Eastridge Workforce Solutions
Happiness rating is 73 out of 100

Eastridge Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

United States314 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Good company. Great culture! Focus on being and delivering your very best for clients, employees, co-workers, and self. Detailed and tailored onboarding as well as ongoing training.

Great temp

Good pay. I had no problems working for the company and they were really great to me have any issues great job placement got hired on with the company I was working for through them

Eastridge Workforce Solutions insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Discouragement

Eastridge found me a great company to work with. But Eastridge never reached out to me to see how I was doing. In the 2 1/2 years I've been with Eastridge, I never got a raise, paid holidays, PTO or bereavement. I worked 5 day 40 hours a week. When my contract ended with the company they found for me they terminated me and did not even try to look for any work to place me. This company doesn't communicate with you at all. You literally have to be rude to get results. You get excuses not results. I would have gave zero stars. They don't care about there staff.

Very nice folks to be around

They helped me through the test that were needed to find out what experience I had and what education I had. I was place at a job site with in 48 hours. And I enjoyed the work where I was placed.

There with work

Never expect to work for the company you are temporary working for. Eastridge doesnt allow it. As far as pay you're with a temp agency. Dont expect what the job pays. Expect what the temp agency pays

Love working for them

Great people great jobs I love how it feels like a family. There is constant jobs and I can't complain about my pay. I also love traveling to great locations

Cool place to work while your looking for full-time employment

Temporary work, specializing in conventions. Fun atmosphere and cool people. You have to call in to get work most times, but when you do they job layout is always clear and concise, and gives you all the necessary information in order to show up to work on time and accomplish the task at hand

Pros

Consistent work in the beginning of the month

Cons

Low work while conventions are slow

I loved working for them

Great place different job all the time. You get to meet lots of people. You on your feet though for sometime 16+ hours!! But it’s nice. Sometimes you will be in sections alone other times you will be with someone. Their beak system can suck. It takes forever to get a break. You get to go to all the shows and even tho your working at then it feels like your not depending on what your doing. You get all the freebies!! You even get to see some things before they come out. My favorite show was the convenience store show! And the car show. It’s a great time I promise!

Pros

Almost everything

Cons

Pay is always changing.

Used to be good

Used to be good temp service now it’s all bad call and call with no response and to try to get a job is like pulling teeth your told one thing and given another! They promise you a job and never given the time of day it’s like they don’t care! Maybe it was just my agent but very sad my first experience was great that’s why I went back to them but now wow very disappointed!

Pros

Cons

Not Getting work

Temp but not Temp approved

Needs an overhaul the workers are rude, try to hide things, and don't help with work or morals,. Some of them are young they have no respect,.it's a shame.

Fun work place

The people are nice and understand if you have to take off work for emergency good pay and overtime the company they send you to are very good companies

Pros

Some time free lunch

Cons

Sometimes a hour lunch

Management needs some work

Title says it all. The C level is great all around. The management level is lacking all around and I knew recruiters that would work 60 to 70 hours a week with no reward.

Pros

People

Just avoid/find real job

Eastridge is ok dont get me wrong. But very up and down and will give u empty promises ALLLLLL OF THE TIME. Literally got fired for no reason. They told me I wasnt working fast enough? Is that even a reason? Plus no benefits what so ever

Pros

work when you want

Cons

no benifits

Temp agency

Fast place to get a job but not always the best pay when they get you into a job. And then when ever your sent to an assignment you are not guaranteed to stay there.

March 10, 2021
Thank you for your review. Please keep in touch, as our clients' needs are always changing and we’d love to partner with you again for future opportunities!

The Work Site Are Close To Where You Live

A simple 925 laborers moving cleaning replacing and handling material day getting the actual job site taking care of as well as keeping the actual customer the employer up to par on how progress is as well as how things are being taken care of makes it a simpler day as well as easier day with great communication and understanding on how processing and progress is actually made with a great amount of effort and strength and endurance as well as understanding.

Pros

Being Able To Make It To Work On Time

Cons

Not Being Able To Work When There Are No Supposedly Opening

Holiday times

During the holidays at FN in Santa Fe Springs, the pay is good but after that, pay drops and hrs drop drastically. Bad thing is that it usually is with temp agencies and once work drops people are cut easily. Also there should be someone always available if one recruiter isn't available in case of important messages to be relayed. Also, if there are employees questions, the recruiter should try harder to get answers for the employees.

Pros

free gift cards, lunches at times

Cons

feels like management has favoritism at FN

March 10, 2021

Work atmosphere was up one minute and down the next. But most of the clients liked us. They would buy lunch or maybe Starbucks.

My fellow employees. Even though it was temporary work, more than 65 % of us did our job as if we were full-time employees. And seeing the behind the scenes of major conversations like, Sema, C.E.S, and other major events.

Pros

Working different conventions and events from California to Arizona.

Cons

Standing on your feet 12 to 13 hours. On out of town job, we employees had to pay for our own we there, our own food, and shelter while there. And pay for your own transportation back.

March 10, 2021
Thank you for your review. We are dedicated to delivering our best and we’re happy to hear that Eastridge found you an enriching opportunity. Please keep in touch, we’d love to partner with you again for future opportunities!

Communication

Eastridge came under new management while I was on an assignment which I enjoyed. I have called multiple time since my assignment ended and I've only had one call back. I see that they're hiring and doing daily interviews yet I've got no response to any job that I've shown interest in even though I'm already registered and did a good job for the client.

Pros

Pay, benefits

Cons

Poor communication

Getting foot in

This is a start to something that can lead to bigger and better things moving from temp hire to direct hire on in the company. Working to learn a new or improve on your current job

Pros

Steady work

Cons

No benefit

March 10, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Eastridge Workforce Solutions. We’re thankful for long-term partnerships such as yours, and we look forward to keeping in touch.

Good people

Eastridge is a temp company that help people that look for jobs that can’t get them, under there own reasons. They help me out a lot in the past few years

March 10, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for supporting our client as a Solar Panel Installer. We are grateful for any friends and family you send to us, as almost half of our candidates are referrals!

I worked in Minnesota while they were based out of California

It was great outdoor manual labor providing lots of opportunity for overtime hours and flexibility with my Parole situation. the people I worked with were very willing to train me in for the duties I was to perform while I was with the team I was assigned to, they were also very friendly and easy to get along with and work with.

Pros

All the water I could drink with electrolyte replacement pouches.

November 30, 2020
Thank you for supporting our clients as a temporary employee. We encourage you to keep in touch once this assignment is over, as we have multiple projects going on at any given time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eastridge Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Eastridge Workforce Solutions.
Powered byComparably