EASTON HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Outstanding
CNA/PCT (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAOctober 4, 2018
Working at the hospital I have to say was my best experience as a cna it gave me the opportunity to learn new trades & advance my position in the hospital from a housekeeper to a patient care technician learning new experiences & working with people from all around the world experiencing different cultures
Pros
Paid training
Cons
Working short staffed
It was an ok place to work for. Some days did not have enough equipment, example, not enough stretcher for incoming patients to the SPU.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAAugust 21, 2018
I enjoyed working with the people there but not always the job itself. As I said before we did not always have the equipment need to do our job, had search through hospital looking for stretchers in the hall ways
Pros
Not having to work weekends or holidays
Cons
not always having enough help on very busy days
Easton Hospital
Nursing House Supervisor (Current Employee) –  nursing officeAugust 20, 2018
Family atmosphere. Great place to work. Would highly recommend for employment and healthcare. Working with a great group of people you are allowed autonomy but are also helped when needed. Managment encourages decision makers and will step up when needed. Communication is top notch.
Unstable environment
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAApril 27, 2018
The future is uncertain with a culture driven what seems to be only title driven with credentialing as the primary priority. Years of experience takes a back seat to education.
fun place to work
Director of Maternal Child Health Services (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAApril 8, 2018
small community hospital meeting the needs of the community it serves. Part of a large system, easton is a . for profit hospital Many programs established providing quality care.l
overworked
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAApril 1, 2018
Often overworked and most people there were not qualified for their jobs. Management played favorites and bonuses were at best 2% every other year. A lot of overturn
Enriching learning environment
Patient Care Technician, Emergency Department (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMarch 20, 2018
Enriching learning environment which provided valuable professional skills preparing me for professional success. The clinical staff were very knowledgeable and supportive. I would recommend this establishment to any new graduate.
Pros
educational materials, knowledgeable staff
Cons
short breaks
Welcoming kind environment great for learning
Biotechnical Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Easton, MDMarch 19, 2018
I had a great time, got lots of opportunities for hands on experience with great support system of faculty and management. I enjoyed my time shadowing their a lot. I would highly recommend.
productive work place
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMarch 14, 2018
steady and busy office, learned to multitask with computer software, management was always willing to jump in and help, workplace culture was positive,
Pros
working as a team
Cons
irate patients
great place to work
CSR Technician (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAFebruary 14, 2018
When I would get to work I would learn as to how the day is going thus far be it good or bad. Working in a hospital can be stressful at times but I handle the stress rather well and try my best to work through it .
The people that I work with are some of the best people I've ever had the chance to work with !
Pros
learning experience and my co-workers are awesome !
Cons
none really other than the stress at times but i find the stress to be normal like at any other job.

Want to know more about EASTON HOSPITAL?

Ask a question
productive patient care, however stressful
Hospital Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 13, 2018
Stressful, days at work, ,management not approachable, top down affect, management not honest, hardest part of the job is holding staff accountable without management interfering. The enjoyable part of the job- caring for the patients
Pros
close to home
Cons
poor management
na
Patient Access Specialist (Current Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 10, 2017
Decent place to work. Good coworkers. Hospital is a fast pace environment and that can become a little stressful at times. Good place to go when sick and need medical treatment.
Easton Hospital
Interim Director of Facilities (Former Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 6, 2017
Easton Hospital employees are great. Friendly, and charismatic. I would recommend Easton hospital to work for any day of the week. smaller facility so everyone kind of knows everyone.
Not Stable
Radiology Mammography File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 3, 2017
It was a for profit hospital so very limited earning and no advancement available. Jobs were cut and no one is a asset, it was all about the dollar at that time. Not sure how it is now.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Pay
Hard work but great team which makes the day productive and we help a lot of people each day.
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Easton, PANovember 3, 2017
Long days very busy and very fast paced environment. You learn something new every day and the employees are wonderful and hard workers and everyone works as a team. Management are there when you need them and it is nice when we all get together for dinner and just get to know each other.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Stress
unsure
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAOctober 30, 2017
I deep down have no complaints. I have learned a lot about computer skills and a organized work flow. I just enjoy helping people and being busy. The hardest part of my job is learning something new. The culture has been patient with me in the learning process. Even though I am "older" I consider myself physically and mentally fit to adapt and grow.
Pros
being new
Cons
persevering through the new things without annoying others
daily routine
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Easton, PASeptember 25, 2017
check all phone messages, call and document.
check all pt charts for today's appointments.
answer phones.
walk in labs -proper collection
patient Intake
guide and teach medical residents during medical exams
e-file all physicians orders / prescriptions
billing / coding
prep charts for following working day.
really enjoy training medical residents / and patients with care
Productive and fun
Officer Manager (Current Employee) –  Easton, PASeptember 6, 2017
I have a great staff and we make our work day productive, and enjoyable. The benefits at Steward Easton Hospital are great. Work environment is safe.
Benefits
Cons
insufficient staff
Productive place
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAAugust 7, 2017
I loved working as a housekeeper my day went fast an fun cleaning rooms moved furniture around high dust clean bathrooms buff some floors. I had my patient's happy with my work I did in their room
Pros
Break room was big
Cons
Short breaks
Rewarding place to work with patients
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJuly 26, 2017
Easton hospital is a great teaching hospital. Although it is one of the smaller hospitals in the area, I did not feel as though my experience was hinder. I was able to see all aspects of the hospital, only helping my education.