EAC Employee Review

Fine for students who need some spending money
Workstudy Teacher's Aide (Former Employee) –  Thatcher, AZMay 5, 2018
My work-study job was fine. Several hours a week I'd grade multiple-choice questionnaires for a teacher, then my pay would be disbursed by the department.
Pros
The teacher I was assigned to was respectful and clear in their expectations
Cons
No benefits, short-term work only

Other EAC Employee Reviews

Friendly work environment, but short staffed and stressing.
SCOPE Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) –  Central Islip, NYJune 5, 2019
The work environment at EAC is extremely friendly. Coworkers are very accepting to new employees. Due to being a non-profit agency, the departments tend to be slightly understaffed for the work that is needed. Employees are heavily relied on and work can become very stressful, especially for part time employees who have limited time to get basic, every day tasks completed.
Pros
Flexible work hours.
Cons
Intense workload.
alright if you come in from another ac company already as a lead or tech
hvac duct installer helper (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 16, 2019
if you are starting in the hvac trade small company like that will give you exp. it is a good starting point and a addition to your resume' but the training is not there it really depends on who you work with. most leads there will treat as a helper and nothing else. not willing to explain the trade to you at all you will be the go fer person get me this get me that. but you are working in very large and high end houses it just is all left up to you to learn any way possible. again it is a starting point in your career no advancement no training courses so don't have high expectations.
Pros
working in large high end houses
Cons
no training not much career advancement