Early Warning Services Employee Review

View all Early Warning Services reviews

Good and Bad
Consumer Services Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 24, 2019
The overall company is great and enticing, however, when you get to the position, it wasn't that great. I was a temp to perm employee. My contract wasn't picked up, but these comments are how I felt prior to that.
They hold employees VERY strictly to QA and error rates, but there is too much "gray" area around the QA. You are given different processes by different people. Then they will turn around and say they didn't tell you that. And forget about being able to bring this up. I stated I would go with what QA verbiage we were given, and that was taken as an offense.
You are not allowed to make any errors on your work, however, when there are errors, there is really no way to know what happened, and if you try asking to get more clarification, you get attitude. The Processors can use any information they find anywhere, but you are limited in what you have access to on the phone. Example of an error I was "dinged" for: Old vs Olde
Every communication myself AND the Temp Agency got was that I was doing great, and even though there were a few things I was needing to work on, I was being proactive.
However, I also made the mistake of having to call out. I was so sick that I couldn't even get out of bed, so I had to call out for 2 days. There was one morning I was late. I accept that, but the last "offence" was when my car broke down. My Supervisor told me it was fine for me to take care of getting to the shop and all that, and to leave early. However, that, apparently, was not the case.
Some people are allowed to get away with things that others cannot.
Ex: We were all
  more... told that no phones at our desks. Some will get in trouble for, and others not. I watched my Supervisor walk up to someone on their phone and when he apologized, she said it wasn't a big deal and not to worry about it.  less
Pros
Vacation, Benefits, Pay
Cons
Everyone is not treated the same, attitude when asked questions, lack of consistent communication

Other Early Warning Services Employee Reviews

Great place to work if you stick your head up the right managers a**
Fraud Analyst 2 (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 15, 2019
They truly set you up to fail! I was supposed to get a one on one 2 months ago and never did. If you ask a Manager a question and then another one you will get two different answers! No wonder they have a horrible turn around. I spent most of my night listening to the guy next to me talking about drinking at lunch and watching my Manager laugh, and the same guy talking to consumers and wanting to shoot them.
An environment a person would feel safe in.
Pros
Cons
Felling unsafe, no management support, favoritism, no advancement unless you kiss the right managers you know what!!
Great Company, Decent Benefits, Confused Management
Senior Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 17, 2019
Worked at Early Warning for numerous years. Great working environment, opportunity to promote/advance. BUT there's a downside the TPRM group is a mess. The management is confused doesn't understand what they're doing, but great senior and executive management. HELP HELP or JUST RUN RUN far away.
If you're looking for an opportunity to advance and move into a role that will give you a challenge then EWS is a great company to try that. You'll learn a lot about regulations, policies, and risk. Learn a lot and move up really fast if you know what you're doing. Benefits are pretty good and HR makes sure they keep it at a decent price. HR is does a great job at follow up and making sure they answer any questions related to benefits, day-to-day worries, or payroll questions. Executive management is GREAT they know how to move the company in a forward moving direction. Some managers need to be reconsidered for their roles they haven't a clue what they're doing.
Pros
Benefits, happy hour, Pto
Cons
Poor business unit management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Early Warning Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Early Warning Services Reviews by Location