Eastridge Workforce Solutions

Eastridge Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Featured review
Eastridge Workforce Solutions selected this as a representative review
Recruiting process was respectful and fast
Very nice recruiters. Pleasure to work with. Fast hiring process. Detailed insight regarding position. Mostly temp to hire positions . Less direct hire roles
Pros
Fast hiring
Cons
Temp to hire. Not a lots of direct hire positions
October 16, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Congratulations on your new role! We look forward to keeping in touch.
What i learned
I learned that this job is not hard at all i also learned that in this line if work you have to be moviated always ready to work not to miss days get alone with others and you will be picked to travel to the next site
Scattered and unorganized
Everything was going well until I hit a wall for advancement of knowledge and skill. Client suddenly changed their parameters for background check and the parameters became unrealistic resulting in the loss of my job
Interaction with people from all over the world.
Supervisors are fair and kind.
Pay is adequate. They will work with you. Schedules are presented in advance do you have time to make plans needed to insure you will be able to fulfill the requirements for the position.
Good
Good experience...good people...good relaxed atmosphere....very routine...monotonous....good location...not vegan friendly....clean....overtime available....
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Okay
Okay flexible hours
Teamwork environment

Good management

I will like to have longer lunch breaks. An hour will be better.

Also better benefits.

More overtime
More money
If there was more money in it gor.y type of work I feel that they pay the important on sites less when they should be paying us more then 11 Dollars an hour I feel were being cheated out of what we really deserve an that's higher pay an more hours
October 16, 2019
Thank you for supporting our clients as a temporary employee. We encourage you to keep in touch once this assignment is over, as we have multiple projects going on at any given time.
unstable employment
Job assignments aren't the greatest they treat you like a number. most of the assignments are third shift with a very long commute. the hiring process could be shortened aswell.
October 16, 2019
Thank you for your review. Please keep in touch, as our clients' needs are always changing and we’d love to partner with you again for future opportunities!
Eastridge Workforce Solutions
It’s a skilled trade position, basically I show up to work at the Canyon Ranch location in the mornings. One of the first things I do is contact my supervisor to see what needs to be done for the day then I complete the tasks at hand that is asked.
October 16, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for supporting our client as a skilled laborer. We are grateful for any friends and family you send to us, as almost half of our candidates are referrals!
Helpful Representatives
They try very hard to keep you working. They call with an assignment and give you all the information and then follow up with email with information
Pros
Always can get work
Cons
pay is a bit low
Great place
No complaints. Great company would work with them again. On time pay no hassles. Job fair located. They seem to have a good rep with all. Genp to hire positions.
Work Force Agency
Eastridge is a Workforce Agency and they were very helpful in finding me work. Photovoltic Farm placement with Swinerton Renewable Energ. it was a pleasure to work there. Team was very Safety conscious
Pros
Work environment was pleasurable
Cons
Job duration was too short
Amazing
I love having the experience for working for Eastridge we did a lot of jobs and we had a lot of fun and it is one of my favorite companies I've ever worked for. And all the jobs are different you might find the one that works for you but it may take some time
October 16, 2019
Thank you for your review. We are dedicated to delivering our best and we’re happy to hear that Eastridge found you an enriching opportunity. Please keep in touch, we’d love to partner with you again for future opportunities!
Nice people, good place to work.
Nice people, good place to work. Nothing to complaint about. My schedule is flexible. Pay rate is just so so. My recruiter is very nice, she keeps calling and texting me to encourage.
August 19, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for supporting our client in Construction. We are grateful for any friends and family you send to us, as almost half of our candidates are referrals!
Very great people to work for
I appreciate the fact they are accommodating. They were willing to let me have time to get to the state the job was in in a reasonable amount of time.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Not enough jobs
Very productive and Responsable
I liked my job duty, increase my knowledge, so let me learn more in different fields but, unfortunately they gave me laid-off, because the Project end.
Great company
I worked for a solar panel project locally by my hometown and was paid average per hour pay and worked 50 hours a week. I was satisfied with the company and would work with them again
August 19, 2019
They like to help you on what they can..
They help you to find the job near you and they work with you hours and they make sure you are OK with everything is handle and if you have problem with work they help you.
August 19, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Eastridge Workforce Solutions. We’re thankful for long-term partnerships such as yours, and we look forward to keeping in touch.
Great people to work with!
Getting hired by Eastridge to work Comic Con has been very exciting for me. The Staff at Eastridge definitely does listen to employee feedback, and in turn, makes for a very comfortable workplace.
August 19, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Eastridge Workforce Solutions. Providing opportunity and enrichment to people is what drives us and we pride ourselves in being able to develop our staff members. We wish you much success!
Very productive
Work was amazing and such a great learning environment with the possibility to gain a lot of knowledge and certifications through work. morning exercises to start the day was a plus.
Pros
Great pay, great working environment, weekends off
Cons
No free lunch, very hot weather and repetitive work
A temporary company
In order to succeed you must proof and demonstrate your skills to get conversion to the company. It's worth the wait and effort put into it as it opened many doors of opportunity.
Pros
Can lead into something better
Cons
N/a
August 19, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for supporting our client. We are grateful for any friends and family you send to us, as almost half of our candidates are referrals!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eastridge Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.