EAC Employee Reviews

alright if you come in from another ac company already as a lead or tech
hvac duct installer helper (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 16, 2019
if you are starting in the hvac trade small company like that will give you exp. it is a good starting point and a addition to your resume' but the training is not there it really depends on who you work with. most leads there will treat as a helper and nothing else. not willing to explain the trade to you at all you will be the go fer person get me this get me that. but you are working in very large and high end houses it just is all left up to you to learn any way possible. again it is a starting point in your career no advancement no training courses so don't have high expectations.
Pros
working in large high end houses
Cons
no training not much career advancement
Fine for students who need some spending money
Workstudy Teacher's Aide (Former Employee) –  Thatcher, AZMay 5, 2018
My work-study job was fine. Several hours a week I'd grade multiple-choice questionnaires for a teacher, then my pay would be disbursed by the department.
Pros
The teacher I was assigned to was respectful and clear in their expectations
Cons
No benefits, short-term work only
Great place to work,
Pre-Claims Collector (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, SDJuly 23, 2017
Great place to work, wonderful co-workers and awesome Mgmt and Supervisors who truly cared about you and each other.
We were trusted to work on our own yet knowing if needed questions answered we could ask.
Pros
great work environment, great pay & benefits and team players
Cons
worked a night a wk
fun and productive place to work
Pre-Claims Collector (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, SDJune 9, 2017
Same company as prior, same review. EAC was a wonderful place to work. Management was top notch. They cared about us as much as we cared about them.
Awesome employees
GFM Operator (Former Employee) –  Rural Hall, NCJune 6, 2017
wonderful place wish I could have retired from there pay was excellent employees were great. New ownership wanted to move the facility out of North Carolina
Pros
pay
Cons
moved
Great stepping stone, try not to stay longer than a year or two.
Forensic Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 19, 2017
Wonderful people truly wanting to make a difference in their community/the world. The staff consists of people who are mostly on their way to bigger and better things (i.e. doctoral programs, law school), which is both great because of the quality of individuals but also depressing because of the amount of turnover. Some negative aspects are the fact that there is NO semblance of any comprehensive or standardized training system, so when you start you can expect to observe other case managers while dabbling in different tasks for a about a month before having a sizable caseload being dumped in your lap. Once your managing this caseload, expect to be overwhelmed with unrealistic expectations for keeping up with paperwork that unfortunately takes precedent over helping the clients.
Pros
Pto, friendly and forgiving middle management
Cons
Unlivable starting salary for residents of the Tri-State area, unrealistic expectations (assigned workload vs time given to work)
Supervisor of Loan Processing (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, SDApril 23, 2017
EAC (now Great Lakes) was a top-notch organization, founded in 1978, dedicated to loan guaranty functions. Supervisor of Loan Processing involved trouble-shooting, phone and email contact with customers in a large region.
Pros
Awesome people!
Nada gratis
Driver (Former Employee) –  Aeropuerto MiamiApril 7, 2017
Que suban el salario que traten mejor a los empleados y sobre que den más tiempo de Brey
Pros
Nada
Cons
No hay deacanso para nada
very busy and under staffed
Product Development Solutions (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNMarch 14, 2016
smart people but had to work with some very difficult customers
Management was very impatient while learning new skills including management skills
Pros
busy
Cons
restricted budget
Corporation Review
Adoption Consultant (Former Employee) –  Williamsfield, OHJune 2, 2015
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING opportunity!! I worked for EAC(European Adoption Consultants) for 2 years before i found the current employer West Corporation and what a joy and wonderful experience. The ability to assist families that were looking to adopt a child and bring them into a home to provide shelter, love, and compassion was overwhelming and rewarding. Doing this type of job taught me not only that there is so many children out there that are left unwanted but it also taught me that people are willing to do what they can to make a difference in children's life which is the most wonderful thing that could be done for a child. Management was incredible and loved working with the co-workers who continued to show me new and exciting journeys with the families. The hardest part i would say with the employment at EAC would the price it cost in order to adopt a child that they are just wanting to love and provide a home for but the most enjoyable is finalizing the adoption and seeing the happy faces of the children and the new parents
Pros
Rewarding Families, Children Smiles
Compashion for children
Wheels Senior Citizen Program (Former Employee) –  Hempstead, NYApril 18, 2013
This particular company is where I was given a foundation to learn more about child development.I have grown to love it throughe experience and education.
Pros
cultural beliefs
Cons
no room for growth
Busy Environment for growth
Front Desk Receptionist & Translator (Former Employee) –  Hempstead, NYDecember 3, 2012
Active place to help others. Great time and solving clients problems for assistance.
Typical day at work
Senior Case Manager, Court Liaison, Advocate (Former Employee) –  Hempstead, NYNovember 25, 2012
I would start in court with clients or do intake and interviews at the Nassau County Correctional Facility. Then back to the office as the program's case manager to handle the many difficulties my clients would experience.

I would prepare court reports for the following day, help clients with social service issues, medical insurance issues, treatment issues for either mental health or substance abuse treatment and I would speak to Probation and Parole Officers regarding client progress.

I was also responsible for performing toxicologies on all clients and making inpatient and outpatient arrangements for treatment. I had dual responsibilities as the Senior Case Manager and Court Liaison for the program.

I also kept statistical records on clients and many of the details required by our funding sources. I prepared quarterly and annual statistical reports required by New York State, Department of Social Services, Department of Probation and the Department of Criminal Justice.
Productive and fun place to be.
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Coram, NYJune 14, 2012
I was an office assistant, I did basic office things. Such as filing, making copies, scanning documents and finding jobs for clients.
Pros
very nice place, easy going, changeable schedule.
Cons
i was not paid, as it was volunteer work.