Eagle Ray Inc Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
I've enjoyed working for Eaglke Ray.Excellent Managment and staff
Sr. VMware Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 21, 2018
The interview process was very thorough to insure i was being place in an environment that I could success within. Once there, I enjoyed the work and my co-workers. I would recommend Eagle Ray to my friends or associates.
Excellent firm to work for.
Program Manager - Senior Project Manager/TOPM (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJanuary 28, 2018
Management makes every effort to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded by supporting their employees with the tools needed to do so. This is especially true when dealing with "difficult" clients.
Pros
Quality of colleagues and professionalism.
Cons
Government Contracting
Awesome management
Systems Engineer II/QA Tester (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJanuary 25, 2018
Management pays for monthly happy hours and the people you work is the most enjoyable part of the job. Lots of room to move around in the company as they have many contracts and management is willing to work with you if you put in your work!
Pros
Monthly happy hours, great work/life balance
Awesome company!
Director (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJanuary 10, 2018
Wonderful company who believes in work/life balance, employee personal and professional growth. I have worked at Eagle Ray Inc. for 6 years and even my worst day here is still my best day at any other company I have worked at before. I have had 2 family emergencies where management supported me 100% with both financial and emotional assistance. I have been afforded the opportunity to be a part of the growth of the overall company.
Poor management, indifferent owners
Technical Manager (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAMay 26, 2017
I wish this place had some owners that actually cared about their employees, but the only people they care about is themselves. We had a meeting with our supervisor where she said her goal was to make our owner as much money as possible! Great, but what about the rest of us? Oh, suck it up and live on what we give you. Stay away from this place!
Amazing owner who truly cares about the employees!
Independent Sr. Technical Contract Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 2, 2015
The owner of this company is what makes it a great place to work. She cares about everyone and shows it. This does not mean that every day will be wonderful at the office, but it does mean that you can count on upper management to stand behind you and be there for you if you are having a rough day.
Great Company
Project Management Consultant / Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 18, 2015
Small Company based in VA.s than 150 employees.
Government contracts
I would recommend to anyone applying.
Average benefits.
GReat
Requirements Manager (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJuly 15, 2014
Great. Wonderful small company to grow with. Management staff is superb.
Horrible Management Philosophy and Major Disconnect between Operations, Delivery, and Customer Satisfaction!
Sr. Project Manager at DIA (Former Employee) –  Reston, VADecember 26, 2013
ERI is a Woman-owned SB providing IT Management and Consulting firm providing Enterprise Senior IT Advisory services to the Federal Government and Intelligence Company. The company is CMMI-2 certified; however many of the corporate processes are immature and as a small company, surprisingly inflexible to customers requests. The company lacks true understanding of the Project Management Discipline, and in delivery to the customer, the PM's are without delegation of authority and aren't provided basic cost information such as budgets, salaries. Horrible company to be a Program or Project Manager.
Amazing place to work for a small company.
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Washington DCAugust 29, 2013
Eagle Ray has been recognized by Washington Technology as a part of its Fast 50 list, which ranks the fastest growing government contracting small businesses! See the complete list here: Washington Technology 2013 Fast 50. Recognition is based on compound annual growth rate from 2008 through 2012.
Pros
Great leadership team
Cons
Great company run very well by management.
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Washington D.C.July 23, 2013
This is a great company where I actually trust senior leadership to do the right thing. They have a great compensation/benefits package.
Pros
Great Benefits, Salary