Eastridge Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Good pay
All Terrain Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  North Branch, MNJuly 9, 2018
The job was a dirty one, if you don’t mind the dirt and dust and hot weather with no ac in a vehicle that’s enclosed, then this is the job for you. People were nice the pay was good and the management in the field was let’s say less than desireable
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Dirty, less than desirable field management
buena agencia de empleo
Manufactura (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJune 25, 2018
es un buen lugar de trabajo que me ayudo bastante en conseguir trabajo.
July 2, 2018

Muchos gracias por tus palabras amables! Por favor manténganese en contacto porque muy seguido estamos contratando trabajadores.

Positive place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 20, 2018
Eastridge had different positions available. Food serving, barista, cocktail jobs for night clubs. They had something for everyone who likes the food industry.
July 2, 2018

Thank you for your review! We offer a variety of positions in over 11 different industries, and we are happy to have found you a positive place to work. We wish you much success!

Seeking A Permanent Position
Administrative Coordinator/Project Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 20, 2018
My experience with Eastridge Workforce Solutions has been very positive. The administration and my account managers have been quite conscientious and professional. As an employer I recommend EWS highly.
Pros
Friendly and Professional
Cons
Temporary Position with little benefits
July 2, 2018

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Eastridge Workforce Solutions. We encourage you to keep in touch, as our clients’ needs are always changing, which includes temporary and permanent roles.

They lied to me from the start
i was outsourced to another company (Current Employee) –  Vegas, NVJune 12, 2018
I replied to an ad for a job an online company. The employee talked on the phone about the job I inquired about and another job she was trying to fill. When we meet in person, they talk about both jobs, but the non advertised job worked better with my schedule. The employee said the hiring company would give me 10 weeks of training. The HR person for that company said I would have 10 weeks of training. They both lied. I was performing tasks that I was not even trained to perform. After only a few days, I was put on phones to talk to clients about things I had no clue on.

The hiring company appeared to be desperate for employees, and colluded with Eastridge just to get bodies into desks and on to the phones.
July 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We’re sorry to hear about your negative experience. If you are having an issue with your current assignment, please call the branch you registered with and ask for the supervisor, so they can assist you moving forward.

Promising but not enough support
Employee (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 30, 2018
Eastridge provides great opportunities and takes a chance on you in some unique positions within staffing. During my time there though the company failed to learn from its mistakes and continued to work harder instead of ever taking a step back to really evaluate some of the core issues of its overall strategy.
Pros
good salary, opportunity to travel, lots of responsibility you are trusted with
Cons
company culture is strictly work, work work. commissions structure was unrealistic.
July 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback with Eastridge Workforce Solutions. Providing opportunity and enrichment to people is what drives us and we pride ourselves in being able to develop our staff members. We wish you much success!

Quick turnaround
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 16, 2018
They do interview quickly for any open positions they have. It is just that you should always have the mindset its temporary and will not lead to management or a higher up position.
Pros
They recruit for you
Cons
Its a temp agency, no insurance
July 2, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with Eastridge Workforce Solutions. While you may be in a temporary role supporting our clients, we hope you stay in touch for future opportunities that range from short term projects to direct hire placements, as well as positions that vary in experience level.

ok
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sumrall, MSMay 15, 2018
nice company for the little time i was employed. tried to get on directly wit the company but was getting the run around about it. Other than that it was nice.
July 2, 2018

Thank you for supporting our clients as a temporary forklift operator. While this may have not transitioned into a fulltime position, please stay in touch for future opportunities. Our clients’ needs vary, and there is a chance for direct hire placements.

Great Temp agency
TEMP (Former Employee) –  TennesseeMay 14, 2018
Temp agency. Pretty standard. Great job. Worked for Lyft driver support and customer service. Assisted with filing taxes and Lyft's procedures and policies.
July 2, 2018

Thank you for supporting our client as a temporary employee. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed your assignment. Please keep in touch, as we are always hiring.

As described when interviewed
Onsite Administrator (Former Employee) –  North Branch, MNMay 12, 2018
Great position; it was as described and was very well compensated for position. Even though temporary position; fulfilled work needs for which I was looking for. Great management and interaction with customers.
Pros
Learning experience and gret management.
Cons
N/a
July 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our purpose is to provide people with enrichment through work, and we’re happy to hear you felt fulfilled. We hope you keep in touch for any future opportunities!

Terrible place to work if skilled
Solar Energy (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCMay 6, 2018
Just terrible management, tell you false words just to get their quotas and run you through like cattle. Never seen so many unskilled people on a job, workers high and lying about what they know, plan just a lot of lazy people. Very cut throat and managers on sites are blind such as Depcom on the solar fields. Never seen such chaos as these jobs or bad management.
Pros
Cons
everything
May 22, 2018

We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback. We apologize for your negative experience working on a temporary assignment. We encourage you to contact your onsite manager or recruiter we can investigate if you ever have any concerns while on assignment. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please email us at ews.feedback@eastridge.com.

Fun place to work and productive
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  United StatesApril 30, 2018
I had an excellent experience. The management and personal was awesome and always there to answer any questions. I'll recommended to everyone to go...
July 2, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience as a temporary medical assistant and for supporting our clients. We appreciate any referrals you send to us!

They allowed me to work from home
Claims Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 27, 2018
Management was great, they always responded to any requests I offered. They treated me great and the pay was wonderful. One of the best jobs I've ever had.
July 2, 2018

Thank you for your kind words and for supporting our clients as a temporary claims administrator. Please keep in touch for future opportunities, as we are always hiring!

Not worth it
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDApril 19, 2018
Cold and wet conditions
Management was very poor and non existent at some times.
A lot of the other employees who had been there longer thought they were better than the new hires.
There were some language barriers with some of the workers so that made it difficult communicating.
May 8, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience while working on a temporary assignment. We strive to place candidates in enriching opportunities and we encourage you to contact your onsite manager or recruiter while on assignment so we can investigate your concerns with the client. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to reach out to us at ews.feedback@eastridge.com.

May 9, 2018

Excellent place to work!
Facilities Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 19, 2018
Worked at Eastridge Workforce Solutions for over 25 years - loved the culture and management team! Have recommended several friends and family to Eastridge over the years.
May 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We’re grateful for long-term partnerships such as yours.

May 8, 2018

Easy and Fast Assignmensts
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 9, 2018
I was initially skeptical when I signed up with Eastridge. Most temp agencies don't have any work for you right away. But this was not the case here. They had an assignment for me the very next day. Depending on how well you perform and your dependability will determine how often you are requested for work.
April 11, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for supporting our clients. Our purpose is to provide people with opportunities and enrichment through work, and we’re happy that we have been able to do that for you. We look forward to staying in touch and partnering with you for future opportunities.

Fun and HYPE Work Evironment with AWESOME Well-Dressed Cosplaying Fans!
Event Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 2, 2018
The love for games in an environment where you can relax talking about games, and gaming products with other gamers is AWESOME! It really keeps life interesting in a FUN way to gather together with fans in Cosplaying Outfit.
Pros
You get quick break to walk around pax east
Cons
No Cons whatsoever its a GREAT! Experience.
April 11, 2018

Thank you for supporting our clients’ events! We’re happy to hear you’ve enjoyed your experience working with Eastridge, and we look forward to partnering with you for future events.

Eastridge is a great company but dep com is not
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCMarch 28, 2018
Me an a bunch of guys started one day after each other we all do the same job it's 8 of us one white guy the dep com people approach the white guy he get a 2dollar raise while doing the same job we all do ...it seems racist
April 11, 2018

Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Eastridge is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. For this reason, Eastridge has an ongoing commitment through its Equal Opportunity Program to hire, develop, recruit and assign the best and most qualified individuals possible. Please contact us at ewsfeedback@eastridge.com so that we can discuss your concern further.

good place for temp work
Contractor Helper (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 27, 2018
its hard to get in contact with your representative when you need them. also the company has a horrible attendance policy, if an emergency happens your pretty much out of a job.
Pros
easy employment
Cons
no longevity
April 16, 2018

While we expect our temporary employments to arrive on time to their assignments, we understand that emergencies and illnesses happen. If an employee is going to be late or absent, it is their responsibility to call their representative at least one hour prior to the start of their shift. Any No Call/No Show occurrences may result in termination of employment. If you feel that you’ve been treated unfairly on any assignment, please email us at ewsfeedback@eastridge.com so we can discuss your situation further.

excellent company to work for.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 26, 2018
A typical day at work is getting there on time make sure the area is clean and start my daily routine. I learned to use a microscope to assemble smaller pieces and the workplace environment and culture was good to work for. The hardest part of my job was making sure that the product was assembled correctly and the most enjoyable part of my job was learning something new and getting better at it each day.
Pros
company perks like BBQ

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eastridge Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.