Early Autism Services Employee Review

View all Early Autism Services reviews

Didn't listen when assigning clients
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 8, 2019
This was a part-time job for me - mostly evenings. I told them that I get off of my day-time job at 3:45 so they needed to keep that in mind when giving me clients. They kept trying to assign me clients at 4:00 that were 30-40 mins away from my main job. When I told them that I couldn't do that they said "we expect our therapists to travel up to 45 mins between clients". If this is your full-time job sure, but not as a part time job. The framework that they use for their therapy wasn't my favorite either. It was all DTT, no NET or anything else. Just didn't like it

Other Early Autism Services Employee Reviews

So much room for advancement!
BCBA (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 24, 2019
I’ve been with the company since I was a graduate student and I have seen many people advance if they put in the hard work. I love coming to work everyday to see all the progress for my clients and to work with people who actually like what they do!
Rewarding Job in an industry that is gaining potential
Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  MichiganAugust 13, 2019
Ive worked for a few ABA companies and have experienced a lot of the same things. Working with kids I understand the need to go to school so the hours are mostly afternoons or evenings. My schedule is typically 25-30 hours a week but the pay is 18-21 dollars an hour. Which they usually pay more for a part time schedule. If I were to go work a minimum wage job I would have to work 40 hours a week to make the same money. The freedom working with EAS as a part time employee gives me the opportunity to make the same amount of money working less time which gives me more time for things I enjoy. When working with children/families its not always about the money.

The staff is supportive, friendly, easy to communicate with in sometimes stressful situations. A 401k with a 4% match is hard to find these days. Working with families to reschedule sessions is also a bonus. What I like the most is that there is no work drama and you don't have a supervisor telling you what to do all the time. As long as i'm doing my job correctly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Early Autism Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Early Autism Services Reviews by Location