Eastridge Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

The company is overall unprofessional.
Enterprise Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 8, 2018
None to report. The leadership is very poor. Their expectations are not reasonable. We were hired to sell, not to continue to do mundane reports on a consistent basis.
good company to work for
Sr. Materials Handler/ Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAOctober 31, 2018
This place is a neat company it has a= lot of good co-workers and it was always good to work there and will miss working there and it would be fun to try again
Pros
good pay
November 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Eastridge Workforce Solutions. The amount of assignments we have is based on our clients’ needs, so please keep in touch for future opportunities!

amazing experience..
Customer representative (Former Employee) –  650 white Dr Las Vegas NV 89119October 30, 2018
working for East ridge was a fun and exiting experience for me. management was good and co workers were very awesome. It was great interacting with all the people from different nationalities.
Pros
a lot of customer service skills were acquired.
Cons
No cons at all.
November 7, 2018

Thank you for your review and for supporting our client as a temporary customer representative. We are grateful for any friends and family you send to us, as almost half of our candidates are referrals!

Love It
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVOctober 21, 2018
Eastridge got me a job at Kroger and I truly enjoy it yeah its stressful at times but my co workers and management are very concerned and keep me afloat. If you get to work with Shanna Lee your in luck cuz shes definitely the best recruiter EVER! Shes Awesome and Keeps it Real with you. Look Up Shanna Lee Forrest and shell do wonders in gettin you a job that fits you
Pros
the pay
Cons
short lunch
November 7, 2018

Thank you for your review. We are dedicated to delivering our best and happy to hear that Shanna found you an enriching opportunity. We appreciate any referrals you send our way, as almost half of our candidates come to us from recommendations!

i enjoyed working for that company alwaya.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 15, 2018
They are the most respectable people I have ever been in contact with .Moreover, I would refer just about any person to go and apply at there location. Although, if you were to have an important business or problem they understand and let you go take care of that problem.
November 7, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with Eastridge Workforce Solutions, and for supporting our clients as a temporary Production Worker.

Satisfactory
Clerical Support (Former Employee) –  Creel Las Vegas, NVOctober 14, 2018
I was clerical support for Creel Las Vegas, NV put there by Eastridge.
I performed clerical duties in the shipping department and various clerical duties as filing filling out bill of ladings and tracking deliveries as well as estimates for shipments.

I could only work until health issues prevented me from working.
November 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We understand that circumstances arise but appreciate the time you spent supporting our clients.

It is a temp agency
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 9, 2018
Through East Ridge I got a job at CanvasPop as a temp worker. I goy paid by East Ridge weekly. I am thankful for the job they asasigned me to. I recommend East Ridge to anybody needing a job.
Pros
Getting paid weekly.
Cons
It had no benefits or holiday pay.
November 7, 2018

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We do offer benefits to external employees who work a minimum of 30 hours per week, which are effective the first of the month following 59 days. We hope you keep in touch for future opportunities, as we are always hiring!

The people are nice and very helpful.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 3, 2018
A very good place to work.

They keep you busy if that is what you want.

The company seems to be able to send workers all over San Diego county in a wide variety of job assignments.
November 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Eastridge Workforce Solutions. You’re correct -- we have a wide variety of assignments as our clients’ needs are always changing. Please keep in touch, we’d love to partner with you again for future opportunities!

Great Company
Convention Services (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 2, 2018
Great company to work for that works well with personal life balance. Staff are friendly and easily able to communicate with. I definitely enjoy the assignments and have fun working the various opportunities given by the company.
November 7, 2018

We’re happy to hear you’ve enjoyed the assignments given to you by Eastridge Workforce Solutions. We look forward to partnering with you for future events!

It was a enjoyable work environment
Pull Safe (Current Employee) –  Green River, WYSeptember 25, 2018
The work was enjoyable i did a few different jobs on site. They have no problem putting you where you will do the best at. The only time I seen anyone get fired was no call no show or wasn’t working.
November 7, 2018

Thank you for supporting our clients as a temporary employee. We encourage you to keep in touch once this assignment is over, as we have multiple solar projects going on at any given time.

