Eastland Mall Employee Reviews

overall a nice place to work
Victoria Secret / Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 14, 2018
the hours aren't as good as I thought they were going to be. With it being located in the mall I thought I would only be there a couple hours before and after the store opened and closed but I sometimes had to come in at 5 am and other times leave around 2 am
This is actually for Regis Salon in Eastland Mall
Hairstylist (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, IL 61701July 2, 2017
The entire salon quit at once due to severely inappropriate, unprofessional, awful management. Google Regis Salon reviews lol Its horrible and I found this to be very accurate.
It was a mall job....
Sanitation Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILJune 18, 2017
The work was fine and kept me busy but the coworkers i had were sub-par and it didn't feel like management cared about us. They worked us above what we got paid and always seemed to drive workers away.
Pros
sometimes got discounts at certain stores
Cons
poor training procedures and hiring procedures
Great opportunity
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILJune 9, 2017
This company offers a good opportunity for moving up & consistent increases in pay. as long as you keep improving yourself & and trying to enhance you sales skills.
Pros
Inhouse promoting
Cons
n/a
Fun place to work, with many options in the food court.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 8, 2016
Keep yourself busy, talk to the customers and make them feel welcome. Work hard and the benefits truly pay off, everyone knows everyone, and people are really nice.
Pros
Discounted lunches and employee discounts in other stores.
Cons
breaks are short because you cannot leave the store closed for too long, especially when it is rush hour, that is when the store gets most of it's customers.
Open and honest workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Harper Woods, MIDecember 11, 2014
I learned how to be open and conversate with others as well as run a business on my own very good productive skills and plus I'm a quick learner and observer!
Pros
Hands On
Cons
N/a