Eastridge Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

ok
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sumrall, MSMay 15, 2018
nice company for the little time i was employed. tried to get on directly wit the company but was getting the run around about it. Other than that it was nice.
As described when interviewed
Onsite Administrator (Former Employee) –  North Branch, MNMay 12, 2018
Great position; it was as described and was very well compensated for position. Even though temporary position; fulfilled work needs for which I was looking for. Great management and interaction with customers.
Pros
Learning experience and gret management.
Cons
N/a
Terrible place to work if skilled
Solar Energy (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCMay 6, 2018
Just terrible management, tell you false words just to get their quotas and run you through like cattle. Never seen so many unskilled people on a job, workers high and lying about what they know, plan just a lot of lazy people. Very cut throat and managers on sites are blind such as Depcom on the solar fields. Never seen such chaos as these jobs or bad management.
Pros
Cons
everything
May 22, 2018

We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback. We apologize for your negative experience working on a temporary assignment. We encourage you to contact your onsite manager or recruiter we can investigate if you ever have any concerns while on assignment. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please email us at ews.feedback@eastridge.com.

Not worth it
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDApril 19, 2018
Cold and wet conditions
Management was very poor and non existent at some times.
A lot of the other employees who had been there longer thought they were better than the new hires.
There were some language barriers with some of the workers so that made it difficult communicating.
May 8, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience while working on a temporary assignment. We strive to place candidates in enriching opportunities and we encourage you to contact your onsite manager or recruiter while on assignment so we can investigate your concerns with the client. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to reach out to us at ews.feedback@eastridge.com.

May 9, 2018

Excellent place to work!
Facilities Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 19, 2018
Worked at Eastridge Workforce Solutions for over 25 years - loved the culture and management team! Have recommended several friends and family to Eastridge over the years.
May 8, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We’re grateful for long-term partnerships such as yours.

May 9, 2018

Easy and Fast Assignmensts
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 9, 2018
I was initially skeptical when I signed up with Eastridge. Most temp agencies don't have any work for you right away. But this was not the case here. They had an assignment for me the very next day. Depending on how well you perform and your dependability will determine how often you are requested for work.
April 11, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for supporting our clients. Our purpose is to provide people with opportunities and enrichment through work, and we’re happy that we have been able to do that for you. We look forward to staying in touch and partnering with you for future opportunities.

Fun and HYPE Work Evironment with AWESOME Well-Dressed Cosplaying Fans!
Event Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 2, 2018
The love for games in an environment where you can relax talking about games, and gaming products with other gamers is AWESOME! It really keeps life interesting in a FUN way to gather together with fans in Cosplaying Outfit.
Pros
You get quick break to walk around pax east
Cons
No Cons whatsoever its a GREAT! Experience.
April 11, 2018

Thank you for supporting our clients’ events! We’re happy to hear you’ve enjoyed your experience working with Eastridge, and we look forward to partnering with you for future events.

Eastridge is a great company but dep com is not
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCMarch 28, 2018
Me an a bunch of guys started one day after each other we all do the same job it's 8 of us one white guy the dep com people approach the white guy he get a 2dollar raise while doing the same job we all do ...it seems racist
April 11, 2018

Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Eastridge is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. For this reason, Eastridge has an ongoing commitment through its Equal Opportunity Program to hire, develop, recruit and assign the best and most qualified individuals possible. Please contact us at ewsfeedback@eastridge.com so that we can discuss your concern further.

good place for temp work
Contractor Helper (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 27, 2018
its hard to get in contact with your representative when you need them. also the company has a horrible attendance policy, if an emergency happens your pretty much out of a job.
Pros
easy employment
Cons
no longevity
April 16, 2018

While we expect our temporary employments to arrive on time to their assignments, we understand that emergencies and illnesses happen. If an employee is going to be late or absent, it is their responsibility to call their representative at least one hour prior to the start of their shift. Any No Call/No Show occurrences may result in termination of employment. If you feel that you’ve been treated unfairly on any assignment, please email us at ewsfeedback@eastridge.com so we can discuss your situation further.

