Eagle Applied Sciences, LLC

Working at Eagle Applied Sciences, LLC: 14 Reviews

United States14 reviews

Mininal Staffed Overwork

Management was about keeping overhead down and their bonus up. Security Staff of two for 15 cleared companies, similar company have 4-6 for the same work Position was manager in title only, treated like admin staff

Only work here if you have tough skin

Working here is horrible. Majority of the lab is rude and two faced. Contractors are treated differently from the civilian workers. Civilians get extra time off, an hour of (PT) physical training a day, higher pay with room for advancement. Contractor have little to no room for advancement.

Pros

Working the 6-3pm shift is great

Cons

Short breaks, slow days, rude people, have to be two faced to fit in, and the lack of team work.

Eagle Applied Sciences, LLC insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment

Contracting Company

Looking for a great contracting firm for which to work? EAS has top flight contracting positions, great benefits, and a supportive management team. I have nothing but great things to say about how well EAS' onsite supervisors interacted with contractors and clients to help projects run smoothly. As a contractor, I helped my client fulfill his mission to produce research on pilot selection. It was a privilege to work with first rate professionals from aviation psychology.

Pros

generous compensation

Cons

term-limited

amazing

Amazing Company to work for. They are attentive to their workers by providing any and every possible solutions needed in everyday problems. I will speak highly on how the continue to be a great company to work for.

Pros

Understanding, Compassionate, Benefits

Flexible and organized

Management is organized and dependable. Great benefits. Interesting work with autonomy. Really encourage your growth as a nurse. Anytime I can call and get answers.

CLicks

This organization has a group that has tenure and tends to be clickish thus if you are not part of the click or know someone, this may not be for you.

Productive work place

Easy to contact management if needed. Friendly and good place to work. Excellent benefits package. Work hours accomodate family priorities

Good People to work with

Opportunities to interact with medical researchers and use a variety of statistical methods. The co-workers were all very professional. We had a very cohesive team.

Dirty people

Management lies! If they decide they don't like you they will make you miserable, by bullying & intimidating you til you quit!

Pros

Cons

Poor management

I enjoyed my job at Eagle

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with great staff. I would definitely work for this company again if the opportunity presented itself in the future.

Contract work

Good contracting company with excellent pay and benefit packages. Great communication with employees located at varying sites.

Pros

Salary, benefits

Cons

Contract work means no real connection with the company

Great office support

I had Great co-workers. The work environment is excellent and the pay is fair.

Pros

Many opportunities to grow

Cons

Be open to learning new things

You will be able to learn a lot while working with this company.

Pros

you can get involved in different projects

Cons

possible performance bonus

Very supportive

Satisfied with my vendor. 8 hours work day. Supportive management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eagle Applied Sciences, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits