EAC Employee Reviews in Hempstead, NY

4.0Pay & Benefits
Busy Environment for growth
Front Desk Receptionist & Translator (Former Employee) –  Hempstead, NYDecember 3, 2012
Active place to help others. Great time and solving clients problems for assistance.
Typical day at work
Senior Case Manager, Court Liaison, Advocate (Former Employee) –  Hempstead, NYNovember 25, 2012
I would start in court with clients or do intake and interviews at the Nassau County Correctional Facility. Then back to the office as the program's case manager to handle the many difficulties my clients would experience.

I would prepare court reports for the following day, help clients with social service issues, medical insurance issues, treatment issues for either mental health or substance abuse treatment and I would speak to Probation and Parole Officers regarding client progress.

I was also responsible for performing toxicologies on all clients and making inpatient and outpatient arrangements for treatment. I had dual responsibilities as the Senior Case Manager and Court Liaison for the program.

I also kept statistical records on clients and many of the details required by our funding sources. I prepared quarterly and annual statistical reports required by New York State, Department of Social Services, Department of Probation and the Department of Criminal Justice.