Eagle Distributing Inc Employee Reviews

Horrible experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fremont, NEJune 24, 2018
Everyone is scatter brained, no help, and when you screw up with no training it’s not a learning moment it’s a “I’m gonna make you feel small moment.” Communication is very poor, and overall just a unhappy ball of energy inside that building and it surrounds them.
Pros
Free beer
Cons
Lack of communication, terrible management, negative energy
Not worth the pay.
Delivery Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 9, 2018
If you go to Miller/Coors, Pepsi, or Coke you will make more delivering. If you do good at your job, they won't let you move positions to improve yourself.. Hours are long and the pay is horrible.
Cons
16hr days
Fun And Easy
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NEFebruary 8, 2017
Great place to work. Friendly employees and employers, decent pay, and lots of room to advance. Lots of different places to work within the company as well.
Family Owned and Operated, not just a number
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Grand Island, NEJanuary 10, 2017
I have been working at Eagle Distributing for a few months now and really feel very welcomed and appreciated by everyone, especially the owner of the company. There are "old fashioned" values and work ethic expected, however I really appreciate that.
All the employees really do a great job working hard and getting things done. I have seen a lot of upward movement available for the employees and that not always is the case in this environment.
Put your work in and you will be rewarded!!
Alot of changes have been made over the last year - but truly for the better. I am very happy to be part of this company.
Pros
Great benefits, Great people, and beautiful, top of the line facilities.
Cons
black out dates for holidays
Not a very good place to work.
warehouse (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNDecember 23, 2016
This would be a good place for someones first job,
the hours were crazy , and it was a non stop mad dash until all work was completed.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
hot/cold environment . very low pay.
January 10, 2017

The warehouse is definitely a busy place, however with a full staff and several structural changes being made - the environment is more employee friendly and connected with the warehouse management. Hours are Monday - Friday 8-5pm / The pay is comparable to other warehouses in the area. (not the lowest and not the highest)

Nice people, bad management
Helpdesk support technician (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 27, 2016
The people who work at this company are for the most part easy to work with. This does not make up for the fact that the management is terrible. This company has a very high turnover rate and should be avoided at all costs. Many employees are overworked and underpaid as well.
Pros
nice people
Cons
Terrible management and pay
January 10, 2017

A lot of changes have been made in the past year, however, turnover has been reduced and we have good people in place including new branch managers, sales leaders and HR manager.

New ownership is horrible
Craft-High End Rep/Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NEJuly 27, 2016
This distribution company has been destroyed ever since Eagle Distributing of Fremont/Norfolk took over. We acted like and interacted like family when it was H&H distributing. Staff helped staff! Since the take-over of Eagle Distributing, everyone is walking on egg-shells. In this company you can't stand for what's right anymore, the retailers/customers are no longer priority, pay for drivers and sales is at an all time low compared to Miller Coors distributor. They are not a good family environment with a great culture like they claim to be. I suggest looking elsewhere for legitimate long term employment. People have been dropping like flies there for good reason.
Pros
Free beer, 401k after year of employment
Cons
Management, work load, communication, short handed
January 10, 2017

Our turnover has decreased dramatically in the past few months and we are fully staffed at 3 of our 4 locations. We have added a new Branch manager and HR Manager that have allow improved communication and feedback for all the employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eagle Distributing Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1