EASTON HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Outstanding
CNA/PCT (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAOctober 4, 2018
Working at the hospital I have to say was my best experience as a cna it gave me the opportunity to learn new trades & advance my position in the hospital from a housekeeper to a patient care technician learning new experiences & working with people from all around the world experiencing different cultures
Pros
Paid training
Cons
Working short staffed
It was an ok place to work for. Some days did not have enough equipment, example, not enough stretcher for incoming patients to the SPU.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAAugust 21, 2018
I enjoyed working with the people there but not always the job itself. As I said before we did not always have the equipment need to do our job, had search through hospital looking for stretchers in the hall ways
Pros
Not having to work weekends or holidays
Cons
not always having enough help on very busy days
Not Stable
Radiology Mammography File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 3, 2017
It was a for profit hospital so very limited earning and no advancement available. Jobs were cut and no one is a asset, it was all about the dollar at that time. Not sure how it is now.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Pay
would not apply again
Surgical Tech (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAApril 26, 2014
Management is horrible and very manipulative. You break your back and get no recognition for it. Supervisors do not tackle problems or issues among staff, but rather turn the other cheek and dismiss it. Favortism is completely out of hand and it seems like the less you do, you get praised for it, but hard workers are expected to work harder. When/if I get the opportunity to leave I do not see myself ever looking back. I have seen the way patients get treated by all floors of this hospital and I would NOT recommend this a place to go to my family and friends. I would not be the least bit surprised if this establishment turned into a giant nursing home (for which I still would not send family/friends).
good place to work
Kitchen worker (Former Employee) –  Easton, PANovember 2, 2018
This was a great place to work for. I enjoyed the environment and the staff. I got to meet a lot of new patients and the have stories to tell and i enjoyed listening to them.
Easton Hospital
Nursing House Supervisor (Current Employee) –  nursing officeAugust 20, 2018
Family atmosphere. Great place to work. Would highly recommend for employment and healthcare. Working with a great group of people you are allowed autonomy but are also helped when needed. Managment encourages decision makers and will step up when needed. Communication is top notch.
Medical
Patient Transport (Former Employee) –  Easton, PASeptember 21, 2018
Easton Hospital began my path in the medical field. As a transporter it taught me the valuable skills of patient communication and self satisfaction of caring for others.
Many great people work at Easton Hospital. A for profit hospital having difficulty adjusting to the changes in healthcare.
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 17, 2013
The hardest part of this job has been no direct management support for the employees.
I have learned quite a lot and know my next job will not be in a for-profit hospital environment.
My co-workers have been great and are dealing with new responsibilities and changing job descriptions.
The most enjoyable part of my job has been meeting other people working in the hospital and feeling a part of a team.
Management - Dealing with a corporate environment makes their job difficult. Big dividing line between management and employees.
Pros
Excellent health benefits.
Cons
Pay - entry level for my years of experience.
Productive and fun
Officer Manager (Current Employee) –  Easton, PASeptember 6, 2017
I have a great staff and we make our work day productive, and enjoyable. The benefits at Steward Easton Hospital are great. Work environment is safe.
Benefits
Cons
insufficient staff
Extended Family
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Easton, PASeptember 26, 2015
I've been blessed to work with people who are like my extended family. Everyone is a team player and always willing to help when needed. I've learned a lot from the doctors and the nurses. The hardest part of my job is giving patients bad news at times, sometimes about their health and sometimes about their bill, and on really bad days; both. Talking with the patients and giving them the good news is always more enjoyable.
Pros
Flexible schedules, Free lunches and sometime breakfast too, can help at other offices too.
Benefits

Want to know more about EASTON HOSPITAL?

Ask a question
Unstable environment
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAApril 27, 2018
The future is uncertain with a culture driven what seems to be only title driven with credentialing as the primary priority. Years of experience takes a back seat to education.
productive work place
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMarch 14, 2018
steady and busy office, learned to multitask with computer software, management was always willing to jump in and help, workplace culture was positive,
Pros
working as a team
Cons
irate patients
Welcoming kind environment great for learning
Biotechnical Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Easton, MDMarch 19, 2018
I had a great time, got lots of opportunities for hands on experience with great support system of faculty and management. I enjoyed my time shadowing their a lot. I would highly recommend.
overworked
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAApril 1, 2018
Often overworked and most people there were not qualified for their jobs. Management played favorites and bonuses were at best 2% every other year. A lot of overturn
Enriching learning environment
Patient Care Technician, Emergency Department (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMarch 20, 2018
Enriching learning environment which provided valuable professional skills preparing me for professional success. The clinical staff were very knowledgeable and supportive. I would recommend this establishment to any new graduate.
Pros
educational materials, knowledgeable staff
Cons
short breaks
Good
Admin Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 27, 2016
Great Management love the office I currently am working at. They do not pay very well or give very good raises. It all depends where you work. I love the office I work at no complaints..
great place to work
CSR Technician (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAFebruary 14, 2018
When I would get to work I would learn as to how the day is going thus far be it good or bad. Working in a hospital can be stressful at times but I handle the stress rather well and try my best to work through it .
The people that I work with are some of the best people I've ever had the chance to work with !
Pros
learning experience and my co-workers are awesome !
Cons
none really other than the stress at times but i find the stress to be normal like at any other job.
fun place to work
Director of Maternal Child Health Services (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAApril 8, 2018
small community hospital meeting the needs of the community it serves. Part of a large system, easton is a . for profit hospital Many programs established providing quality care.l
productive patient care, however stressful
Hospital Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 13, 2018
Stressful, days at work, ,management not approachable, top down affect, management not honest, hardest part of the job is holding staff accountable without management interfering. The enjoyable part of the job- caring for the patients
Pros
close to home
Cons
poor management
Educational and fun place to work at
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 19, 2014
Mixing I.V.'s for patients and filling med carts. A friendly group of co-workers and management.
Pros
Tuition reimbursement
Cons
Salary was low