Eagle Creek Employee Reviews

Productive fun work place
Co-owner/Manager (Current Employee) –  Eagle Creek, OROctober 23, 2018
Wonderful place to work outside, great team and flexible hours. Beautiful property great team and environment. Hardest part of the job is physical labor
Management is nice and lets you do what needs to be done
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Palestine, TXAugust 22, 2018
Manager actually worked with you as a team things got done in a timely manner and granted there was times you were on call but you always got your proper comp time for the times you got called in.
Pros
relaxed work einvironment for the most part
Cons
no real advancement
good crew to work with while i was there
MENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Kansas, OKJanuary 15, 2018
I liked the concept of this facility but it didn't always work in practice. I enjoyed the people I worked with it was just too far for me to drive and I forund something a lot closer with better opportunities
A fair place to work.
Senior Application Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNAugust 3, 2017
The work wasn't exciting, but they have a solid client base. The developers are hard working and it's a virtual team environment which may not be for everyone. The people are generally nice and work as a team despite the virtual nature. Managers are results and numbers oriented, in a good way. (i.e. if you can quantify your case, they'll support you.)
Pros
Good people, reasonable work load, solid client base, easy to stand out (big fish small pond)
Cons
Bench time is either unpaid or comes out of PTO, inexperienced developers leads to inefficient code, not as much work as advertised
Ethics and providing a non hostile working relationship
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Kansas, OKJune 28, 2014
I arrived at work for briefing about what was going on with the patients before my shift started. I would check a board that had patients information and it would say if a patient was on safety or restrictions. I learned a great deal about the patients that were their and also about the company by observing management skills and being able to see how each patient needed something different, they all had different needs and abilities. Management was very poor. I would go by the rule book or rules that were set in meeting that were supposed to pertain to all the patients but management kept changing them on a daily basis. A lot of my co-workers really cared about the patients and tried to stand by the basic code of conduct. Other employees violated patients confidential information talking about other patients information in front of patients who would then use that information to hurt the patient that was talked about. The hardest part of the job was trying to take up for the patients rights especially being new to the job. The most enjoyable part was being able to do group with my patients and being able to build a relationship with them in a helping manner.
Pros
Beautiful location
Cons
Poor management skills
Lots of extra benefits for employees...rock climbing wall, skateboard ramp, horseshoes, ice cream machine.
HR Representative (Former Employee) –  Vista, CASeptember 13, 2013
The founders of the company were wonderful, down to earth ordinary folks. You couldn't of asked for a better family environment. Employees were dedicated, loyal and hardworking.
Pros
Monthly Pie Day - birthday celebrations
Cons
Economy
fun work place
cook (Former Employee) –  Findlay, ILJune 26, 2012
cooked learned to make drinks. met many nice people. liked to spend my free time here too.