Eastridge Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

It's a great company
Maintenance tech and porter (Former Employee) –  LasvegasSeptember 7, 2018
Eastridge is a great company! If you are a good worker they will keep you working. I was recommended to this company by a friend that has worked for them for three years. My time there was great as a maintenance worker. I was sent to various work sites that provided work for me for weeks at a time. Eastridge kept me working
Ok
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 28, 2018
Working for Eastridge was good I loved the peaple and I had fun and I liked the environment. I’m currently still here and looking for a part time job.
Fun, fast paced job with great management and employees.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVAugust 21, 2018
My day goes by quickly as I never know what an order might have in it and it is a challenge to myself to pick and build each pallet as fast and accurately as possible. The management has been excellent in explaining any questions or concerns I may have and always being available to me. I really enjoy the workplace environment as everyone has been friendly and helpful and it has been a real team effort even though It a very individualized job and a daily self challenge. The most enjoyable part of this job is the opportunity for growth and many offered incentives.
August 27, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with Eastridge Workforce Solutions! We’re thrilled to hear we found you such an enriching opportunity. We wish you much success in your role!

not a bad job
On Call Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 7, 2018
great place to work. new faces every show. very family oriented .fast paste . hardest part is first day of show. always learning somthing new . management is great
August 27, 2018

Thanks for your review and for supporting our clients. We’re happy to hear you have enjoyed your assignment. Please keep in touch for future opportunities!

No Thanks
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 2, 2018
A family-owned private company that makes millions off the sweat and backs' of employees who are paid base salaries that do not cover the COL in San Diego. High stress, high turnover, high drama. Not worth it unless you're out of a job and need something just to keep the lights on - but keep search even after you start because something better will definitely come along.
Pros
Occasional employee engagement events.
Cons
Too many to list.
good experience
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 28, 2018
I really enjoyed the events that were held, and i enjoyed meeting people and learning about new products.
The staff was very understanding when it came to personal issues.
Pros
the staff is really understanding
Cons
no parking in the area you will be working
August 27, 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience as a brand ambassador! Please keep in touch, as we are always hiring.

Exciting Work environment
HR Onsite Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 24, 2018
I had the opportunity to work with Eastridge for 2 1/2 months. I was an Onsite Coordinator for a site here in Concord, NC. I was able to use my Human Resource and payroll skills to get the job done. It was very rewarding. I would do it again in a minute if given the opportunity.
Pros
Meeting new people
August 27, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience as a temporary HR Onsite Project Coordinator. Please keep in touch for future opportunities, as we have multiple solar projects going on at any given time.

great place for learning new skills
General laborer /Electrician (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA 92131July 16, 2018
good work environment, very friendly and hands on. i learned new trades and how to use certain equipment . managment always was reliable and flexable. the hardest part of the job was the hot summer days doing physical labor but it was very rewarding and the best part was when a job was finished and you got to see your finishedproduct.
Pros
flexable schedule
Cons
changing of job sites so often
August 27, 2018

Thank you for your review and for supporting our clients! We’re happy to hear you find the job rewarding, and wish you many years of success.

Good pay
All Terrain Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  North Branch, MNJuly 9, 2018
The job was a dirty one, if you don’t mind the dirt and dust and hot weather with no ac in a vehicle that’s enclosed, then this is the job for you. People were nice the pay was good and the management in the field was let’s say less than desireable
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Dirty, less than desirable field management
buena agencia de empleo
Manufactura (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJune 25, 2018
es un buen lugar de trabajo que me ayudo bastante en conseguir trabajo.
July 2, 2018

Muchos gracias por tus palabras amables! Por favor manténganese en contacto porque muy seguido estamos contratando trabajadores.

Positive place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 20, 2018
Eastridge had different positions available. Food serving, barista, cocktail jobs for night clubs. They had something for everyone who likes the food industry.
July 2, 2018

Thank you for your review! We offer a variety of positions in over 11 different industries, and we are happy to have found you a positive place to work. We wish you much success!

