Eagle Family Foods Group LLC Employee Reviews

**Stay away from sanitation**
3rd Shift Sanitation (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILOctober 16, 2018
One of the most unorganized companies I've EVER worked for. Absolutely no structure! Job is super easy but should be paid more. They have a huge turnover rate due to the supervisor catering to their own kind (race). No diversity in this company. Management comes up with unrealistic prodcedures when they have no clue on what really needs to be done. Nasty machines with mold for who knows how long. Makes you not want to eat popcorn ever again. They dont listen to employes ideas to improve company. Drugs are done and sold inside and out of the job. If you are looking for some quick cash short term this is the perfect job for you.
Pros
lots of overtime because they can't keep anyone
Cons
unorganized
Growing company
Treasury Manager (Current Employee) –  Richfield, OHFebruary 14, 2018
New Company in acquisition mode in the CPG industry. Continuing to hire to meet changing environment. Continue to develop ERP system and processes with goal of going public
Pros
Free lunches on Wed & Friday at Corp
Not a place i would recommend
Sanitation coordinator (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILJanuary 22, 2018
They are very unprofessional and unorganized. They do not care about the employees at all.. They will fire you for any reason without notice or a valid reason. The factory is very nasty.
Challenging place to work
Utilities Leader (Current Employee) –  Seneca, MOJuly 25, 2017
Excellent place to work . Management is through in what they do .
The Plant will be closing 6-1-18 , The people here work together very well as a team
Very satisfied with the Seneca Division of Eagle Foods
PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Seneca, MOMay 31, 2017
I will say that as a location, Seneca MO, I was very satisfied with my employment. Great pay, amazing people and overall good working experience. However, our division is closing their doors. This is very sad to me and I do not appreciate the lack of dedication Eagle Foods has displayed in their little over a year of ownership. They did not take into account that this site is a 70 yr established business in a community that relies on it. So overall very satisfied with my location and ethics but very unsatisfied with upper management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eagle Family Foods Group LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3