Eagles Landing Family Practice Employee Reviews

Terrible Management all around & HR
Clinical Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 12, 2019
STOP! Most Doctors are not board certified just licensed. High turn over rate for all employees even doctors. HR does not approve school schedules. The supervisor at the call center is a complete joke and she is not even RN as she claims. This company does not value customer service, patient care or employees. Just Money and appearance. Only 40 hrs of PTO for the year. No Excuses.
Former Employee
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAAugust 3, 2019
The best part of this job was the staff and company events. The manager was relatable one day and the next you didn't even know who she was. Now there is no manager. We were supposed to receive a raise over a month ago and still haven't seen this raise yet. You're told, in the beginning, you will be working in a particular office when really you work where ever and whenever they need you. I had to go to Conyer, Jackson, Hampton, and many other locations 45 mins + away from me or the location I was originally told I would be working at. They aren't very understanding or charismatic. And will fire you over nothing. It's not much job security and even if it was I'm sure you wouldn't want to work here. Be AWARE!
Beware!!!
Clinical Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJuly 31, 2019
Management is a joke here and so is the insurance and the pto!!! Management keeps up drama and does not communicate well at all. Management clearly does not get any training. You only get 40 hours of pto for a whole year and insurance barely covers anything!!! Do not waste your time. The company claims to be about family but really doesn’t care about you unless you are a manager or doctor!
Pros
Co workers
Don't do it !
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJuly 24, 2019
Pay sucks, they over work you!. You will be very stressed out due to the work load for little pay. You are basically doing everything for the provider , looks else where if you know your worth!
Loved working here; missed the environment when i relocated
Internist (Former Employee) –  Henry County, GAJune 16, 2019
This was an awesome place to work; enjoyed my colleagues and management was very approachable and a team atmosphere. Would recommend to anyone looking for great place to work and care for patients!
Very u unprofessional
Back Office Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAMay 3, 2019
The Stockbridge office is ver unprofessional, it’s so much drama that management keeps up its ridiculous. When you have the interview you are told that you will be working one weekend a month and one night shift a week. That is definitely not true. Also management gossip to other coworkers about who they are firing and writing up. I have seen at least 3 or 4 people get fired for personal reasons. They turn over volume is very high and not just with the medical assistants, but with the physicians as well. I strongly recommend not coming here unless you really really really need a job
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Management, benefits, hours
Commitment to excellence, Empowerment...........
Manager (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAApril 26, 2019
Clinical problem solving.
Patient-centered care is highest form of customer service. Management has open communication with staff.
Company's values align with mine.
Fast-Paced Family Care Doctor
Front Office Administration (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAFebruary 22, 2019
Overall, not a bad job. It's nothing to make a career out of unless you are higher up in corporate, doctor, or a nurse. High turn over with office staff and managers. Working weekends are required at least once a month. On the plus side, you don't need experience. They train pretty well for an overall easy job in the office.
Pros
Hour lunch, Pto, Benefits, Company Christmas Party, Company Picnic
Cons
Weekend/extended hours
Insurance and Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 25, 2018
I enjoyed my time at this office. I did everything from front desk, to insurance billing, to med recs, and stuff in between. It was a growing experience for me.
Productive and Pleasant
Referral Coordinator/Patient Service Center (Former Employee) –  McDonough,GaOctober 22, 2018
A Great Place to work to start off medical experience and fun during down time. Very fast pace doctor office and I learned a lot of my skills from this practice. I work well with other cultures and the hardest thing about the job is being short staffed when employees call in. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know the staff and providers
Pros
free lunch
Cons
expensive health insurance
Good way to get your foot in the door.
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GASeptember 5, 2018
I learned a lot spending 2 1/2 years working here. The providers that you work with, take the time and explain things to you. You get to learn new ways to do things. The patients are awesome. Your coworkers become family.
Pros
Drug reps bring lunch.
Cons
Management not being flexible when it comes to single mothers and childcare hours.
Productive and fun workplace
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAJuly 12, 2018
Steady amount of patients; management was somewhat fair; co-workers were really nice and enjoyable to work with; I learned the importance of producing quality, diagnostic images; training in my area could have been a little bit more detailed as far as expectations;
Pros
free lunches, flexible hours
Cons
pay rate
Very Busy
Referal Coordinator/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 21, 2018
Very high paced practice and work load is over whelming. Monday and Tuesday are the most busy days of the week. I learned to do my job and stay out of trouble. It is hard to work when under staffed and I enjoyed my relationship with the patients
Pros
free lunch
Cons
expensive benefits
I completed mt clinical s with this company
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morrow, GAJune 7, 2018
This was a very helpful experience I was able to complete my clinical and learned much more than Venipuncture while completeing my 4 week clinical trial.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
not hired permanently
Rotation is hard
GA (Current Employee) –  Henry County, GAJune 3, 2018
Hours are hard for someone with children. They could use float medical assistants because it is hard to take vacation with no coverage. Overall a good place to work.
Stressful
Office manager (Former Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAApril 24, 2018
Working at ELFP was stressful and poor management. Business manager at the time was confusing not knowing what was going on or what to do or say . Not a stable place to work and no organization within the practice . One day everything is great and the next not great.
Pros
Free lunches from reps of coarse
Cons
long hours and streesful
Good to start
Lab Technician/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAMarch 9, 2018
It's a good job to get into right out of school and get some good experience under your belt. You will learn a lot quickly and there are chances for advancement
Poor Management
Manager (Current Employee) –  ELFPFebruary 27, 2018
Don't really care about the patient just the revenue...and the benefits are terrible, management doesn't listen to their employees, allot of micromanagement
nice coffee maker
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAFebruary 15, 2018
Answered on average 160 calls per day, you were expected to do more. The hardest part of job was answering the 160 calls. The most enjoyable part of my job was talking & listing to the patients calling in to make appointments, I was told I was taking up to much time by talking with them. Many of the patients were elderly and lived by alone so they took up a lot of time telling you all their illness .
Pros
nothing
Cons
health care, NO bereavement time off
Elfp
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJanuary 16, 2018
Great people to work with/ Very stressful at times and I don't think that the pay is competitive. All kinds of benefits are offered, plus they offer other activities during the year for the family, such as a family picnic during the spring.