Seeking A Permanent Position
Administrative Coordinator/Project Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 20, 2018
My experience with Eastridge Workforce Solutions has been very positive. The administration and my account managers have been quite conscientious and professional. As an employer I recommend EWS highly.
Pros
Friendly and Professional
Cons
Temporary Position with little benefits
July 2, 2018

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Eastridge Workforce Solutions. We encourage you to keep in touch, as our clients’ needs are always changing, which includes temporary and permanent roles.

They lied to me from the start
i was outsourced to another company (Current Employee) –  Vegas, NVJune 12, 2018
I replied to an ad for a job an online company. The employee talked on the phone about the job I inquired about and another job she was trying to fill. When we meet in person, they talk about both jobs, but the non advertised job worked better with my schedule. The employee said the hiring company would give me 10 weeks of training. The HR person for that company said I would have 10 weeks of training. They both lied. I was performing tasks that I was not even trained to perform. After only a few days, I was put on phones to talk to clients about things I had no clue on.

The hiring company appeared to be desperate for employees, and colluded with Eastridge just to get bodies into desks and on to the phones.
July 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We’re sorry to hear about your negative experience. If you are having an issue with your current assignment, please call the branch you registered with and ask for the supervisor, so they can assist you moving forward.

Promising but not enough support
Employee (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 30, 2018
Eastridge provides great opportunities and takes a chance on you in some unique positions within staffing. During my time there though the company failed to learn from its mistakes and continued to work harder instead of ever taking a step back to really evaluate some of the core issues of its overall strategy.
Pros
good salary, opportunity to travel, lots of responsibility you are trusted with
Cons
company culture is strictly work, work work. commissions structure was unrealistic.
July 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback with Eastridge Workforce Solutions. Providing opportunity and enrichment to people is what drives us and we pride ourselves in being able to develop our staff members. We wish you much success!

Quick turnaround
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 16, 2018
They do interview quickly for any open positions they have. It is just that you should always have the mindset its temporary and will not lead to management or a higher up position.
Pros
They recruit for you
Cons
Its a temp agency, no insurance
July 2, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with Eastridge Workforce Solutions. While you may be in a temporary role supporting our clients, we hope you stay in touch for future opportunities that range from short term projects to direct hire placements, as well as positions that vary in experience level.

ok
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sumrall, MSMay 15, 2018
nice company for the little time i was employed. tried to get on directly wit the company but was getting the run around about it. Other than that it was nice.
July 2, 2018

Thank you for supporting our clients as a temporary forklift operator. While this may have not transitioned into a fulltime position, please stay in touch for future opportunities. Our clients’ needs vary, and there is a chance for direct hire placements.

Great Temp agency
TEMP (Former Employee) –  TennesseeMay 14, 2018
Temp agency. Pretty standard. Great job. Worked for Lyft driver support and customer service. Assisted with filing taxes and Lyft's procedures and policies.
July 2, 2018

Thank you for supporting our client as a temporary employee. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed your assignment. Please keep in touch, as we are always hiring.

As described when interviewed
Onsite Administrator (Former Employee) –  North Branch, MNMay 12, 2018
Great position; it was as described and was very well compensated for position. Even though temporary position; fulfilled work needs for which I was looking for. Great management and interaction with customers.
Pros
Learning experience and gret management.
Cons
N/a
July 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our purpose is to provide people with enrichment through work, and we’re happy to hear you felt fulfilled. We hope you keep in touch for any future opportunities!

Terrible place to work if skilled
Solar Energy (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCMay 6, 2018
Just terrible management, tell you false words just to get their quotas and run you through like cattle. Never seen so many unskilled people on a job, workers high and lying about what they know, plan just a lot of lazy people. Very cut throat and managers on sites are blind such as Depcom on the solar fields. Never seen such chaos as these jobs or bad management.
Pros
Cons
everything
May 22, 2018

We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback. We apologize for your negative experience working on a temporary assignment. We encourage you to contact your onsite manager or recruiter we can investigate if you ever have any concerns while on assignment. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please email us at ews.feedback@eastridge.com.

Fun place to work and productive
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  United StatesApril 30, 2018
I had an excellent experience. The management and personal was awesome and always there to answer any questions. I'll recommended to everyone to go...
July 2, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience as a temporary medical assistant and for supporting our clients. We appreciate any referrals you send to us!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eastridge Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.