EagleView Technologies Employee Reviews

Mixed feelings
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAApril 23, 2018
Company offers lots of junk food and drinks. Company policy seems to be dependent upon which department you work in. Company retaliated against me after I informed management about co-workers abusing company policy. I first brought my issues to the people whom I had them with, and they continued. Nepotism is common place, and how company acquires new talent. Managers have family members under their direct supervision. Huge pay discrepancy between positions. Company used 'other tech companies don't do it' as an excuse for not providing basic cost of living increases in pay etc. Company actively works against employees who voice the need to unionize. Worked nearly my entire first year on mandatory overtime. At times, working here was a lot of fun, but after the company was bought by a venture capital company most of the culture was killed off when they fired or got the original members to quit. Company employs a lot of great talent, but doesn't come pay them competitively and gives excuses for why. Much of this talent comes and goes in order to be paid more fairly.
Pros
food, drinks, company parties during holidays
Cons
Executive management is out of touch with socioeconomic issues of lower paid employees
Terrible pay terrible work life balance
Site Reliability Engineer (Current Employee) –  Shoreline, WAApril 5, 2018
Terrible pay terrible work life balance. Free snacks in break room. Poverty wages. There used to be positive culture. Engineers not valued by current management.
Cons
Terrible pay terrible work life balance
Toxic work environment and low pay
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 11, 2018
When I was hired I was led to believe I would be working 40 hour weeks. Turns out its common practice to push the engineers and technicians into overtime, including coming in on weekends. Its common for workers to stay so late they need to order take out food. The wages are riculously low for what they ask of people. People are pleasant to your face but if you don't kiss up enough to management and team leads then you will be out in the cold. I have witnessed many coworkers lose their jobs simply because they got off on the wrong foot with someone. There is no redeeming yourself with Eagleview, if you displease someone or make a minor mistake then you're on the chopping block. The turnover rate for this company is the highest I have ever seen, its very rare that anyone is around long enough to get promoted let alone keep their jobs. Communication and collaboration between departments is abysmal. To make things worse a lot of work has been outsourced to the Philippines, the language barrier is difficult enough but add in how badly the Filippino workers are mismanaged and you get major headaches and hours of redoing work to bring it up to company standards.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Bleak outlook for US employees, lunch breaks and 15 minute breaks are discouraged
Voted one of the Best Places to Work in Seattle and Rochester from 2012 to 2017
Construct Technical Trainer (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAJanuary 2, 2018
Eagleview was a diverse progressive company and a pleasure to work for. The perks included food and beverages provided at no cost to the employee. The dress was casual unless meeting with clients. Ping Pong, foosball and 70 inch TV along with video games assisted with the high pressure, fast paced working environment. The opportunity for advancement was there for the employees who wanted to excel.
Pros
Fully stocked kitchen including applicences to cook your food
Cons
Long work hours
Good culture, bad benefits
Production Control Technician (Former Employee) –  King County, WADecember 15, 2017
I started as an intern, and got hired on full time to production. I was lucky enough to have a great manager and supervisor, and the costco shipments were great, but everybody there is generally unhappy with the benefits (no matching 401ks) and raises were constantly promised but rarely delivered.
Oftentimes Challenging, Fantastic and Talented Team Members, Freedom, & Flexibility
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAOctober 25, 2017
I enjoy the challenges and the many tasks to take on at once although we focus a significant dedication to our clients who are mostly polite people from a diverse background. Empathy and organization is key to success.

I do think our training program needs to focus more so on thorough training for new hires because the job consists of so many processes that are oftentimes lacking of accountability. Many of us value our clients and strive to guarentee satisfaction to these skilled contractors out there and insurance adjusters as they are an important to provide accurate measurements for construction and such.

The technology behind our services is thorough and accurate to, again, provide time-saving products of which are valuable and ever so committed.
An okay workplace that's experiencing growing pain
SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WASeptember 28, 2017
The culture used to be very friendly and fun. The company then acquired by Vista and things slowly changed. Fun became stress. Management blinds employees with fully stocked kitchen with unhealthy processed food while paying them uncompetitive wages without much advancement. There's a ping pong table and quarterly tournament, so that's fun.
EagleView Technologies
Product Manager/Developer (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAAugust 4, 2017
It was a fairly good place to work. Office politics became an issue over time. I felt that I made a lot of positive impact on the company and it's product lines.
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Employee (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 21, 2017
Management does need a lot of work. Other than that it's a great place to work.

More transparency would be a plus but not expected. Pay is hurting too, but again that falls on management.
Relaxed work environment, great benefits, and great people
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Bothell WAMay 20, 2015
Eagleview was a great opportunity for me. I learned a ton of new things, got to know a lot of great people, and even got sent overseas to train employees on a new product. in the 3.5 years I was here, I did a bunch of different things including QA work, measuring roofs by drawing with an Xbox controller, traveling, menial tasks, and lots of busy work. The last couple things weren't that great, and led me to stop enjoying the job, and eventually quitting, but the place was overall a wonderful place to work.
Pros
Free food, laid back environment, great benefits and pay
Cons
not a good creative outlet, i found myself underwhelmed and bored
Fun, challenging work
Measurement Technician/ Quality Control/Assurance (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WANovember 3, 2014
This was one of the best companies I've worked for. I worked there for a year and a half and I never stopped learning new skills.