Early Autism Services Employee Review

View all Early Autism Services reviews

Great company to work for
RBT (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 9, 2017
The leadership at CEAS is strong and you are always set up for success. Multiple group outings every year to build loyalty and friendship within the company.
Pros
Excellent supervisors
Cons
No paid time off

Other Early Autism Services Employee Reviews

Rewarding Job in an industry that is gaining potential
Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  MichiganAugust 13, 2019
Ive worked for a few ABA companies and have experienced a lot of the same things. Working with kids I understand the need to go to school so the hours are mostly afternoons or evenings. My schedule is typically 25-30 hours a week but the pay is 18-21 dollars an hour. Which they usually pay more for a part time schedule. If I were to go work a minimum wage job I would have to work 40 hours a week to make the same money. The freedom working with EAS as a part time employee gives me the opportunity to make the same amount of money working less time which gives me more time for things I enjoy. When working with children/families its not always about the money.

The staff is supportive, friendly, easy to communicate with in sometimes stressful situations. A 401k with a 4% match is hard to find these days. Working with families to reschedule sessions is also a bonus. What I like the most is that there is no work drama and you don't have a supervisor telling you what to do all the time. As long as i'm doing my job correctly.
18 a hour is not good when you barley get hours
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 12, 2019
Great atmosphere, but this place is a revolving door. They start you with no sick time; over a 6 month span, I only accumulated 1 hour of sick time. No benefits unless your full time and getting full time with this company is pretty much impossible. Clients cancel and you do not get paid. Six days a week of work, but only averaging 4-6 hour days. Clients go on long vacations, so you’re just waiting on them to get back with no pay. Company issued IPad with no features except the work app. Full responsibility for the iPad even if it gets broken at work. Great job for if you’re a college student or don’t want steady work.
Pros
Good pay, great kids
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Early Autism Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Early Autism Services Reviews by Location