoyed my first two years working at E3, but in the last six months things on my contract have changed for the worse. New management has taken over and there has been a significant change in the atmosphere. There are no 360 reviews for us to give feedback to management and no recourse for problems like these. Benefits, PTO are average (15 days), should be better since pay seems to be average to below average. Short term disability for new mothers, no significant parental leave policy. Corporate is very focused on having a company culture, which is very difficult considering most people work on site with clients.
Pros
Annual salary review, $100 transportation reimbursement per month, good work-life balance
Cons
No checks on management (360 reviews), limited options for advancement on some tracks
June 5, 2018

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We are looking into improving our review process (the 360 review is one of the options we are considering). With the changes to our HRIS, we are now able to incorporate feedback from others besides the direct manager, although it is not the same as a true 360 review. It can certainly be a challenge to create a company culture when we are all spread across various locations, but if you have any ideas on how we can make that better or if you have any other general suggestions, please reach out to us at HR@e3federal.com. Thanks again!

Best place I've worked
Principal (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAMarch 15, 2018
Great culture, strong leadership, clear vision. CEO and management team are in touch with employees.
Company is graduating from small business to unrestricted.
June 5, 2018

Thank you for your input! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to hear you are enjoying your time at E3 and that you feel part of the E3 family. If you have any suggestions for us on how we can improve at any point in the future, please don't hesitate to contact HR@e3federal.com. Thanks again!

Great company!
Employment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 13, 2018
Great company, fantastic organization! Everything was well thought out and well planned. It was clear that the company knew how to execute the requirements of the contract.
March 26, 2018

Thank you for your input! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time as an E3 employee and that you felt the company was well organized. We are always working to provide our employees a great experience, it is always great to hear when our employees let us know when we are successful. If you have any additional feedback you would like to share with us, please don't hesitate to contact us at HR@e3federal.com. Thank you again for your feedback!

Awesome
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAFebruary 6, 2018
The one thing that stood out for me is the fact that if you are unhappy on where you are, they will find another position for you. My PM is very relaxed, realist and down to earth. They do not stifle you to move towards your goals.
March 26, 2018

Thank you for posting your feedback! We are glad to hear you are finding that E3 is a positive place to work, and it sounds like your Manager is helping make your experience even better. Your professional development goals are very important to us, and we hope you are taking advantage of the professional development programs we have in place (E3U, the internal transfer program, professional development allotment, etc.). If you have any suggestions for us on how we can improve, please feel free to contact HR@e3federal.com. We appreciate having you as part of the E3 family! Thanks again for your input.

Don't plan on staying too long
Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 2, 2018
You come in under the impression that they will cover your job in case of cuts-- they don't. They shove you right out the door with a slap on the back
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Management is deaf to concerns
February 6, 2018

Thank you for sharing your input. It's great to hear you built strong relationships with your colleagues, but we are sorry to hear you did not feel E3 had your back during cuts. We strive to ensure E3 is a place where employees can build and grow their careers, but this can be hard with Federal budgets being cut and contracts coming to an end. We do make an effort to keep people employed through the internal transfer program, but please feel free to contact us at HR@e3federal.com if you have any ideas on how we can improve how we handle these situations in the future. Thanks again.

E3 Review
Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  VirginiaOctober 15, 2017
Nice place to work- good benefits, good management, lots of places to move around to if you're in the right area. THere's lots of opportunities to get together with other E3 employees after work.
December 14, 2017

Thank you for your input! We want E3 to be a great place to work for all of our employees, and building the E3 community is important to us. In addition, we are continuously working to ensure employees have opportunities to grow through our professional development program. If you have any suggestions for us on how we can further improve, please feel free to contact us at HR@e3federal.com. Thank you again!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at E3 Federal Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4