EaglePicher Corporation Employee Reviews

Great twenty years of work.
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOOctober 11, 2017
Eagle Picher was bought by a company the year before I quit. Up until that time it was a good job. After the restructure I worked with someone that for some reason hated me. Never figured out why, until then I'd never had a problem with the hundreds of people I worked with. I was moved to a different plant, the person and I were the only people in the plant. After four months of bad treatment I went to my manager, nothing happened. Then went to my bosses boss and human resources, still nothing happened. So I quit.
Understaffed and underpaid
Not revealed (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOOctober 2, 2017
New ownership has created severe reduction in the number of employees, thereby creating an impossible workload for those remaining. The company used to be a great place to work, but is quickly going downhill.
was a good place to work
Environmental Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOMay 10, 2017
It was very interesting place to work , the people was nice, the job was rewarding at times, but sometime demanding, didn't no when I had to work over until the last minute.
was a great place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  joplin moJanuary 3, 2017
Make aerospace batteries for military and space programs. Eagle picher is the number one company in the United states. Sell to country around the world.
Pros
good pay
Cons
new management
Dishonest Management, Unethical - Don't work here!
Test Lab (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOJanuary 16, 2016
I worked for EP for many years. I should have left long before I did. I thought about it and started to, but was convinced to stay...wrong decision. This company has a big problem with ethics and poor leadership on the part of management. It was once a great company to work for but those days are long in the past. Pay is below the industry standard, retirement benefits are non existing but health benefits are okay. The HR department is horribly dishonest and far too many people company wide hold their positions because of they are connected to rather than qualifications. Advancement is difficult because this.
Pros
It is in Joplin, I like Joplin
Cons
Dishonest and unethical Managment