Early Warning Services Employee Review

View all Early Warning Services reviews

Don't work Fraud Operations
Fraud Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 8, 2018
This company has zero structure or organization. The Fraud operations department was put together by leaders who have zero humility. They micromanage you and don't listen to any input you have to give. I would never recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
They overpay you.

Other Early Warning Services Employee Reviews

Great place to work if you stick your head up the right managers a**
Fraud Analyst 2 (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 15, 2019
They truly set you up to fail! I was supposed to get a one on one 2 months ago and never did. If you ask a Manager a question and then another one you will get two different answers! No wonder they have a horrible turn around. I spent most of my night listening to the guy next to me talking about drinking at lunch and watching my Manager laugh, and the same guy talking to consumers and wanting to shoot them.
An environment a person would feel safe in.
Pros
Cons
Felling unsafe, no management support, favoritism, no advancement unless you kiss the right managers you know what!!
Great Company, Decent Benefits, Confused Management
Senior Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 17, 2019
Worked at Early Warning for numerous years. Great working environment, opportunity to promote/advance. BUT there's a downside the TPRM group is a mess. The management is confused doesn't understand what they're doing, but great senior and executive management. HELP HELP or JUST RUN RUN far away.
If you're looking for an opportunity to advance and move into a role that will give you a challenge then EWS is a great company to try that. You'll learn a lot about regulations, policies, and risk. Learn a lot and move up really fast if you know what you're doing. Benefits are pretty good and HR makes sure they keep it at a decent price. HR is does a great job at follow up and making sure they answer any questions related to benefits, day-to-day worries, or payroll questions. Executive management is GREAT they know how to move the company in a forward moving direction. Some managers need to be reconsidered for their roles they haven't a clue what they're doing.
Pros
Benefits, happy hour, Pto
Cons
Poor business unit management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Early Warning Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Early Warning Services Reviews by Location