Eastern Personnel Services Employee Reviews

Intern - Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 13, 2018
The work atmosphere is okay yet the work contracts vary and placed at various locations. Always has oppurtunties to work yet atmosphere changed based on where you're placed.
Pros
Gets job for you anywhere
Cons
not consistent
Challenging
Home Monitor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 3, 2017
Monitoring the residence. Enforcing the rules and keeping the resident accountable.

This temp service is a good company. This particular client is to avoided if possible.

The hardest about the job is that certain people from office will anger the resident on purpose. Then the Home Monitors walk into in bad situation. Kind of like a set up for failure at the beginning of the shift. it is a disconnect between management and employee in communications.
Pros
Short term
Cons
Low pay, condescending, under train and stressful
Fast paced workplace . Great supervisor and team . Poor management off site.
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 9, 2017
I enjoy the job. There are mostly great team members and the Supervisors kept us on our toes . However management at Eastern Personnel was very rude when answering phones and not very helpful . On my first day I waited around for a hour and was not met or helped by anyone. I called the office only to be hung up on and never called back . I then joined in with a lady that added me to her list . I have not been given any hours this week but was told I’ll be called next week.
Pros
Good team, good supervisors, fast paced, good energy
Cons
Bad management, no hours
Can't give much information
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 13, 2017
It's a great place to get temporary employment or work to hire its a good place that can get your foot in the door to do anything that you want to do n any field that interest you
Pros
Pay bi-weekly
Cons
Can't call off
Decent company
Work Based Learning Internship (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 30, 2014
Very busy filing paper work making sure clients get first come first serve for jobs applying for.

Want to know more about Eastern Personnel Services?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eastern Personnel Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8