Early Warning Services Employee Reviews in Tempe, AZ

Great place to work if you stick your head up the right managers a**
Fraud Analyst 2 (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 15, 2019
They truly set you up to fail! I was supposed to get a one on one 2 months ago and never did. If you ask a Manager a question and then another one you will get two different answers! No wonder they have a horrible turn around. I spent most of my night listening to the guy next to me talking about drinking at lunch and watching my Manager laugh, and the same guy talking to consumers and wanting to shoot them.
An environment a person would feel safe in.
Pros
Cons
Felling unsafe, no management support, favoritism, no advancement unless you kiss the right managers you know what!!
Poor management and favortism
customer service!!!!! Not fraud (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 11, 2019
When I was hired i was told i was going to be a fraud analyst. Few months later i am taking calls because the app kept crashing. Almost 2 years later I am now a consumer analyst which is a customer service role. When brought up I was told to keep to myself and that's why they were paying the amount they were. This place is toxic. Nobody seems happy here. They play favortism. They don't promote the minorities. If you apply for this position. Be warned you will be stressed all the time. Get yelled at by customers over a free app. I was bettef off at my old job. If I would of known that I was losing my job skill and be demoted to customer service i would of never took the job.
Pros
Fridge and semi clean bathrooms
Cons
Always cold. Dont care about employees.
Don't work Fraud Operations
Fraud Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 8, 2018
This company has zero structure or organization. The Fraud operations department was put together by leaders who have zero humility. They micromanage you and don't listen to any input you have to give. I would never recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
They overpay you.