Eagle Applied Sciences, LLC
View all Eagle Applied Sciences, LLC reviews

Eagle Applied Sciences, LLC

Eagle Applied Sciences, LLC Lab Technician Review

amazing

Amazing Company to work for. They are attentive to their workers by providing any and every possible solutions needed in everyday problems. I will speak highly on how the continue to be a great company to work for.

Pros

Understanding, Compassionate, Benefits

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same roleSame location

CLicks

This organization has a group that has tenure and tends to be clickish thus if you are not part of the click or know someone, this may not be for you.
Same location

Mininal Staffed Overwork

Management was about keeping overhead down and their bonus up. Security Staff of two for 15 cleared companies, similar company have 4-6 for the same work Position was manager in title only, treated like admin staff
Same location

Contracting Company

Looking for a great contracting firm for which to work? EAS has top flight contracting positions, great benefits, and a supportive management team. I have nothing but great things to say about how well EAS' onsite supervisors interacted with contractors and clients to help projects run smoothly. As a contractor, I helped my client fulfill his mission to produce research on pilot selection. It was a privilege to work with first rate professionals from aviation psychology.

Pros

generous compensation

Cons

term-limited

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eagle Applied Sciences, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Eagle Applied Sciences, LLC in popular locations

• Eagle Applied Sciences, LLC
  • amazing
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?