EAD Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
A young company strives to be the best in the industry
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 19, 2018
Overall, I really enjoy working for this company.

1. Interesting projects
2. Truly care for the employee's career and profession advancement.
3. Emphasis on the mentorship for young engineers
4. Strong desires to be a better company for both employees and clients everyday.
5. Appropriately strict hiring standards ensure that the best fit candidate is hired, thus a competitive and compatible team is built.
6. Managers are knowledgeable and pleasant to work with.
7. Down to earth work environment.
Cons
PTO is minimum to the industry standard.
Great environment, culture and clear vision to meet the goals set for the team.
Account Manager/Sales (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 19, 2018
EAD is a good place to work. The foundation of the company is built on strong work core values that match the individuals core values.

I feel the executive team has a clear vision for the company. The vision is communicated effectively by upper management, to the rest of the company. We all know our role within the company and how important we all are to the overall success of the company. Understanding the expectations and having the necessary tools to do my job is rewarding.

It's important for me to feel part of something special. EAD has built an environment that allows us all to be creative as we strive for results.
Pros
Competitive work environment, the people who work here, health insurance is good, the managers care about who you are as a person and they want the best for you.
Cons
You may work more hours, for you want to help the team achieve goals.
You know the intended direction of the company.
Construction Manager (Current Employee) –  CAJanuary 19, 2018
My most important desire when finding a new employer was TRUST! I want to know that what I’m told I can bank on. I have always felt that I’m being told the truth and that I know where I stand with the company.
Pros
I feel appreciated.
Cons
Pressure to be billable
Creative, Collaborative, Team Culture
Talent Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 19, 2018
The best part of the job is the group of people I get to work with everyday. They are smart, funny and passionate about delivering a great product! Culture is also very important to us at EAD....there is a great TEAM mentality that runs through the entire organization. And we manage to have some fun along the way...actually, a lot of fun!

Want to know more about EAD Inc.?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EAD Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6