Questions and Answers about Eagles Landing Family Practice

Here's what people have asked and answered about working for and interviewing at Eagles Landing Family Practice.

Ask or search question

Don't see your question? Post it publicly! Please don't submit any personal information. Guidelines
The best questions are directly relevant to Eagles Landing Family Practice.
  • What is the work environment and culture like?
  • How are the working hours?
  • What are some tips for doing well in the interview?

11 questions

Once a year after yearly evaluation

Answered

If you are not willing to sacrifice your life for them at the Stockbridge location then don’t bother applying and by that I mean they deter you from perusing school because you have to be open to working any schedule they are open and they are the only office open till 9pm, they are open on weekends.

Answered

It’s full of drama because of the supervisor disclosing who is getting fired, who got written up, and any information she find out about employees. It’s more gossip than working!

Answered

Every 2 weeks

Answered

MA’s do 75% of the patient work up and the provider does the other 25%! On top of that very short staffed, you are stretched very thin. They will double book and even triple book the provider schedule knowing at times only 1 MA is with a provider for the shift.

Answered

Easy and laid back

Answered

I did this in person. They do not care. So focused on getting locations in metro Atlanta that they could care less at the low paying staff, the supervisors do not know how to supervise, they have a High turn over rate and are not trying to figure out why. Patient complaints are extremely high and they don't cars about the employees going to school. How to I advance in the practice of I can't get a degree to better myself? This organization is a revolving nightmare.

Answered

Would make sure that there were enough MA's per shift, so that they were able to take care of patients thoroughly instead of having to rush everyone through.

Answered