Excellent company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMarch 26, 2018
Eastridge Workforce Solutions has an excellent reputation with both companies and candidates. The company is extremely transparent with their employees, candidates and clients. Eastridge offers tons of perks, excellent benefits, earning extra time off, contests where we can win everything from a Starbucks card to cash or a Tesla! An annual company picnic, monthly company-wide conference calls helps to connect all the offices. I always feel that management (both at the branch and corporate level) has my back. The only thing that isn't tolerated is a lack of integrity or negativity. The culture is work hard/play hard with a team-first mentality. The best part of my job is offering someone the job and helping them change their life for the better. The worst is when they don't work out or your candidate really wanted the job and didn't get it and having to break the news or console them afterward.
Pros
The integrity of the company, employees, team atmosphere, benefits, perks
April 2, 2018

We appreciate the review and are happy to hear your enthusiasm for Eastridge Workforce Solutions. We’re grateful to have you on board!

work is repetative
Operator /Medical Assembler/Tech Trainee (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAMarch 25, 2018
typical day at work would be fun not so hard and also repetative you have to be patient for this kind of work medical device assembler hand skill very important for this work because of very small parts your working with and also have to be creative and attentive
Pros
Relaxed work
Cons
applied through agency
April 2, 2018

Thank you for your kind review and for supporting our clients. We always appreciate hearing from our temporary employees and welcome feedback to make improvements if needed.

It is a good company to resolve the temporary situation
Apartment Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 20, 2018
Working here is great but I looking for something stable an permanent also you can't be working for an agency all the time in my case I prefer to looking more stability.
March 21, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Eastridge Workforce Solutions. We have a variety of roles ranging from temporary projects to permanent placements, and we hope can partner with you in the future to help you progress further in your career path.

Fairly typical employment agency
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMarch 18, 2018
Have taken several assignments with this company since 2015. Your success and satisfaction really depends on your account rep. The first rep I worked with was caring and proactive, I felt she had my back. She left the company, and subsequent reps have been more detached and difficult to work with. It feels like once you are in a long-term temp position they forget about you as long as they're making their fees.
March 21, 2018

Thank you for supporting our clients over the last three years. We apologize for your disappointing experience in your most recent assignment. There has been a lot of change within the team recently, including a new manager who is making temporary employee relations a top priority. We hope you see the effects soon. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to reach out to us at ews.feedback@eastridge.com.

Temporary work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Stephens City, VAMarch 16, 2018
The company was a temp agency that hired for Depcom Power installing solar panels. They communicated well between workers and the hiring company.The main office was out of state so they had one representative from the company onsite and hired a HR coordinator for any issues we had to address.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Temp work
March 20, 2018

Thank you for your review and for supporting our client, Depcom. Our on-site model focuses exclusively on customer service, temporary employee engagement and employee relations. We are dedicated to delivering our best to our temporary employees and clients and look forward to staying in touch for future assignments.

Great work place
Solar Panel Installer (Former Employee) –  Florence, AZMarch 12, 2018
Fast paced. other colleagues were great to work with. Had to do repairs on certain equipment. Team meetings and communications with the office personnel. Would recommend this company for employment.
March 20, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience as a solar panel installer and your recommendation. We look forward to working with you on future opportunities as we further expand our Construction division in Arizona.

Produtive and good workplace
maintenance work and review journal (Former Employee) –  work Silver nugget and many placeMarch 9, 2018
It a agency the your can work for long time becase you enjoy go too many place to work travel distance to work and meet diferent people and job is always diferent. is enjoyable most a the job.
Pros
Free lunches. clean uniform. costumer service experice
Cons
proven short breaks, healthcare etc.
April 11, 2018

Thank you for supporting our clients in multiple projects. We look forward to partnering with you again for future opportunities!

Eastridge
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 6, 2018
truly a great place to work. met some of my closest friends and Im happy to continue to work here. Work is consistent and the CEO is so friendly. You truly get a great experience...
Pros
Holidays off and great management
Cons
Depends where you are placed. I have amazing managers
April 11, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with Eastridge Workforce Solutions. We’re so thankful to have you on the team!

Professional Temporary Agency
Payroll Clerk (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAMarch 5, 2018
Eastridge did an excellent job matching me for a temporary position. They take their recruitments seriously. I hope to work with them again in the future.
March 20, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear our local team of recruiters was able to match you with the right opportunity as a temporary payroll clerk. We look forward to staying in touch and partnering with you for future opportunities.

Bad Agency
Administrative/Accounting (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 28, 2018
Agency thinks only about themselve and will not help you get a permanent position. Worked for years and asked for a raise in order to continue working with client and they refused.
March 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Eastridge Workforce Solutions is committed to acting in the best interests of our clients, candidates, and each other. If you would like to discuss your experience with us further, please email ewsfeedback@eastridge.com.

Great job placement
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  La Mesa, CA 91942February 22, 2018
I was able to gain more experience with a variety of payers, healthcare providers and patients through the revenue cycle process to ensure claims are processed and paid in a timely manner.
February 26, 2018

Thank you for the review and kind words! We’re happy to hear you had a great experience being placed as a medical billing specialist through Eastridge Workforce Solutions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eastridge Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.