Eastridge Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

productive and fun work place
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Rock Springs, WYJanuary 10, 2019
Even though this job was temporary it was a fun job to work. I got the chance to learn a new trade in the solar industry. i would work for this company again
Great environment
Machinist/Operator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 9, 2019
Most of the jobs were in same location but you had to travel for most of the time. Paid travel was not offered. You would be given a weeks notice to be present at the next site. So not long enough to actually make plans.
Leadership By Example
Recruiting and Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CADecember 26, 2018
Leadership by example is imperative and necessary. When hired, I was excited and optimistic. The upper leadership I was exposed to did an amazing job of drawing and presenting an amazing image of what it would be like to work and grow within Eastridge.

I was hopeful, optimistic, and ready to elevate myself and my branch. But all of that came to an abrupt stop when reality hit.

There is nothing to be gained or benefited from not delivering as advertised. In the end, employees are customers as well.

Any business that falls short of what it promises its customers is doomed. Perhaps my experience was relative and isolated...but I doubt it.

What I experienced was, in my experience, part of the culture and embedded within the leadership I was directly exposed to. I take pride in demonstrating integrity, honor, and professionalism. As such, I expect the same from those appointed over me.

I was harassed, targeted, ridiculed, and berated at times on various levels and by more than one individual. Reaching out to HR led to nothing....like I said, cultural.

I was also cheated out of commissions rightfully earned. In the end, I chose to walk-away in the best interest of my own professional values.

That is all I have to say.
Pros
Great Marketing
Cons
Poor culture
Very good place to work high energy high pace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 18, 2018
Productive high pace jobs .fun co workers two 15 minutes breaks an half an hour lunch .A very good position in my work a merchandise stocker an order picker .
Pros
Two 15 minutes breaks
Cons
Only a half an hour lunch
Good place to work. good pay
Solar Panel Installer (Former Employee) –  Baltic, CTDecember 2, 2018
This job was a good one. excellent pay for the type of work i did. it is a temp agency but they have good communication for one and they look out for their employees even though they are not in the field
December 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for supporting our client as a solar panel installer. We are grateful for any friends and family you send to us, as almost half of our candidates are referrals!

Rude at times
Temp (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 30, 2018
I have been with this staffing agency for years and it varies on who is your recruiter. We have had people get yelled at for someone who is not at fault.
Pros
Cons
Hours, Benefits, Attitude
Temp.
Special Events Server - Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVNovember 29, 2018
Just a temp job but I did enjoy working with them.Very easy to work for and friendly. Would definitely go back. One thing I wish they had was more jobs options.
December 5, 2018

Thank you for your review. Please keep in touch, as our clients' needs are always changing and we’d love to partner with you again for future opportunities!

Very productive and a fun atmosphere
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 25, 2018
It was a learning experience . I have learned things that i could use to the best of my ablility,skills that i would never have choose to do bit it was great now i can move forward with a numerous amount of things i have received from them
December 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for supporting our client as a warehouse worker. We are grateful for any friends and family you send to us, as almost half of our candidates are referrals!

Nice people to work With.
Greeter (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 24, 2018
Very Cool job and comfortable. Started the job about a year ago. Just decided I needed another job so I can be able to start School. A second job will be needed
Pros
Pay Rate 10.25 an Hour
Cons
Not very Consistent
Quick paced
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CANovember 13, 2018
Working for Eastridge is fast paced, hazardous, and beneficial if you stay long enough. The pay varies depending on what job you have or what liscense or certificates you have. I feel like Eastridge and other temp agencies should have programs where employees who aren’t certified should have an opportunity to take classes to become certified.
Pros
Breaks in between work
Cons
Low pay
The company is overall unprofessional.
Enterprise Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 8, 2018
None to report. The leadership is very poor. Their expectations are not reasonable. We were hired to sell, not to continue to do mundane reports on a consistent basis.
Overall a great place to go and find work
Skilled Laborer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 31, 2018
Always have work. Pay rates are great and competitive with other companies. Employers are very respectful and always find new jobs so we can complete phr 40 hours. Always a great day working for eastridge
Pros
Great pay
November 7, 2018

Thank you for your review and for supporting our clients. We value long-term partnerships such as your and look forward to keeping in touch for future opportunities.

good company to work for
Sr. Materials Handler/ Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAOctober 31, 2018
This place is a neat company it has a= lot of good co-workers and it was always good to work there and will miss working there and it would be fun to try again
Pros
good pay
November 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Eastridge Workforce Solutions. The amount of assignments we have is based on our clients’ needs, so please keep in touch for future opportunities!

amazing experience..
Customer representative (Former Employee) –  650 white Dr Las Vegas NV 89119October 30, 2018
working for East ridge was a fun and exiting experience for me. management was good and co workers were very awesome. It was great interacting with all the people from different nationalities.
Pros
a lot of customer service skills were acquired.
Cons
No cons at all.
November 7, 2018

Thank you for your review and for supporting our client as a temporary customer representative. We are grateful for any friends and family you send to us, as almost half of our candidates are referrals!

Love It
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVOctober 21, 2018
Eastridge got me a job at Kroger and I truly enjoy it yeah its stressful at times but my co workers and management are very concerned and keep me afloat. If you get to work with Shanna Lee your in luck cuz shes definitely the best recruiter EVER! Shes Awesome and Keeps it Real with you. Look Up Shanna Lee Forrest and shell do wonders in gettin you a job that fits you
Pros
the pay
Cons
short lunch
November 7, 2018

Thank you for your review. We are dedicated to delivering our best and happy to hear that Shanna found you an enriching opportunity. We appreciate any referrals you send our way, as almost half of our candidates come to us from recommendations!

i enjoyed working for that company alwaya.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 15, 2018
They are the most respectable people I have ever been in contact with .Moreover, I would refer just about any person to go and apply at there location. Although, if you were to have an important business or problem they understand and let you go take care of that problem.
November 7, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with Eastridge Workforce Solutions, and for supporting our clients as a temporary Production Worker.

Satisfactory
Clerical Support (Former Employee) –  Creel Las Vegas, NVOctober 14, 2018
I was clerical support for Creel Las Vegas, NV put there by Eastridge.
I performed clerical duties in the shipping department and various clerical duties as filing filling out bill of ladings and tracking deliveries as well as estimates for shipments.

I could only work until health issues prevented me from working.
November 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We understand that circumstances arise but appreciate the time you spent supporting our clients.

It is a temp agency
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 9, 2018
Through East Ridge I got a job at CanvasPop as a temp worker. I goy paid by East Ridge weekly. I am thankful for the job they asasigned me to. I recommend East Ridge to anybody needing a job.
Pros
Getting paid weekly.
Cons
It had no benefits or holiday pay.
November 7, 2018

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We do offer benefits to external employees who work a minimum of 30 hours per week, which are effective the first of the month following 59 days. We hope you keep in touch for future opportunities, as we are always hiring!

The people are nice and very helpful.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 3, 2018
A very good place to work.

They keep you busy if that is what you want.

The company seems to be able to send workers all over San Diego county in a wide variety of job assignments.
November 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Eastridge Workforce Solutions. You’re correct -- we have a wide variety of assignments as our clients’ needs are always changing. Please keep in touch, we’d love to partner with you again for future opportunities!

Great Company
Convention Services (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 2, 2018
Great company to work for that works well with personal life balance. Staff are friendly and easily able to communicate with. I definitely enjoy the assignments and have fun working the various opportunities given by the company.
November 7, 2018

We’re happy to hear you’ve enjoyed the assignments given to you by Eastridge Workforce Solutions. We look forward to partnering with you for future events!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eastridge Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about