Productive workplace.
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MASeptember 24, 2018
I enjoyed working at Operon Resource Management. The supervisor was easy to get along with and my co-workers were great. The breaks were adaquate and the work was easy.
November 7, 2018

Thank you for your review and for supporting our clients. Please keep in touch for future opportunities!

Na
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 19, 2018
Nice agency they always helped me a lot when I need help, every time I got laid off they help to find another job . I explain what I need and what it works for me.
October 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We’re thankful for long-term partnerships such as yours, and we look forward to keeping in touch!

It's a great company
Maintenance tech and porter (Former Employee) –  LasvegasSeptember 7, 2018
Eastridge is a great company! If you are a good worker they will keep you working. I was recommended to this company by a friend that has worked for them for three years. My time there was great as a maintenance worker. I was sent to various work sites that provided work for me for weeks at a time. Eastridge kept me working
October 2, 2018

Thank you for supporting our clients. We value the relationships we have with both our clients and candidates, and are thrilled that your friend referred you to us. We encourage you to refer friends and family, so we can help them too!

Ok
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 28, 2018
Working for Eastridge was good I loved the peaple and I had fun and I liked the environment. I’m currently still here and looking for a part time job.
October 2, 2018

Thank you for supporting our clients, we’re happy to hear you’ve enjoyed your assignment. We encourage you to share your preferences with your recruiter for when your current assignment ends. Our clients’ needs are always changing, which includes full-time and part-time roles.

Fun, fast paced job with great management and employees.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVAugust 21, 2018
My day goes by quickly as I never know what an order might have in it and it is a challenge to myself to pick and build each pallet as fast and accurately as possible. The management has been excellent in explaining any questions or concerns I may have and always being available to me. I really enjoy the workplace environment as everyone has been friendly and helpful and it has been a real team effort even though It a very individualized job and a daily self challenge. The most enjoyable part of this job is the opportunity for growth and many offered incentives.
August 27, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with Eastridge Workforce Solutions! We’re thrilled to hear we found you such an enriching opportunity. We wish you much success in your role!

Fun place
Medical machine operator (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MAAugust 11, 2018
Fun place too work friendly people. Fast pace work on machine paid for lunch break management was bad i didn't like it maybe other people do but they suck
Pros
Relax working
Cons
Poor management
not a bad job
On Call Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 7, 2018
great place to work. new faces every show. very family oriented .fast paste . hardest part is first day of show. always learning somthing new . management is great
August 27, 2018

Thanks for your review and for supporting our clients. We’re happy to hear you have enjoyed your assignment. Please keep in touch for future opportunities!

No Thanks
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 2, 2018
A family-owned private company that makes millions off the sweat and backs' of employees who are paid base salaries that do not cover the COL in San Diego. High stress, high turnover, high drama. Not worth it unless you're out of a job and need something just to keep the lights on - but keep search even after you start because something better will definitely come along.
Pros
Occasional employee engagement events.
Cons
Too many to list.
good experience
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 28, 2018
I really enjoyed the events that were held, and i enjoyed meeting people and learning about new products.
The staff was very understanding when it came to personal issues.
Pros
the staff is really understanding
Cons
no parking in the area you will be working
August 27, 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience as a brand ambassador! Please keep in touch, as we are always hiring.

Exciting Work environment
HR Onsite Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 24, 2018
I had the opportunity to work with Eastridge for 2 1/2 months. I was an Onsite Coordinator for a site here in Concord, NC. I was able to use my Human Resource and payroll skills to get the job done. It was very rewarding. I would do it again in a minute if given the opportunity.
Pros
Meeting new people
August 27, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience as a temporary HR Onsite Project Coordinator. Please keep in touch for future opportunities, as we have multiple solar projects going on at any given time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eastridge Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about